WolfQuest Forum Moderator Application
1) What do you like about the WolfQuest forum?
2) How often do you currently visit the WolfQuest forum?
3) What are three forums on wolfquest.org you visit frequently and would like to help moderate?
5) Do you have any customer service experience (a job or volunteer position in which you work directly with and for other people)? If so, where?
6) How often do you check your e-mail?
Please respond with what you would do in these hypothetical situations:
1) You lock two topics. One user complains to you via PM or e-mail, the other user asks to make a new, similar topic.
2) Another moderator unlocks a topic you believe should stay locked.
3) You see a questionable topic and are unsure whether to lock it or leave it open.
4) You see a post or signature that insults another member.
5) You log in to the forums feeling annoyed/angry at something that recently happened to you, only to find a rather rude PM sent to you from a forum member.
6) You PM a user in regards to their behavior- their reply is angry and borderline abusive.
7) Two users are arguing/insulting each other in the Off-Topic Topic.
8 ) You notice a multiplayer game with inappropriate behavior.
9) Someone asks a question you don’t know the answer to.
10) Someone is giving false information on the forums about wolves or WolfQuest.
•Act as a role model and make positive contributions to the WQ Community.
•Positively and accurately represent the WolfQuest Team.
•Communicate with administrators, moderators, and other forum members in a professional and helpful manner. Avoid posting anything that may seem negative, demeaning, excluding, or condescending.
•Check the moderated forum(s) at least once per day to answer questions, remove inappropriate topics and posts, and add new topics.
•Check the Moderator forum at least once per day to answer questions and participate in discussions.
•Check for and report inappropriate behavior in the WolfQuest multiplayer games as you are able
•Respond to those who go against the Community Guidelines in a positive, constructive, and informative manner.
•Correspond with administrators about concerns and planned absences.
•Be at least 15 years old.
•Access to the Moderators-only Forum
•Ability to move and/or lock topics and posts.
•Title appears in profile.
•Might be given early information about the game and/or its development, and assist in beta testing.
Once you have filled out this application, please e-mail it to email@example.com before March 1, 2010.