WQ 2.7 Pricing

Archived news, updates and announcements.
User avatar
SilkenGalaxy
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1049
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am
Name: Alex
Gender: Female
Location: Florida

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:08 pm

OOOOOOhhhh, $10? That's a fantastic price! I would totally be able to buy it! Oh thank you WQ team, for making this awesome update affordable for everyone to play!

User avatar
Dj SheepWolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:13 pm
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by Dj SheepWolf » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Koa wrote:
Dj SheepWolf wrote:I can to buy the 2.7 version without multiplayer?
Mac/Win
• Full Game: The entire game with Amethyst, Slough Creek, and the new Lost River map, Multiplayer, and all customizations for $10. It will be available as a digital download, and you can use credit card or PayPal to purchase it.
It appears you can only purchase it seperately on tablet version.
Okay, i'll see what i'll do to buy this.....

User avatar
thelostwolf12345
Pup
Pup
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 am
Name: Scruff
Gender: Female
Location: Trying to Sort out my life

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by thelostwolf12345 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:20 am

Well that's great news!. Unfortunatly i have no paypal, oh don't get me wrong i have MORE than enough money to get the buy it all pack but it's in a bank that i don't think is connected to paypal. sooo...

User avatar
MimpiDreams
Pup
Pup
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:27 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Europe

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by MimpiDreams » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:48 pm

Koa wrote:
Dj SheepWolf wrote:I can to buy the 2.7 version without multiplayer?
Mac/Win
• Full Game: The entire game with Amethyst, Slough Creek, and the new Lost River map, Multiplayer, and all customizations for $10. It will be available as a digital download, and you can use credit card or PayPal to purchase it.
It appears you can only purchase it seperately on tablet version.
Okay.Now I understand.

User avatar
Weylenn
Pup
Pup
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by Weylenn » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:09 pm

Koa wrote:I am aware of the free trial; the user asked if they could "buy" (purchase) the game separately on the PC version without the multiplayer (and, which, the tablet version offers separate options in which you can purchase levels, unlike the PC version). Free trials do not count as a purchase. There is a difference.

Ohh, I get it. Sorry about that!

User avatar
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 12992
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Gender: Female
Location: washington, d.c.
Contact:

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by Koa » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:11 pm

Weylenn wrote:
Koa wrote:I am aware of the free trial; the user asked if they could "buy" (purchase) the game separately on the PC version without the multiplayer (and, which, the tablet version offers separate options in which you can purchase levels, unlike the PC version). Free trials do not count as a purchase. There is a difference.

Ohh, I get it. Sorry about that!
Indeed. Some users may still be under the impression that the Win/Mac version purchase options will be in the same vein as the tablet option; as the first post clearly states, this is not the case. Welcome.

User avatar
SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by SolitaryHowl » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:22 pm

thelostwolf12345 wrote:Well that's great news!. Unfortunatly i have no paypal, oh don't get me wrong i have MORE than enough money to get the buy it all pack but it's in a bank that i don't think is connected to paypal. sooo...
I'm pretty sure you can connect your bank account to Paypal...?

User avatar
Cackle
Pup
Pup
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:28 pm
Name: Whiffler
Gender: Gender neutral
Location: Pebble Creek

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by Cackle » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:10 pm

You have to pay for multiplayer now? That sucks...

User avatar
SilkenGalaxy
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1049
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am
Name: Alex
Gender: Female
Location: Florida

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:37 am

Autumnfire wrote:You have to pay for multiplayer now? That slurps...
Well, it's not too bad. It could cost a lot of money, but thankfully that's not the case. :D

User avatar
Cackle
Pup
Pup
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:28 pm
Name: Whiffler
Gender: Gender neutral
Location: Pebble Creek

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by Cackle » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:12 pm

CakeWolfy wrote:
Autumnfire wrote:You have to pay for multiplayer now? That slurps...
Well, it's not too bad. It could cost a lot of money, but thankfully that's not the case. :D

It may not be a problem to people in the USA, but where I live we use 'Reais' and dollars are worth more than three times what reais do. Which means if I want multiplayer or any other thing you have to pay for, it'll be three times more expensive. :( :?

User avatar
SilkenGalaxy
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1049
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am
Name: Alex
Gender: Female
Location: Florida

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Autumnfire wrote:
CakeWolfy wrote:
Autumnfire wrote:You have to pay for multiplayer now? That slurps...
Well, it's not too bad. It could cost a lot of money, but thankfully that's not the case. :D

It may not be a problem to people in the USA, but where I live we use 'Reais' and dollars are worth more than three times what reais do. Which means if I want multiplayer or any other thing you have to pay for, it'll be three times more expensive. :( :?
Oh, that definitely slurps.... :/

User avatar
SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter
Posts: 6264
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by SolitaryHowl » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:54 pm

That's the currency exchange for ya.

I live in Canada, and we now have to pay like 25% more for things bought in US dollars.

User avatar
SilkenGalaxy
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1049
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am
Name: Alex
Gender: Female
Location: Florida

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:45 am

SolitaryHowl wrote:That's the currency exchange for ya.

I live in Canada, and we now have to pay like 25% more for things bought in US dollars.
Yeah, I've noticed that, which is really, really annoying when it comes to buying stuff either from or in other countries....

Tokyon
Guest
Guest

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by Tokyon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:28 am

All those for only $10? Sounds really great!
Can you say how many time it can take for the game come finally out?

User avatar
valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 3491
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:58 am
Name: Rowan
Gender: Male
Location: southern icefields

Re: WQ 2.7 Pricing

Post by valkea » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:57 am

Tokyon wrote:Can you say how many time it can take for the game come finally out?
We plan to release WQ 2.7 in late September 2015, but that may slip into October. We plan to release the iPad and Mac/Win versions at the same time, soon followed by Android and Kindle versions.
"When it's ready" is about all I can say. We're getting close, but not close enough to announce a specific date (unless I wanted to play it safe and say "October 20th".)

As we get closer, I'll post updates...but I for sure won't have an exact date until perhaps a week beforehand. So until I've announced a specific date, you can assume it's more than a week out. (And today, you can assume it's more than three weeks out.)

Locked

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”