What is allowed:
- Being a friendly, respectful, and helpful player
- Appropriate roleplay and chatting
- Inviting specific people to private games
What is not allowed:
- Swearing, vulgarness, and excessive violence
- Sexually-oriented/mating/dating/flirting/romancing games or roleplay
- Harassing/bullying/threatening other players
- Discussing illegal or inappropriate topics
- Giving your wolf a name that is invisible in the chat box
- Excessive kicking, or saving spaces for friends in public games
- Video-recording games without permission from other players
- Giving/asking for personal information
- Pretending to be a staff member (WolfQuest Team Member, Administrator or Moderator), or another player
- Through deliberate profile modification, including username, signature, or avatar changes (the last two apply exclusively to the forum)
- Editing game files to alter functionality
Consequences: Breaking these rules may result in a warning, ban or disabled account, with or without any prior warnings. All account infractions are handled by a WolfQuest Team Member. If you notice anyone breaking these rules, please use the in-game reporting features:
* For game names, click the Report button in the MP lobby.
* For in-game chat, open Pack Stats, click the player's name, then the Report button.
By entering a multiplayer game, you agree to obey these rules. However, WolfQuest cannot guarantee that in-game chat won’t contain inappropriate content and behavior. You assume all risks associated with online games and chat.
To join in on the discussion on how to appropriately roleplay a pack without finding/having mates, please go here:http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 92&start=0. Thank you for your cooperation.