If you would like to become a Report Team member, before doing anything else, I strongly recommend reading the other posts in this forum. If you have any questions about anything mentioned, please feel free to ask in that topic. After being clear on what kind of reports I'm looking for and who should be reported, then start (or continue) reporting. People who consistently send good reports and who mention that they'd like to be considered as a RT member will be considered.
Because the Report Team not only patrols multiplayer games but also helps answer report-related questions on the forum, I will give preference to those who not only send in good reports, but who have also been positive and helpful around the forums. That doesn't and shouldn't mean that you have to act like a moderator, but if your posts seem like they could represent a good role model for other members, even if they're infrequent, you will still be considered.
Here's the full list of expectations for each member of the WolfQuest Report Team:
- • Patrol and properly report WolfQuest Multiplayer games at least once a week.
• When patrolling games, focus on reporting rather than explaining rules.*
• Respond to PMs and e-mails from players who need help reporting inappropriate language or behavior in a helpful, polite, patient, and timely manner.
• In no way abuse your Report Team status by bragging, threatening, or otherwise acting inappropriately or unprofessionally.
• Regularly participate in discussions in the Report Team forum.
• Notify me (WQ Coordinator) of absences expected to last longer than a week.
1) Thoroughly read the topics in this forum
2) Be able to agree to and follow the Report Team Expectations
3) Start (or continue) reporting. Keep in mind what makes a 'good' report.
4) Mention in your reports that you'd like to be considered for the WQRT.
5) Be at least minimally active in WolfQuest-related forum topics.
If you'd like to report inappropriate behavior but do not want to be considered for the Report Team (because you can't follow the expectations or for whatever other reason), just simply report. If you don't mention that you'd like to be considered for the Report Team, you won't be.
Feel free to ask questions.