WQ 2.7 Pricing

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Shadziulec
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by Shadziulec » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:37 pm

The game costs x4 more for me in Poland,but i think it's worth it.Every game is very expensive here,so well,WQ is not THAT hard to buy according to other games :3

wolf_whisperer98
Pup
Pup
Name: Silver

Post by wolf_whisperer98 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:57 pm

So, is there any approximation as to when the game to the tablet will be released? Quite anxious so that's why I'm asking. :D

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:07 pm

wolf_whisperer98 wrote:So, is there any approximation as to when the game to the tablet will be released? Quite anxious so that's why I'm asking. :D
We plan to release WQ 2.7 in late September 2015, but that may slip into October. We plan to release the iPad and Mac/Win versions at the same time, soon followed by Android and Kindle versions.
"When it's ready" is about all I can say. We're getting close, but not close enough to announce a specific date (unless I wanted to play it safe and say "October 20th".)

As we get closer, I'll post updates...but I for sure won't have an exact date until perhaps a week beforehand. So until I've announced a specific date, you can assume it's more than a week out. (And today, you can assume it's more than three weeks out.)

Dj SheepWolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Massa

Post by Dj SheepWolf » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:08 pm

Autumnfire wrote:
CakeWolfy wrote:
Autumnfire wrote:You have to pay for multiplayer now? That slurps...
Well, it's not too bad. It could cost a lot of money, but thankfully that's not the case. :D

It may not be a problem to people in the USA, but where I live we use 'Reais' and dollars are worth more than three times what reais do. Which means if I want multiplayer or any other thing you have to pay for, it'll be three times more expensive. :( :?
I agree with Autumnfire where I live, also be paid with 'Reais' and it also becomes expensive for me. Perhaps if to have a PC version without the multiplayer, I think it would be more advantageous for players who have computers, not much interested in multiplayer in 2.7 and are trying to save money.

HowlerOfTheWolves
Pup
Pup

Post by HowlerOfTheWolves » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:44 pm

Is there any idea when this will come out? No rush since I'd love to see it as good as it can be, but just an estimate? I'm curious! (':

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:47 pm

HowlerOfTheWolves wrote:Is there any idea when this will come out? No rush since I'd love to see it as good as it can be, but just an estimate? I'm curious! (':
Please try to read the most recent pages of these topics ^^; often times similar questions have been asked and answered. This is just from two posts above yours-
Katserin Kynsi wrote:
wolf_whisperer98 wrote:So, is there any approximation as to when the game to the tablet will be released? Quite anxious so that's why I'm asking. :D
We plan to release WQ 2.7 in late September 2015, but that may slip into October. We plan to release the iPad and Mac/Win versions at the same time, soon followed by Android and Kindle versions.
"When it's ready" is about all I can say. We're getting close, but not close enough to announce a specific date (unless I wanted to play it safe and say "October 20th".)

As we get closer, I'll post updates...but I for sure won't have an exact date until perhaps a week beforehand. So until I've announced a specific date, you can assume it's more than a week out. (And today, you can assume it's more than three weeks out.)

xeyla
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by xeyla » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:14 am

I am so excited about 2.7! I can't wait to buy it. I thought this game was dead since the last time the news said it was being shut down due to funding being lost.

SilverFarkas
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by SilverFarkas » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:05 am

Not waiting anymore, goodbye memories I guess... (No, I don't have a credit card nor Pay Pal > to be honest I don't even know what that is actually other than a method to drop out cash on the window)
Bad news to see my favorite and only wolf game go.

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:10 am

SilverFarkas wrote:Not waiting anymore, goodbye memories I guess... (No, I don't have a credit card nor Pay Pal > to be honest I don't even know what that is actually other than a method to drop out cash on the window)
Its not ending! i can tell you that :)
and, you can all ways save up and ask u mom & dad to get it for you. also, you do not need to pay for it for the free trile, its the first ep and its free, the rest you have to pay. hope i helped :D

Weylenn
Pup
Pup

Post by Weylenn » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:29 pm

SilverFarkas wrote:Not waiting anymore, goodbye memories I guess... (No, I don't have a credit card nor Pay Pal > to be honest I don't even know what that is actually other than a method to drop out cash on the window)
A paypal isn't that hard to make, you should research it. If you have restrictive parents, maybe ask them to make one and manage it for you. You can link it to your bank account and transfer money between those. Not to mention you'll be able to keep on using 2.5

2.7 will also have a free trial. Just wait until Christmas/birthday and buy it or have your parents purchase it. =)

Noella
Name: Amber

Post by Noella » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:14 pm

That's cheaper than I sort of expected haha, but at least it' not 50? I'd buy it, but I would like to ask if the full packages were a monthly payment or one time deal?

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:31 am

fiftyshadesoffluff wrote:That's cheaper than I sort of expected haha, but at least it' not 50? I'd buy it, but I would like to ask if the full packages were a monthly payment or one time deal?
All purchases are one time only, no worries! No subscriptions or anything are required. The only thing is that seeing how the tablet version and the pc version are technically two different games, if you'd want the full package on both of them you'd have to pay for everything on both versions. As in, purchasing the full pc package wouldn't unlock all content on your tablet.

Excuse the messy wording.. Still waking up, haha.

Noella
Name: Amber

Post by Noella » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:34 am

No worries haha. Thanks Anduril! That's good to hear :D

Weylenn
Pup
Pup

Post by Weylenn » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:10 pm

So-- http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/9/929036 ... w-ipad-pro With the new iPad Pro being released (I myself would never get one) would that have the same visual upgrades as the win/mac version? So many new releases of products, lol.. Hope this doesn't drive you up a wall Dave. xD

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:28 pm

Weylenn wrote:So-- http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/9/929036 ... w-ipad-pro With the new iPad Pro being released (I myself would never get one) would that have the same visual upgrades as the win/mac version? So many new releases of products, lol.. Hope this doesn't drive you up a wall Dave. xD
Yikes, all those fancy specs O-o. It would be cool to have desktop computer quality visuals on an iPad, though, although I don't see myself getting one anytime soon either.

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”