Calling for New Forum Moderators

Archived news, updates and announcements.
x-Riley-x
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by x-Riley-x » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:28 pm

Wolf_Lover_101 wrote:meh
i applied :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wish me luck :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Best of wishes Wolf_Lover_101! And to all the other members who sent in applications!

It's getting closer! ^^ I can't wait to see who'll get mod.

That fact that everyone has a chance and has some mod qualities is really going to make this hard. Good luck Cana & members!

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:20 pm

ONLY 29 HOURS AND 40 MINUTES UNTIL THE DEADLINE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 pm

jaguartail wrote:ONLY 29 HOURS AND 40 MINUTES UNTIL THE DEADLINE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!
..which means that users do not have a lot of time left to apply, really.
Though keep in mind that it is not the day that they will be annoucing the moderators; perhaps they will not even notify them tomorrow.

Cana wrote:Decision time is soon! Yikes! Too many awesome applicants makes for a really hard decision, but I'm hoping to do it rather quickly so we can start training the new moderators in as soon as we can.
The deadline is March 1, 2010
Cana wrote:I'm hoping to be able to have final decisions made and new moderators contacted fairly quickly after the deadline so I can make an announcement on the forums no more than two weeks after the application deadline.

skinwalker3
Dispersal Wolf
Dispersal Wolf

Post by skinwalker3 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Yeah, the deadline is tomorrow, but Cana has and will have all the time she needs to pick the best members for the job. I am really excited ^^

Good luck everyone ^^

And for those who applied, make sure you check your email a lot.
:wink:
:mrgreen:

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Wow, everyone seems pretty hyped up about the new moderators being chosen soon; I must say, I am pretty excited myself. xD But I've decided to remain calm and not have my hopes too high. Everyone has a great chance, and so I wish you all the best of luck again.^^

And with that, this will probably be my last time posting here. :3

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:37 pm

kivia,you should have high hopes. you were uotm last month. many people who applied{including me} have never been uotm

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:42 pm

jaguartail wrote:kivia,you should have high hopes. you were uotm last month. many people who applied{including me} have never been uotm
Yes Kivia would make a fine moderator.
Though, not everyone who has been UOTM gets chosen; there are some mods who were never UOTM and they got chosen. There were some UOTMs who were never chosen as a moderator, ethier. So you still have a chance, regardless if you've been UOTM or not.

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 pm

jaguartail wrote:kivia,you should have high hopes. you were uotm last month. many people who applied{including me} have never been uotm
Well every month, it isn't just the UoTM who is doing a good job around the forums; there are countless other members who do awesome jobs around the forum as well, and I think they all have a chance, whether or not they have gotten UoTM.^^

And thank you, Koa. x3 You would make a fine moderator as well. =D

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Indeed, Kivia would make a fine Mod and So would Koa!! I wish everyone luck!

Larkarl
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Larkarl » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 pm

I bet there will be some UotMs among the members chosen.

I'm also excited to hear who the new moderators will be. The announcement should hopefully come along in the next few weeks. Until then, we can wait. A final good luck to all applicants- I know the new moderators will do well.

Stonei
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Stonei » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 pm

XxSilverwolfxX wrote:Indeed, Kivia would make a fine Mod and So would Koa!! I wish everyone luck!
I have to agree with you on that Silver^^ You all would be fine Moderators. I know many players, each with many different qualities, who would make great Moderators^^ I am very excited to hear who gets chosen, but I have been quite calm about it and I always make sure not to gets my hopes up too high^^
Kivia wrote: Yes Kivia would make a fine moderator.
Though, not everyone who has been UOTM gets chosen; there are some mods who were never UOTM and they got chosen. There were some UOTMs who were never chosen as a moderator, ethier. So you still have a chance, regardless if you've been UOTM or not.
Remember that many players were considered for UOTM, just because you have not been chosen as UOTM yet does not mean you do not have the right qualities :wink:

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Stonei wrote:
XxSilverwolfxX wrote:Indeed, Kivia would make a fine Mod and So would Koa!! I wish everyone luck!
I have to agree with you on that Silver^^ You all would be fine Moderators. I know many players, each with many different qualities, who would make great Moderators^^ I am very excited to hear who gets chosen, but I have been quite calm about it and I always make sure not to gets my hopes up too high^^
Lolz xD Indeed, everyone has soon great quality which would make them fantastic mods. I have no reason to get my hopes up since I have no chance at it xD

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Stonei wrote: Remember that many players were considered for UOTM, just because you have not been chosen as UOTM yet does not mean you do not have the right qualities :wink:
Exactly my point; sorry if it seemed I worded it wrong.

Anyone has a chance, regardless if they are experianced or a new member, or if they are a beta tester or not, or if they have 10,000 posts or not; they still have a chance.
Anyhow, Cana said they were reviewing the applications during the waiting period before the deadline, so it may be that the annoucement will be annouced earlier. Yet, they did recieve many more applications than the previous time.

AutumnSolace
Yearling
Yearling

Post by AutumnSolace » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Today's the day, this is so exciting~! :D

Good luck everyone, even though you don't get pick as a Moderator you still doing a fine job around the forum. C:

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Koa wrote:
Stonei wrote: Remember that many players were considered for UOTM, just because you have not been chosen as UOTM yet does not mean you do not have the right qualities :wink:
Exactly my point; sorry if it seemed I worded it wrong.

Anyone has a chance, regardless if they are experianced or a new member, or if they are a beta tester or not, or if they have 10,000 posts or not; they still have a chance.
Anyhow, Cana said they were reviewing the applications during the waiting period before the deadline, so it may be that the annoucement will be annouced earlier. Yet, they did recieve many more applications than the previous time.
I hope that the new Mods are annouced earlier xD I'm wondering on how many Mods Cana will pick =P
Maiana wrote:Today's the day, this is so exciting~! :D

Good luck everyone, even though you don't get pick as a Moderator you still doing a fine job around the forum. C:
Very exciting Indeed =D Also I agree with you even if you don't get to be a Mod you can still do your part for the communtiy by helping out and such ^^

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”