Calling for New Forum Moderators

Archived news, updates and announcements.
skinwalker3
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by skinwalker3 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:59 pm

You are all getting me so excited. I know we all would make great moderators, but it's nerve racking waiting for the new ones to be announced. I wish everyone luck! ^^

Werewolves Rule
Pup
Pup

Post by Werewolves Rule » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 pm

skinwalker3 wrote:You are all getting me so excited. I know we all would make great moderators, but it's nerve racking waiting for the new ones to be announced. I wish everyone luck! ^^
I agree, skinwalker3 =D
I've applied to be a Mod myself. I wish everyone who applied the best of luck. I know everyone would make a fantastic Mod. ^_-

FeliCanidae

Post by FeliCanidae » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 am

i wish everyone good luck! im pretty sure the new moderators will be brilliant! it will be nice to see more green names C: i cant wait to see who they will be, and what good qualities they will have <3

Zarago
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Zarago » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:16 am

Yes, its nice to get some fresh people in!

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:45 am

Indeed 8D Today is the deadline! Which means that Cana will probably be skimming through applications or something like that! I wish everyone the best of luck =D

ShatteredSoul

Post by ShatteredSoul » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 am

XxSilverwolfxX wrote:Indeed 8D Today is the deadline! Which means that Cana will probably be skimming through applications or something like that! I wish everyone the best of luck =D
Yes, most likely she will be looking at applications :D

shadowwolf2234
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by shadowwolf2234 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:15 am

Well, once more, good luck to all! =)

ShatteredSoul

Post by ShatteredSoul » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:18 am

Thank you!

Good luck to you too ;)

Werewolves Rule
Pup
Pup

Post by Werewolves Rule » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:18 am

Good luck, everyone! Can't wait to see more green names! =D

Wolf Runner1
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Currently? Probably either: Pluto, or Saturn. Feel free to check both places.

Post by Wolf Runner1 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 am

Wow, today's the deadline! I can't wait to see who the new moderators will be. :D I know whoever is picked will do a wonderful job. :wink: Good luck everybody!

StoneRose
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by StoneRose » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:50 pm

This is the end..

Good luck!

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Well, I think I've looked through all the applications that have come in so far, for a grand total of... 97 applicants! That's more than double what we had last year, and it will be an extremely hard decision. Since you all seemed curious, I'm currently leaning towards adding about 4 new moderators (3-5). I am basically going through the same process to choose as I did with the last batch of new moderators, and I did start that process with the first application. (Which is a good thing, because reading through 97 applications now would take quite a while.) I will still consider anyone who e-mails me their application before midnight tonight (Central Standard Time), though I hope there aren't many more left, and I hope people are only applying if they know they'll be dedicated, helpful, and kind.

It will be fun to see some new green names on the forums. I'm looking forward to it. :mrgreen:
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Werewolves Rule
Pup
Pup

Post by Werewolves Rule » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Whoa. :shock: 97 applications.

Good luck to all who applied! =D

ShatteredSoul

Post by ShatteredSoul » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:58 pm

WQ Coordinator wrote:Well, I think I've looked through all the applications that have come in so far, for a grand total of... 97 applicants! That's more than double what we had last year, and it will be an extremely hard decision. Since you all seemed curious, I'm currently leaning towards adding about 4 new moderators (3-5). I am basically going through the same process to choose as I did with the last batch of new moderators, and I did start that process with the first application. (Which is a good thing, because reading through 97 applications now would take quite a while.) I will still consider anyone who e-mails me their application before midnight tonight (Central Standard Time), though I hope there aren't many more left, and I hope people are only applying if they know they'll be dedicated, helpful, and kind.

It will be fun to see some new green names on the forums. I'm looking forward to it. :mrgreen:
It will. Can't wait to see them :D Though I think I know who will they be ^^

StoneRose
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by StoneRose » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Thanks for the update, Cana.
Though I didn't apply, I think I have my eye set on a few people who at least one of them will probably be green in the next month.

And Cana, hope you aren't swamped with many more applications. We wish you good luck in choosing, because I know most people who have applied will be great moderators.

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”