New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Locked
Howling Fang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by Howling Fang » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 am

now everytime i look at the screenshots i feel like im playing the game! cant wait for it to come out!

User avatar
ammolite
Pup
Pup
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 am
Location: in the middle of nowhere

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by ammolite » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 am

say candy if ya like the screenshots! candy! lolz :D

User avatar
MidnightMist101
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:06 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Slough Creek Den

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by MidnightMist101 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:45 am

ammolite wrote:say candy if ya like the screenshots! candy! lolz :D
Lol i like the screen shots alot so: candy X3

star538
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by star538 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 am

Just asking, will sleeping be added in multiplayer to or just single player? Sorry im new to this.

User avatar
wolfloversk
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:03 am
Gender: Female

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by wolfloversk » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:52 am

star538 wrote:Just asking, will sleeping be added in multiplayer to or just single player? Sorry im new to this.
I believe sleeping, sitting, and weather will be added to both Singleplayer and multiplayer as well as both locations.

User avatar
ninnu
Pup
Pup
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 am
Gender: Female
Location: Estonia

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by ninnu » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:59 am

Yay, October! I know it might not come out this month but I believe that it comes. And again, very cool and pretty screenies :)

Inmieko
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 am

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by Inmieko » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:23 pm

It's going to be fun when the 2.5 come out sometime this month and I'll be checking everyday now to see if it's out. And I still love the screen shots.

Howling Fang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by Howling Fang » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 pm

thses screenshots are amazing and just thinking about them time flew bye since i first found out about the game exactly two months ago-august 1st. i just cant believe it will be out soon!

Inmieko
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 am

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by Inmieko » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Howling Fang wrote:thses screenshots are amazing and just thinking about them time flew bye since i first found out about the game exactly two months ago-august 1st. i just cant believe it will be out soon!

I know right I only seen the screenshots last month and I'm looking forward on playing the update game. Having weather, time, sleep and sit is cool. I can't wait to see my wolf paw print in the snow and hunt at night.

Howling Fang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Gender: Male

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by Howling Fang » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Inmieko wrote:
Howling Fang wrote:thses screenshots are amazing and just thinking about them time flew bye since i first found out about the game exactly two months ago-august 1st. i just cant believe it will be out soon!

I know right I only seen the screenshots last month and I'm looking forward on playing the update game. Having weather, time, sleep and sit is cool. I can't wait to see my wolf paw print in the snow and hunt at night.
i cant wait to ignore my pups and sleep for a little while while my mate takes care of them

User avatar
Jinxy
Pup
Pup
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: US
Contact:

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by Jinxy » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:10 pm

I get more excited everytime I see those screen shots! I think they are just amazing! I think I am most excited about being able to sit and lay down!



~Jinxy~

elk hunting grounds
Pup
Pup
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:46 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NOWHERE

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by elk hunting grounds » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Howling Fang wrote: cant wait to ignore my pups and sleep for a little while while my mate takes care of them

LOL I know me too, they can be a little bit of a pain! :wink:

User avatar
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 12998
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Gender: Female
Location: washington, d.c.
Contact:

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by Koa » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:16 pm

wolfloversk wrote:
star538 wrote:Just asking, will sleeping be added in multiplayer to or just single player? Sorry im new to this.
I believe sleeping, sitting, and weather will be added to both Singleplayer and multiplayer as well as both locations.
To clarify, wolfloversk is correct. A phrased chat option will also be added to multiplayer.

SkieRunner
Guest
Guest

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by SkieRunner » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Thanks Beta testers for the awesome screen shotes. There great!!! :D

User avatar
luna241
Pup
Pup
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:00 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Screenshots from Episode 2.5

Post by luna241 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 pm

I love the two wolves playing in the snow <33 I can't wait for the new episode and it should be coming out really soon! Thanks, Cana. :)
Last edited by luna241 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Locked

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”