WolfQuest Report Team

Archived news, updates and announcements.
User avatar
jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 am
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by jaguartail » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:28 am

Now that I finally have technology that really and truly meets the system requirements(something I haven't had since before episode 2 was released), I am working on an application.

SpiritPelt
Guest
Guest

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by SpiritPelt » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:58 am

^ Awesome, and good luck. I'm sure you'll have a great chance! xD

User avatar
black_wolf_2010
Pup
Pup
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:53 am
Gender: Female
Location: YellowStone

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by black_wolf_2010 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Anthama wrote:
wolfyattitude wrote:Do you E-mail it?
Yes.
and e-mail it to coordinator@wolfquest.org.
EDIT:: Wait, I just clicked 'Email' on Cana's profile. Is that sending it to coordinator@wolfquest.org ?
╔═══╗────────╔═══╗──────╔╗
║╔══╝────────║╔═╗║─────╔╝╚╗
║╚══╦═╦══╦══╗║╚══╦══╦╦═╬╗╔╝
║╔══╣╔╣║═╣║═╣╚══╗║╔╗╠╣╔╬╣║
║║──║║║║═╣║═╣║╚═╝║╚╝║║║║║╚╗
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩══╝╚═══╣╔═╩╩╝╚╩═╝
─────────────────║║
─────────────────╚╝

cool !!
Stealing your candy while you read this ^-^

Thandi
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Gender: Female
Location: scrawling love into trees

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Thandi » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Uh oh, yet another surge of mating games. Better get you fingers near F1...
everything out of the ordinary is considered weird, i try to stay clear of the eathlings and their fears

Adalae
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 3879
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:06 pm
Location: tasselled wobbegong
Contact:

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Adalae » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:36 pm

black_wolf_2010 wrote:
Anthama wrote:
wolfyattitude wrote:Do you E-mail it?
Yes.
and e-mail it to coordinator@wolfquest.org.
EDIT:: Wait, I just clicked 'Email' on Cana's profile. Is that sending it to coordinator@wolfquest.org ?
╔═══╗────────╔═══╗──────╔╗
║╔══╝────────║╔═╗║─────╔╝╚╗
║╚══╦═╦══╦══╗║╚══╦══╦╦═╬╗╔╝
║╔══╣╔╣║═╣║═╣╚══╗║╔╗╠╣╔╬╣║
║║──║║║║═╣║═╣║╚═╝║╚╝║║║║║╚╗
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩══╝╚═══╣╔═╩╩╝╚╩═╝
─────────────────║║
─────────────────╚╝

cool !!
Please don't go off topic. Thanks!
"Its not one of those things you can fix like you fix your bow tie.
.......... Dont give me those big wet eyes, Raggedy Man."

http://tinyurl.com/thefourclans

User avatar
storm123456789
Pup
Pup
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by storm123456789 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 am

I love this idea, I wanna join the team. ^^
I am
MicroLg
The
Proud Alpha Of Thunder Rage Pack
______________________
.......Two hearts, believing in just one mind
........Beating together till the end of time
...You know we're two hearts believing in just one mind
.......Together forever till the end of time
______________________

User avatar
susijuani
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: colombia playin and loving wolves and nature

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by susijuani » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:45 pm

im keeping reporting...a few days ago i sent a report...8 in one XD lots of inaproppiate chats
My avvie shop:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=52966

Avvie by me!

User avatar
ilikefoodido
Pup
Pup
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:13 am
Gender: Other
Location: right by my black blood leaders side

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by ilikefoodido » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:00 pm

i got a question how many reports do you have to send in? and what happens if your pics of the bad person and the chat name are gone?
the black bloods...
dare to join theCHAOS.

User avatar
Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 6112
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Living the dream

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Alpha Female » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:21 pm

ilikefoodido wrote:i got a question how many reports do you have to send in? and what happens if your pics of the bad person and the chat name are gone?
For your first question, there isn't really a number. You should only report if the play is being inappropriate or not following the multiplayer rules, and I guess it would depend on how many games you go in that are against the MP rules. I don't believe you should really base everything on how many reports is needed to get into the report team. It's more of a "quality over quantity" type thing. ^^

If there is no screenshot or proof of the players that were acting inappropriately, I don't believe anything will be done since proof is needed. :3
SOMETIMES
A KING
HAS TO REMIND
FOOLS WHY HE'S
K I N G

Avatar (c) Jewelz
~WolfQuest member since 1969~

oxoDestinyoxo
Guest
Guest

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Alpha Female wrote:
ilikefoodido wrote:i got a question how many reports do you have to send in? and what happens if your pics of the bad person and the chat name are gone?
For your first question, there isn't really a number. You should only report if the play is being inappropriate or not following the multiplayer rules, and I guess it would depend on how many games you go in that are against the MP rules. I don't believe you should really base everything on how many reports is needed to get into the report team. It's more of a "quality over quantity" type thing. ^^

If there is no screenshot or proof of the players that were acting inappropriately, I don't believe anything will be done since proof is needed. :3
Adding on, if you haven't played the game since your last run in with inappropriate users, you should be able to use the output log as evidence rather than screenshots in the event of loosing the screenshots. ;)

Thandi
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Gender: Female
Location: scrawling love into trees

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Thandi » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:47 pm

susijuani wrote:im keeping reporting...a few days ago i sent a report...8 in one XD lots of inaproppiate chats
Yep, I've seen a lot out there. There getting more and more powerful. o.o
everything out of the ordinary is considered weird, i try to stay clear of the eathlings and their fears

DeathsCalling
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 am

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by DeathsCalling » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:11 am

how do you report theres lots of bad chats and name calling but i dont know how?????

User avatar
Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 6112
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Living the dream

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Alpha Female » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:16 am

DeathsCalling wrote:how do you report theres lots of bad chats and name calling but i dont know how?????
Hello there,
To report, you must fill out this form found here:
http://www.wolfquest.org/abuse/index.php

It's best to have proof of what happen, such as a screenshot or the chat log. ^^
As well, this topic should help:
What should I do if someone's being inappropriate?:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=34862
SOMETIMES
A KING
HAS TO REMIND
FOOLS WHY HE'S
K I N G

Avatar (c) Jewelz
~WolfQuest member since 1969~

User avatar
Jedward White Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:50 am
Gender: Female
Location: Yellowstone with the other wolves

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Jedward White Wolf » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:29 pm

well done to the people who got to do it!!! :lol:

User avatar
storm123456789
Pup
Pup
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by storm123456789 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:55 pm

susijuani wrote:im keeping reporting...a few days ago i sent a report...8 in one XD lots of inaproppiate chats
Oh, I did not know there where that many inaproppiate chats, it sort of sounds fake.
I am
MicroLg
The
Proud Alpha Of Thunder Rage Pack
______________________
.......Two hearts, believing in just one mind
........Beating together till the end of time
...You know we're two hearts believing in just one mind
.......Together forever till the end of time
______________________

Locked

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”