More Questions Answered

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

Selvin novaraptor
Pup
Pup
Name: Nova

Re: More Questions Answered

Post by Selvin novaraptor » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:19 am

Can you make sibling dispersal males who travel in a group of 2~3 and you can be grabbed as mate?
There are cases like 754M and 755M.
Coyotes giving up wolf pups also can be accurate addition.

RavenWillow
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Rose

Post by RavenWillow » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:12 am

I know this might have been answered but it was uninformative, I was wondering if there would be a way to take over other packs territory, or gain more of a territory with the growing pack, and have it harder to defend your territory (but not impossible).

renny uwu
Pup
Pup
Name: Renn, Renee, Copper

Post by renny uwu » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:20 pm

RavenWillow wrote:I know this might have been answered but it was uninformative, I was wondering if there would be a way to take over other packs territory, or gain more of a territory with the growing pack, and have it harder to defend your territory (but not impossible).
ooh, i like that idea. it'd be interesting to see this!
hopefully this gets answered heh.

asides from that, the new cliffs look amazing, and all the new add-ons have
me really hyped! i'm hoping this comes out soon!

Selvin novaraptor
Pup
Pup
Name: Nova

Post by Selvin novaraptor » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:37 am

RavenWillow wrote:I know this might have been answered but it was uninformative, I was wondering if there would be a way to take over other packs territory, or gain more of a territory with the growing pack, and have it harder to defend your territory (but not impossible).
Actually, some packs of yellowstone are known to 'share' territories(e.g A pack has an territoriy area that includes high ridge. Meanwhile B pack also has territory incuuding high ridge) since there are so~ many packs at relatively small areas.

mist1010
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: ~Mist~

Post by mist1010 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:24 pm

It looks so pretty :D :wolf:

RavenWillow
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Rose

Post by RavenWillow » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:53 pm

Selvin novaraptor wrote:
Actually, some packs of yellowstone are known to 'share' territories(e.g A pack has an territoriy area that includes high ridge. Meanwhile B pack also has territory incuuding high ridge) since there are so~ many packs at relatively small areas.

Yea I know, but I was just thinking that it would be a fun new experience, and then maybe also having multiplayer games like the roleplay non pup servers having the roaming wolves and wolf packs.

2wolf22
Pup
Pup

Post by 2wolf22 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Well, I guess I will have to play on my mom's laptop for Tower Fall. My storage on this CHEAPO fire tablet is off the charts dead. :x RIP 2wolf22 :P I hope it'll all work out at the end of the day. :wolf:

Wolvesarelife994
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Wolvesarelife994 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:05 pm

In the new slough creek map, are there going to be new den sites? How is the new territory system going to work? :wolf: :D

Polynesia
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Polynesia » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Wolvesarelife994 wrote:In the new slough creek map, are there going to be new den sites? How is the new territory system going to work? :wolf: :D
They have not said much about territories yet, but there will be new dens! :D
Source (click) This screenshot was taken by CapriciousCeilican.

Wolvesarelife994
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Wolvesarelife994 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Pack wolves will patrol and defend their territory, while other dispersal wolves like yourself will wander in search of a mate. You’ll be able to track both pack and dispersal wolves by scent (just as you do with prey using the new scent system). And once you find a potential mate, it won’t be quite so simple to make that wolf your mate.

Look for more details in a future blog post!
WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING!! i wanna know so bad DDDX

other dispersal wolves like yourself will wander in search of a mate.
Will need the same amount of XP to get a mate or can we just get one immediately just searching for him/her?
Polynesia wrote:
Wolvesarelife994 wrote:In the new slough creek map, are there going to be new den sites? How is the new territory system going to work? :wolf: :D
They have not said much about territories yet, but there will be new dens! :D
Source (click) This screenshot was taken by CapriciousCeilican.
can you send me that link, i cant quiet open it with my stupid school chromebook, send it to me personally in my PM box please
Last edited by Frodo1 on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merging Double Post

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Post by Frodo1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Please make sure to edit your post instead of double-posting, Wolvesarelife994, as per the Forum Guidelines.

Alakaru_1
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Mia or Momo

Post by Alakaru_1 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Sorry if this was already asked/answered, but I was wondering if fall damage was going to be implemented? You're currently able to walk vertically up the side of steep cliffs, and slip off them with no problem to your wolf haha.
If its not thats fine, I was just curious! ^^

Canisauba
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Dusk

Post by Canisauba » Sat May 19, 2018 5:25 pm

About wolf coats and coloring for wolves, if one of my pups had a black coat, could we change the shade of black (dark black, charcoal, almost-grey-black, ect.)? And with the others, will we be able to alter the shade we want them to be? If they are naturally brown, then have only the options to change the shade of brown. I think this would make the game more fun and interesting. Thanks WolfQuest!