Beary Bad News

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: EMK

Re: Beary Bad News

Post by Phasoli » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:23 am

I'm not particularly surprised about the delay. Somehow I felt that the game would be pushed back even further after it was initially announced that all of WolfQuest 3 wouldn't be done within this year. Just based on the pace you guys are going, I can't see the game's release occurring any time soon, but that's not a bad thing. Keep going at your own pace. Like so many here, I appreciate all of your efforts thus far. Your work is already paying off, and the game isn't even released yet. Just look at those bears! Needless to say, take your time. Let's not look at it as bad news. Consider it a blessing. WolfQuest has an even larger fan base than ever before since the launch of the YouTube channel, and the game's quality has improved drastically! So thankful for how far you all have come.

Shiranuiii
Name: Shiranui

Post by Shiranuiii » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:54 am

The delay is to be expected tbh, most games take time to put together, so you guys are absolutely fine, the game looks amazing so far and you've done a fantastic job so far. Best in taking time so you don't miss any bugs haha.

Super excited for when it does release though c:

Savagery
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Nathaniel

Post by Savagery » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:50 am

The game is looking amazing, but to the point of amazing that I don't know if my computer will be able to handle it oof.

jade9
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by jade9 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:43 pm

It'll be worth the wait! we are looking very forward to seeing all your hard work come to life!