Page 4 of 8

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:27 am
by Kyrozide
Yay! I'm so excited for this!!! Thank you WQ ;-; i love u keep up the good work ;u;

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:01 am
by Kamaal
Wolvencall wrote:I'd like to say that the time change isn't working in LR or at all I'm not sure ive just tried it in LR and when I do an action in single player I accidentally pick up the pups instead of the action when I click the icon
As Wolvencall said, time in general doesn't work and as she clearly stated, when you try to do an action you accidentally pick up a pup. I believe that this is some sort of bug. I'd appreciate it greatly if you could have a look at it. Thanks in advance.

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:05 am
by Nor-easter Forecast
Kamaal wrote:
Wolvencall wrote:I'd like to say that the time change isn't working in LR or at all I'm not sure ive just tried it in LR and when I do an action in single player I accidentally pick up the pups instead of the action when I click the icon
As Wolvencall said, time in general doesn't work and as she clearly stated, when you try to do an action you accidentally pick up a pup. I believe that this is some sort of bug. I'd appreciate it greatly if you could have a look at it. Thanks in advance.
That's very strange, guys. I have the beta version of the patch and both these things work fine for me. Something must have gotten corrupted when the patch was sent out. Thank you for bringing this up. I'm sure Dave would appreciate it if you could both send in bug reports with the details.

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:48 am
by Kamaal
You might be right Lobo, I'll try and re-download the patch and if this fails on fixing the issues, I'll send a bug report in.

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:03 am
by paperpaws
Are you experiencing the same problem as the person in this thread? http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78729

At the moment, it appears as if something has gone wrong in the actual public release of the 2.7.1 build and the mouse buttons have been inverted. Dave has been notified. In the meantime, try right-clicking instead of left and see what happens.

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:13 am
by Kamaal
Anduril wrote:Are you experiencing the same problem as the person in this thread? http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78729

At the moment, it appears as if something has gone wrong in the actual public release of the 2.7.1 build and the mouse buttons have been inverted. Dave has been notified. In the meantime, try right-clicking instead of left and see what happens.
Yes, you just hit the jackpot, thanks for bringing this up Anduril. I really appreciate it.

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:44 am
by loboLoco
Lobo Laughing wrote:
Kamaal wrote:
Wolvencall wrote:I'd like to say that the time change isn't working in LR or at all I'm not sure ive just tried it in LR and when I do an action in single player I accidentally pick up the pups instead of the action when I click the icon
As Wolvencall said, time in general doesn't work and as she clearly stated, when you try to do an action you accidentally pick up a pup. I believe that this is some sort of bug. I'd appreciate it greatly if you could have a look at it. Thanks in advance.
That's very strange, guys. I have the beta version of the patch and both these things work fine for me. Something must have gotten corrupted when the patch was sent out. Thank you for bringing this up. I'm sure Dave would appreciate it if you could both send in bug reports with the details.
We'll get a patch out today, thanks for reporting these. I can repro the Sleep-time of day issue. For the other: You mean if you have the Emotes panel open, and you click an emote button while standing near a pup, you pick up the pup as well as doing that action? We can block that, though I am on the fence if that was a bug or intentional :)

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:06 am
by Kamaal
No not exactly, when you choose an emote and you're near a pup(s) your wolf tries to pick it up and doesn't do the action, neither manages to pick the pup up.

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:31 am
by loboLoco
Kamaal wrote:No not exactly, when you choose an emote and you're near a pup(s) your wolf tries to pick it up and doesn't do the action, neither manages to pick the pup up.
Strange, that's not what I'm seeing. My wolf does the emote, but also then picks up the pup. But I think that the fix we're doing should solve it either way. (It's occurring because we added mouse-click to bite/eat/pickup actions, along with mouse-steering, so we're disabling mouse-click inputs when the Emotes panel is open.)

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:42 am
by Kamaal
Ah alright, that's good to know, thank you Dave!

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:20 pm
by loboLoco
We've released a patch for these problems, thanks to those who flagged them! (But still having trouble with the Mac patch, sorry!)

Version 2.7.1p1

Fixes and Improvements:
-Sleep function restored
-Clicking Emote buttons will not trigger bite/eat/pickup pup action.
-On game controllers, A button will close tutorial tips and mission dialogs.

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:29 pm
by Kamaal
Thank you so much for dealing with the problem so soon. I didn't expect that to be honest. The game works fine now!

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:38 pm
by Akuerri
Glad to see everything has been fixed. Thanks a bunch WQ team :3

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:43 pm
by duskypack
Do you think you can add in disabled chat in a future patch? It's not in 2.7 yet and I miss it.

Re: WQ 2.7.1 coming this week!

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:16 pm
by Kyrozide
loboLoco wrote:WQ 2.7.1 is out!....but only for Windows at the moment. We're having some trouble processing the patch for Mac, but we'll get it soon. Sorry about the delay on that.

Do we have to download it? Because im pressing 'E' and noting pops up.