Slough Creek Soundtrack!

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Slough Creek Soundtrack!

Post by loboLoco » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:39 pm

We have just added all the new music from Slough Creek to the WolfQuest Soundtrack and Music Extras. That’s 17 new tracks (45 minutes) of new music by Ben Woolman and Tim Buzza.  The soundtrack is now 80 tracks, over two and a half hours of original music. The music has always been one of the best parts of the game, and Ben and Tim’s new music for Slough Creek is no exception. I’ve listened to these tracks so many times and I still love them every time I hear them.

Also included: a 25-minute video featuring Tim Buzza talking about how he created the signature sound of WolfQuest and many memorable tracks in the game.

If you purchased the soundtrack previously, this is a free update. It should download automatically if you purchased it on Steam. If you purchased it on itch.io, revisit your WolfQuest Music Extras download page and download it again. (Retrieving your download link for the soundtrack is the same as for the game, instructions here.)

And if you haven’t purchased it yet, here’s where to get it!
* On Steam.
* On Itch.io.

The cost is $10 and the WolfQuest Original Soundtrack & Music Extras sales revenue help support further development of the game.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

altias
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Rowan

Re: Slough Creek Soundtrack!

Post by altias » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:58 pm

so excited for this release! i especially was looking forward to being able to play Playful Pups on repeat because it got stuck in my head so often... the devs are doing great work as always!

BlackMetal
Pup
Pup
Name: Avenger
Location: Avengers-Tower, but sometimes I'm on the S.H.I.E.L.D.-Helicarrier too

Re: Slough Creek Soundtrack!

Post by BlackMetal » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:18 am

Thank you so much for sharing these soundtracks! I really love that music.

Keep safe and healthy! :wink:

Return to “WolfQuest 3 and Tower Fall Developer's Blog”