WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Archived news, updates and announcements.
worahora
Pup
Pup

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter, January 2011

Post by worahora » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:37 pm

thanks for saying that alpha female! you like my idea right?

Deain
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Deain » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 am

The screen shots look fab! Amazing guys. I can't wait to see the new episode! I was wondering, if the Wolf Quest Team do decide to make version 3 some time in the future, if it would be possible to have the pups grown up, so it would be like a pack in the single player game? That would really be awesome!

AveryCF
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Avery

Post by AveryCF » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Deain wrote:
The screen shots look fab! Amazing guys. I can't wait to see the new episode! I was wondering, if the Wolf Quest Team do decide to make version 3 some time in the future, if it would be possible to have the pups grown up, so it would be like a pack in the single player game? That would really be awesome!
You don't know how many times i'v heard that! And I want in! It's a awsome idea to have the pups grow up! Can they please grow up!? At least make it a side note to self!?XD :mrgreen:

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:49 pm

If you would like to suggest ideas for new episodes, you may go to the link located within the quote below:
Alpha Female wrote:
worahora wrote:hey! i have an idea! our wolves can maybe have voices and they can respond to their mate,pups,preadators,prey and they can respond back! i know its not realistic but if people like my idea,quote me!

Hello worahora,
I believe you can always post suggestions for new episodes here.^^
Ideas for new episodes:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14558

crystaltheglaceon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by crystaltheglaceon » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:37 pm

My favorite Pic is the Sunset one, I would love to make a Donation and help! :D
I just have to ask my parents first.

AveryCF
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Avery

Post by AveryCF » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 pm

crystaltheglaceon wrote:My favorite Pic is the Sunset one, I would love to make a Donation and help! :D
Way to go for the team! Good luck!
-Looks at new cell phone (That I just got today), it goes off REALY LOUD! "Ahh! Loud! Very Loud! Louder than my last cell phone! And it's on the same noch...." :( It goes off with the next text reseved. "I feel like my fur can be blone away by the wind the phone seems it can make..." :( -

ZippyWizard
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ZippyWizard » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 pm

AveryCF wrote:
crystaltheglaceon wrote:My favorite Pic is the Sunset one, I would love to make a Donation and help! :D
Way to go for the team! Good luck!
-Looks at new cell phone (That I just got today), it goes off REALY LOUD! "Ahh! Loud! Very Loud! Louder than my last cell phone! And it's on the same noch...." :( It goes off with the next text reseved. "I feel like my fur can be blone away by the wind the phone seems it can make..." :( -
Let's try to stay on topic, okay?There's a General Off-Topic discussion in Other Topics!

pokemonfanwere
Pup
Pup

Post by pokemonfanwere » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Alpha Female wrote:
worahora wrote:hey! i have an idea! our wolves can maybe have voices and they can respond to their mate,pups,preadators,prey and they can respond back! i know its not realistic but if people like my idea,quote me!

Hello worahora,
I believe you can always post suggestions for new episodes here.^^
Ideas for new episodes:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14558
Yeah you could of put it there but it is a good one that would be fun!

kmdogs97
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Secretly stalking my favorite youtubers with my handy-dandy binoculars. O.O

Post by kmdogs97 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:02 am

I'm so happy you posted those pictures, and I hope to donat at least $5. I hope you post some new pictures, but will be ok if you don't. I hope we get lightning and I bet that the snow will look very good! I might aslo buy a shirt to show my WolfQuest support I tell eveyone about! :D

Greywolf1
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Greywolf1 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:52 am

Thanx for posting this Cana! The pictures are beautyiful! I hope wolfquest 2.5 comes out soon, i can't wait! I love the early spring snow and hope that everyone donate to add lightning effect!

silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Post by silvywolfy » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:05 pm

worahora wrote:
sparky_wolf wrote:
worahora wrote:yeah i bet the 2.5 episode would be fun. my mom one day told me a story when she was at yellowstone park and met a GRIZZLY. its ok no harm was done though. marshmallows were to the rescue. yum bears LIKE marshmallows!
worahora you can discuss stories and any thing else off-topic at the below link.

General Other Topic Discussion:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewforum.php?f=10
yes but its very cool cause my mom went there! right? my mom says shes gonna take me there :D i hope i see a.........WOLF!
i hope i see a wolf too!
EDIT: hey! i have an idea! our wolves can maybe have voices and they can respond to their mate,pups,preadators,prey and they can respond back! i know its not realistic but if people like my idea,quote me!
i cnt stop looking at the snow at night O.o. lol. i hope your paws go IN the snow! i wonder when cana is sending more screenies! i cant wait! i hope it shows the wolf sleeping, or the rain! or the elk hunting!
Greywolf1 wrote:Thanx for posting this Cana! The pictures are beautyiful! I hope wolfquest 2.5 comes out soon, i can't wait! I love the early spring snow and hope that everyone donate to add lightning effect!
lets hope this does happen!
AveryCF wrote:
Deain wrote:
You don't know how many times i'v heard that! And I want in! It's a awsome idea to have the pups grow up! Can they please grow up!? At least make it a side note to self!?XD :mrgreen:
the pups might not grow up in this one. probebly in ep 3 .

White_Wolf_199
Pup
Pup

Post by White_Wolf_199 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:37 pm

i have a feeling that wolfquest 2.5 is going to come out in march because the lightning comp end in march :roll: :roll:

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:44 pm

White_Wolf_199 wrote:i have a feeling that wolfquest 2.5 is going to come out in march because the lightning comp end in march :roll: :roll:
Well, even though the contests and what not end in March, it's more than likely the game will not come out at the moment ;P Considering the team will need to implant all of the details within the game and what not - which can take a great deal of time, then everything has to be tested (aka beta testing), and a lot of other stuff along with that.

In addition, sadly there isn't actually any set release date for the game currently, although the team hope to get it out near the end of this year!
So that's why we try not to give an estimated release date until we've done more programming- we just honestly don't know how long it will take to implement some things and what problems may arise when we do. But we are very certain it will come out before the end of 2011, and are hoping it will be well before that.
Source: Episode 2.5 Fundraising Contest - http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... &p=1667922

White_Wolf_199
Pup
Pup

Post by White_Wolf_199 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:06 pm

well atleast it will come out this year 2011 :lol: :lol:

kmdogs97
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Secretly stalking my favorite youtubers with my handy-dandy binoculars. O.O

Post by kmdogs97 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:48 pm

I can't wait until it comes out!

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”