Slough Creek...Bit by Bit

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Slough Creek...Bit by Bit

Post by loboLoco » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:19 pm

We are cranking away on Slough Creek, making good progress every day. So for this week’s devblog, I thought it might be interesting to look at the build notes from a private beta build earlier this week, which had a variety of improvements and refinements to gameplay, animal AI, and the 3D world. Some represent slow, steady progress on our feature list and some are revisions based on feedback from our private beta testers, who have been playing the game intensively for several weeks now. So here’s a peek at what Tommi, Andrei, and I were up to this week. (Mikko is enjoying a well-deserved vacation but will be back next week to tackle some multiplayer improvements before diving back into the multiplayer component of Slough Creek. George has been busy on a secret new feature, and Susan been keeping busy with social media, office tasks, and animal behavior research.)
WolfQuest: Anniversary Edition is available now for PC/Mac on Steam and itch.io, as Early Access. The game currently includes Episode 1: Amethyst Mountain, Lost River: Classic, and multiplayer mode in both maps. Slough Creek is in development! The mobile version will come after the game (including Slough Creek) is completed on PC/Mac platforms. The next episode, Tower Fall (DLC) will follow. We do not announce specific release dates. We will release them when they are ready!
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Slough Creek...Bit by Bit

Post by elkhunter123456 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:07 pm

Saddle Meadows was always my favorite den in 2.7. I'll be sure to den there in 3.0 slough creek.
Oh, and I love that digging animation for the pup. The pups range of actions is really great.

BlackMetal
Pup
Pup
Name: Avenger

Re: Slough Creek...Bit by Bit

Post by BlackMetal » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:02 am

I'm glad that pups can't be attacked while being, entering oder exiting the den. And yes, the digging animation of the pups is great!

Keep safe and healthy! :wink: