WolfQuest Newsletter- April, 2010

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Makani
Yearling
Yearling

Re: WolfQuest Newsletter- April, 2010

Post by Makani » Tue May 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Is it against the rules if i enter both the Big Ideas and The Game Enchancements contests :?:

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Tue May 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Makani wrote:Is it against the rules if i enter both the Big Ideas and The Game Enchancements contests :?:
nope
design contest rules wrote:Each person may submit up to five ideas total, in either or both categories. If a user submits more than five ideas, his/her first five ideas will be used for the contest. The Wolfquest Team reserves the right to reclassify suggestions as Big Ideas or Game Enhancements if we feel they belong in a different category.

Makani
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Makani » Tue May 11, 2010 7:19 pm

design contest rules wrote:Each person may submit up to five ideas total, in either or both categories. If a user submits more than five ideas, his/her first five ideas will be used for the contest. The Wolfquest Team reserves the right to reclassify suggestions as Big Ideas or Game Enhancements if we feel they belong in a different category.
Ok im confused about the "in either or both categories" part :?

TideTheWOLF
Pup
Pup

Post by TideTheWOLF » Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Thank you! I find the "mates" situation very annoying. It's not a relationship site, it's a game about wolves. Also, I'm happy that the saving spots situation was solved. I can't thank you enough how happy I am. :P :D :lol:

Stonei
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Stonei » Tue May 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Makani wrote:

You are allowed to submit up to five ideas. :wink: Five ideas total, so you can use two in Big Ideas and three in Game Enhancements, or 1 in Big Ideas and 4 in Game Enhancements, or however you want to divide them up, but you can only submit five ideas in all.

Makani
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Makani » Tue May 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Stonei wrote:
Makani wrote:

You are allowed to submit up to five ideas. :wink: Five ideas total, so you can use two in Big Ideas and three in Game Enhancements, or 1 in Big Ideas and 4 in Game Enhancements, or however you want to divide them up, but you can only submit five ideas in all.

Oh Thanks soo much that helps alot! :mrgreen:

Kitsuma
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Kitsuma » Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 pm

As happy as I am that some of the inapproriate language is gone you have take away most speech talking. Which I don't know if this is okay to say in this topic but I will go ahead and say it. You have taken away paraenthesis people use that so you know that that is not part of RP or it is thoughts. Also you have taken out (-) the symbol in the middle here. People use that to say they are growling since there is not a key that lets you do that. It is weird to just say bites without the (-) bites- see how it makes a difference? Also some words have that symbol and if you want to be family fun why not have children practice grammar? Not only will parents let them play as a wolf and learn about them they will be practicing their grammar. Perhaps allow bigger words. More for my personal benefit. I am a writer as well as in high school if I use little words I'm not going to get better. And don't tell me to stop because I love playing WolfQuest.

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Wed May 12, 2010 4:55 pm

well,if people didn't try to break through the chat filter and use inappriate words,we would still have that,but unfortuately people aren't that obedient,so we sadly have to deal with a frustrating chat lexicon.

killgon
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by killgon » Wed May 12, 2010 6:11 pm

I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!!!

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Thu May 13, 2010 8:32 am

killgon wrote:I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!!!
Please do not spam by posting in all caps, and perhaps express your opinion more. Thanks^^

grape500
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by grape500 » Thu May 13, 2010 8:35 am

can one person have two of their ideas voted for (sorry if that doesn't make sense i couldn't think of a clearer way to say it)

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Thu May 13, 2010 10:53 am

Good question, grape. If one person has two really excellent ideas that were described really well, then yes, I think potentially he/she could have both ideas in the top 10. But seeing as how I've already had about 500 contest entries so far and there's still a few weeks to go, I don't think that will be an issue.
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Justine
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Justine » Thu May 13, 2010 11:49 am

Wow, over 500 entries? Wow, I don't feel guilty for not participating any more! xP Glad so many people were interested in the contest, I look forward to see the winner/prizes. =]

AlbinoWolf6
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by AlbinoWolf6 » Sat May 15, 2010 7:10 am

Justine wrote:Wow, over 500 entries? Wow, I don't feel guilty for not participating any more! xP Glad so many people were interested in the contest, I look forward to see the winner/prizes. =]
me too justine i am looking forward to seeing the grand prize winner as well =D

Aloka
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Aloka » Sat May 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Yaw! So cool! And... very cool!

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”