Multitasking on the Move

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

KiraGamerWolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Kira

Post by KiraGamerWolf » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:11 am

This is absoulutely awesome! I actually never realised how frustrating it is to not be able to move while emoting. But seeing this video has made me realise how important this feature will be while playing the game! Keep up the amazing work, WolfQuest team! I get more and more excited everyday! And with that excitement also comes impatience... For the past few weeks, WQ3 has been all I can think about...! I really hope that you will be releasing this amazing looking game soon! :wolf:

roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Multitasking on the Move

Post by roguemoon » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:51 pm

The Amethyst Mountain environment is turning out beautifully! I love that new life is being breathed into AM, I'm stoked to explore it. All the subtle details in the terrain and vegetation are gorgeous.
The animation mixing also looks fantastic- all the transitions are seamless and look great. It'll make emotes a lot more convenient and smooth.

Zoopal55
Pup
Pup

Re: Multitasking on the Move

Post by Zoopal55 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:56 pm

AWESOME! not only does the emote panel look terrific, I noticed wolves will look so much fuzzier and it seems to blend well with the environment around them! XD

-StarBender2000 :wolf: