WolfQuest Report Team

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Locked
User avatar
tattoo215
Pup
Pup
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:55 am
Gender: Female
Location: Howlin' at the moon

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by tattoo215 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:11 pm

ilikefoodido wrote:i got a question for you...can you report someone thats sending messages to you that is mean? because shannoncupkake said this"I SAID DONT TALK TO ME RAT FACE! GO GET A STICK DOWN YOUR NECK AND AND PENCIL UP YOUR candle!!!!!!!!!AND GO LICK DOG candle!!!!!!!!!!" thats what she said to me today can you report that?
Im sorry that happened to you, ilikefoodido.
"Even angels have their wicked schemes,
And you take that to new extremes,
But you'll always be my hero,
Even though you've lost your mind."

User avatar
ilikefoodido
Pup
Pup
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:13 am
Gender: Other
Location: right by my black blood leaders side

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by ilikefoodido » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:43 pm

tattoo215 wrote:
ilikefoodido wrote:i got a question for you...can you report someone thats sending messages to you that is mean? because shannoncupkake said this"I SAID DONT TALK TO ME RAT FACE! GO GET A STICK DOWN YOUR NECK AND AND PENCIL UP YOUR candle!!!!!!!!!AND GO LICK DOG candle!!!!!!!!!!" thats what she said to me today can you report that?
Im sorry that happened to you, ilikefoodido.
well thanks for feeling sorry and...do i know you from some where?
the black bloods...
dare to join theCHAOS.

User avatar
Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 7589
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 am
Gender: Female
Location: England, United Kingdom

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Masika » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:53 pm

ilikefoodido wrote:
tattoo215 wrote:
ilikefoodido wrote:i got a question for you...can you report someone thats sending messages to you that is mean? because shannoncupkake said this"I SAID DONT TALK TO ME RAT FACE! GO GET A STICK DOWN YOUR NECK AND AND PENCIL UP YOUR candle!!!!!!!!!AND GO LICK DOG candle!!!!!!!!!!" thats what she said to me today can you report that?
Im sorry that happened to you, ilikefoodido.
well thanks for feeling sorry and...do i know you from some where?
Try and stay on topic there please, ilikefoodido ^^
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Overcast
Guest
Guest

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Overcast » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:48 pm

I must say, I have noticed a definite decrease in the amount of innapropriate MP chats! Looks like the WQRT is an effective measure in enforcing the rules of WQ! Thanks WQRT, Cana, moderators and anyone else who reports!

Thandi
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:45 pm
Gender: Female
Location: scrawling love into trees

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Thandi » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Overcast wrote:I must say, I have noticed a definite decrease in the amount of innapropriate MP chats! Looks like the WQRT is an effective measure in enforcing the rules of WQ! Thanks WQRT, Cana, moderators and anyone else who reports!
I agree, I've seen much less activity. Good work everyone!
everything out of the ordinary is considered weird, i try to stay clear of the eathlings and their fears

lucarioheart200
Guest
Guest

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by lucarioheart200 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:40 am

yea, there has been a lot less activity.

User avatar
Fallows
Pup
Pup
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:20 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere.

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Fallows » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:48 am

This is a great idea Cana! And congrats to those who made it.
ℐm drunk on tears, High on laughter, I'm a whirlwind of disaster

- Fallows
Icon ©-Infinity-

User avatar
Kimchiz
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Tumblr.

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Kimchiz » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm just wondering... Are we still able to apply?
Not as active anymore.
Av // SoranofAvalor
Sig // Me

Overcast
Guest
Guest

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Overcast » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Kimchiz wrote:I'm just wondering... Are we still able to apply?
Yes, you are!
WQ Coordinator wrote:And just so this is absolutely clear, there still is no deadline for applications. I plan on adding 1-2 more people to the WQRT within the next couple days, and have plans to basically continue adding people fairly regularly, at least as long as I feel we need more people. So if you're not chosen even this second time, or even the third time around, it doesn't mean you're not still in the running. It just means I may not have enough information about your reporting to make a decision or there's something I'd still like you to work on before being chosen. And if you haven't applied yet but decided you'd like to help, by all means, you can still apply. Who knows, you may be exactly the person I'm looking for.
Source: Wolfquest Report Team http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... &start=270.

User avatar
Kimchiz
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Tumblr.

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Kimchiz » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Oh... I didn't seem to catch that... Thanks!
Not as active anymore.
Av // SoranofAvalor
Sig // Me

Overcast
Guest
Guest

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Overcast » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Kimchiz wrote:Oh... I didn't seem to catch that... Thanks!
No problem Kimchiz, really. The only way you would have found that post is if you went through the entire topic, searching for all of Cana's posts! No one wants to do that if they haven't been following the topic since its creation, so I don't blame you for asking :) .

lucarioheart200
Guest
Guest

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by lucarioheart200 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 am

I dont think i was accepted onto th report team... oh well theyre probably better off withour me X3

Atropine
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:23 pm
Gender: Female
Location: District 12
Contact:

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Atropine » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:35 am

lucarioheart200 wrote:I dont think i was accepted onto th report team... oh well theyre probably better off withour me X3
Cana will be continuously accepting members, so you still have a chance! Even if you aren't on the team you can still help by reporting bad behaviour =D
Avatar by Jewelz

User avatar
Toralu
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:03 pm
Gender: Female
Location: In your closet.

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by Toralu » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:37 pm

I'll make sure to send in an application today :) If I don't get accepted I'll still try and help.
...........T ● O ● R ● A ● L ● U
...........
........“We are the music makers,
........and we are the dreamers of
.....................dreams”

.......................-Willy Wonka
...........
..............Avvie (c) C-Lupus Sigge (c) Me

lucarioheart200
Guest
Guest

Re: WolfQuest Report Team

Post by lucarioheart200 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:27 am

oh yay, i dont think i really want to be on the team anymore, so i will just continue to report bad behavior.

Locked

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”