New versions of WQ?

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Locked
User avatar
Aziah
Pup
Pup
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:46 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Sconnie!

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by Aziah » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:24 am

Cool beans. Excited for the possibilities lurking out there... :D

User avatar
iivy08
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:49 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by iivy08 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:23 pm

to be honest, when the new version of WQ came out, i was very disappointed. i thought you would've at least added something new that was worth it. dont get me wrong. i love this game. but it needs some fixing up. first of all there are a lot of bugs, specifically the pups freezing, the game not allowing you to toggle certain buttons and crashing, and most annoyingly, you cant feed your pups sometimes because it wont let you. in the future, you need to make it so the pups grow up and they become part of your pack, and you and them survive through the fall winter summer by running away from poachers. then in spring time you can have pups that grow up through the year, and the previously grown up pups can help protect the new brood. then eventually the older ones die off at some point so you maintain a balanced pack. you need territory wars with other wolves. something good. anyways thats my opinion. i hope you incorporate my pup growing up thing1 it would really give a twist to this game. and also you need to fix up the predators. when i play the second after i chase off a bear a hawk appears and im low on strength and cant kill it. you could at least have an easy medium hard setting for predators... kk, peace, love,and wolves, c ya.

User avatar
Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 6112
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Name: Kali
Gender: Female
Location: Living the dream
Contact:

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by Alpha Female » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:35 pm

iivy08 wrote:to be honest, when the new version of WQ came out, i was very disappointed. i thought you would've at least added something new that was worth it. dont get me wrong. i love this game. but it needs some fixing up. first of all there are a lot of bugs, specifically the pups freezing, the game not allowing you to toggle certain buttons and crashing, and most annoyingly, you cant feed your pups sometimes because it wont let you. in the future, you need to make it so the pups grow up and they become part of your pack, and you and them survive through the fall winter summer by running away from poachers. then in spring time you can have pups that grow up through the year, and the previously grown up pups can help protect the new brood. then eventually the older ones die off at some point so you maintain a balanced pack. you need territory wars with other wolves. something good. anyways thats my opinion. i hope you incorporate my pup growing up thing1 it would really give a twist to this game. and also you need to fix up the predators. when i play the second after i chase off a bear a hawk appears and im low on strength and cant kill it. you could at least have an easy medium hard setting for predators... kk, peace, love,and wolves, c ya.
If you experience a glitch or bug it is recommended to report it ^^:
What do I do if I find a bug or a glitch?: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=34802

Also, if you have any ideas for new episodes please do not post them here, but instead on this thread:
Ideas for new episodes: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14558

User avatar
KibatheMonster_
Pup
Pup
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:57 am
Gender: Female
Location: Cold City

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by KibatheMonster_ » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:18 am

Thank you for the update, Cana ! (:
We all know that the WQ Team tries to do their best. (:

krisstoff66
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by krisstoff66 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:55 pm

thanks good to know because wq is really fun but i've beat it 4 times now.

User avatar
Mharie1
Pup
Pup
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by Mharie1 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks for the update, Cana!
I am really hoping for a third episode. I hope funding goes up, as this is more than a worthy cause to donate your money to!

Shadow Spirit Star
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:12 pm
Gender: Other

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by Shadow Spirit Star » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Thanks for the update! IF there IS a new WQ, I have some ideas for it... If you would like to know, I would love to tell you :)!
Thanks again, Cana! :wink:

User avatar
Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 5609
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:57 am
Gender: Female
Location: England, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by Neamara » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Shadow Spirit Star wrote:Thanks for the update! IF there IS a new WQ, I have some ideas for it... If you would like to know, I would love to tell you :)!
Thanks again, Cana! :wink:
If you'd like to share your ideas for the next episode/update, you can! There is a topic specifically for that-
Ideas for new episodes
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14558

User avatar
SilverB
Pup
Pup
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: To remain a mystery (Thx Crytaltheglaceon!)

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by SilverB » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Yea! that'd be awsome if you guys could get more funds for WQ! cause, well, the ONLY thing new is the weather and we get to lay down/sit for a rest. ni=o new quests or anthing 2 do! Personally it would be AWSOME if we could ask other wolves into our pack, cause don't wolves have non-realated wolves in there pack 2? just sayin' it'd make it really interesting! then you and your mate can go hunt a good feast, along with your older pups too!
(i have posted this on the idea topic, but some1 told me 'It doesn't happen' or 'its not REAL.')

User avatar
MsGoldenMC4
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:28 pm
Gender: Female
Location: 'murica

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by MsGoldenMC4 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:39 am

SilverB wrote:Yea! that'd be awsome if you guys could get more funds for WQ! cause, well, the ONLY thing new is the weather and we get to lay down/sit for a rest. ni=o new quests or anthing 2 do! Personally it would be AWSOME if we could ask other wolves into our pack, cause don't wolves have non-realated wolves in there pack 2? just sayin' it'd make it really interesting! then you and your mate can go hunt a good feast, along with your older pups too!
(i have posted this on the idea topic, but some1 told me 'It doesn't happen' or 'its not REAL.')
Well, they are lying.It will evenuatly happen in future episodes, if the WQ Team raises enough money/funds, then, it will happen :)

Aswell,thanks for the updates Cana! :)

User avatar
Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 7589
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 am
Gender: Female
Location: England, United Kingdom

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by Masika » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 am

SilverB wrote:Yea! that'd be awsome if you guys could get more funds for WQ! cause, well, the ONLY thing new is the weather and we get to lay down/sit for a rest. ni=o new quests or anthing 2 do! Personally it would be AWSOME if we could ask other wolves into our pack, cause don't wolves have non-realated wolves in there pack 2? just sayin' it'd make it really interesting! then you and your mate can go hunt a good feast, along with your older pups too!
(i have posted this on the idea topic, but some1 told me 'It doesn't happen' or 'its not REAL.')
It's good to know that you shared your ideas in the suitable thread ^^ Although, it would be nice if you were to keep the discussion of the ideas in that thread as well, to avoid this from going off-topic. Cheers!

User avatar
ZippyWizard
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:15 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Terabithia
Contact:

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by ZippyWizard » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:01 pm

-x-Rebecca-x- wrote:
SilverB wrote:Yea! that'd be awsome if you guys could get more funds for WQ! cause, well, the ONLY thing new is the weather and we get to lay down/sit for a rest. ni=o new quests or anthing 2 do! Personally it would be AWSOME if we could ask other wolves into our pack, cause don't wolves have non-realated wolves in there pack 2? just sayin' it'd make it really interesting! then you and your mate can go hunt a good feast, along with your older pups too!
(i have posted this on the idea topic, but some1 told me 'It doesn't happen' or 'its not REAL.')
Well, they are lying.It will evenuatly happen in future episodes, if the WQ Team raises enough money/funds, then, it will happen :)

Aswell,thanks for the updates Cana! :)
Not to get off-topic, but wolves generally don't just go into other packs. They disperse on their own to find a mate and form a pack :) anyway, I made a package of some cookies and goodies and money for the team; I have to remember to send it off soon :lol:

krisstoff66
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by krisstoff66 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:20 pm

if i had the money i would donate a lot of it to you because this is a very fun and educational game and thank you for the update.

User avatar
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 12864
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by Koa » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Let us stay on topic before we stray too far.

User avatar
icewolfhowl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:30 am
Gender: Female

Re: New versions of WQ?

Post by icewolfhowl » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks for the update Cana im loving WolfQuest! And allways will! :D

Locked

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”