Calling for New Forum Moderators

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Locked
Stonei
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Don't you already know?...

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Stonei » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:20 am

That is a hard choice to make, but if you do not feel like you have the time to take on this job, or if you don't feel ready, then it would be the right choice. Good Luck to everyone who applied^^
Cana wrote:
Thanks to those of you who decided not to apply because you aren't active enough yet or don't think you'd like/could handle the responsibility. It's a mature decision (as Koa said) and really helps me focus on the people who are serious about it. Plus, you never know when we'll be adding more moderators in the future!

User avatar
Wolf Runner1
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Currently? Probably either: Pluto, or Saturn. Feel free to check both places.

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Wolf Runner1 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Wow, tomorrow the deadline is here! It seems like yesterday I saw this post and entered. :wink: Good luck to everyone, I know we all have good moderator qualities. Good luck to Cana also, I know you have a hard job. :wink: To all the moderators, thank you for keeping the forums clean an enjoyable. :D

User avatar
Quivira
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 1758
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:39 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Vvardenfell
Contact:

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Quivira » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Well, tomorrow is the dead line! Hopefully, the moderators will be announced soon, like in 1 - 2 weeks or so. Can't wait until they are announced! Good luck everyone!

User avatar
Morgrin
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Morgrin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:17 pm

I agree Redsky, I can't wait to discover who the new moderators are.

User avatar
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 12998
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Gender: Female
Location: washington, d.c.
Contact:

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Koa » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Redsky wrote:Well, tomorrow is the dead line! Hopefully, the moderators will be announced soon, like in 1 - 2 weeks or so. Can't wait until they are announced! Good luck everyone!
Cana will contact the moderators fairly quickly after the deadline, so you'll know if your picked. They are also close to the desicion time, so I'm sure it won't be long before the new moderators find out that they were chosen. I'm excited, though!
Cana wrote:I'm hoping to be able to have final decisions made and new moderators contacted fairly quickly after the deadline so I can make an announcement on the forums no more than two weeks after the application deadline.
Cana wrote:Decision time is soon! Yikes! Too many awesome applicants makes for a really hard decision, but I'm hoping to do it rather quickly so we can start training the new moderators in as soon as we can.

User avatar
Ffeion
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Posts: 1541
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:22 am
Name: Ffeion, Red
Gender: Male
Location: THE DATABASE :'/
Contact:

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Ffeion » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:21 pm

I can't wait to see who the mods are too!! =D Good Luck!

SonyWolf
Guest
Guest

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by SonyWolf » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Wolf Runner1 wrote:Wow, tomorrow the deadline is here! It seems like yesterday I saw this post and entered. :wink: Good luck to everyone, I know we all have good moderator qualities. Good luck to Cana also, I know you have a hard job. :wink: To all the moderators, thank you for keeping the forums clean an enjoyable. :D
Indeed. I, as well, can't wait to see who will be the new moderators =)

Zarago
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Posts: 953
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Insert witty location here.

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Zarago » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Koa wrote:Cana will contact the moderators fairly quickly after the deadline, so you'll know if your picked. They are also close to the desicion time, so I'm sure it won't be long before the new moderators find out that they were chosen. I'm excited, though!
I am greatly excited too. And I suppose that Cana has been looking through all the Applications before the deadline so, it is just mostly the time for her to make her mind up.

User avatar
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 12998
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Gender: Female
Location: washington, d.c.
Contact:

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Koa » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Zarago wrote:
Koa wrote:Cana will contact the moderators fairly quickly after the deadline, so you'll know if your picked. They are also close to the desicion time, so I'm sure it won't be long before the new moderators find out that they were chosen. I'm excited, though!
I am greatly excited too. And I suppose that Cana has been looking through all the Applications before the deadline so, it is just mostly the time for her to make her mind up.
Yes, she has. (including the moderators)
As the applications are coming in, I'm listing them in the moderator forum so all the current moderators can start sending me their opinions in groups of people, rather than waiting until all the applications have come in. I've also already started ranking people based solely on their applications. And let me tell you... this is going to be extremely difficult! I don't think I received one application that didn't impress me in some way. So nice job, everyone!

User avatar
Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 7589
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 am
Gender: Female
Location: England, United Kingdom

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Masika » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm very excited to see who the new mods are =P Cana has obviously got a very hard choice on her hands, Like I said before I could see everyone as a Mod since everyone of us has some great talent of being a Mod ^_^

User avatar
Morgrin
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Morgrin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:17 pm

XxSilverwolfxX wrote:I'm very excited to see who the new mods are =P Cana has obviously got a very hard choice on her hands, Like I said before I could see everyone as a Mod since everyone of us has some great talent of being a Mod ^_^
Yes, every member has the same potential to become a great moderator for the WQ community. I wish the best off luck to all.

User avatar
Werewolves Rule
Pup
Pup
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:02 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Werewolves Rule » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm excited to see who the new mods are. =D I wish everyone lots of luck. ^^

User avatar
Wolf_Lover_101
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:36 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Racing my dog to the bath~

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Wolf_Lover_101 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm

meh
i applied :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wish me luck :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Morgrin
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Morgrin » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Wolf_Lover_101 wrote:meh
i applied :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wish me luck :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'm glad you decided to apply Wolf_Lover_101. I wish you the best of luck, as to all the other community members who have applied as well.

User avatar
Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Posts: 7589
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 am
Gender: Female
Location: England, United Kingdom

Re: Calling for New Forum Moderators

Post by Masika » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Wolf_Lover_101 wrote:meh
i applied :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wish me luck :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thats great that you've applied Wolf_Lover_101 ^^ I wish you and everyone else the best of luck!

Locked

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”