The next version of WQ...

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Vaan2931
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: The next version of WQ...

Post by Vaan2931 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:32 am

thanks! :mrgreen:
Looking at the land beyond....
Running through the trees....
Howling on mountains wild and free....
I am the wolf and the wolf is me....
Scar.
My new website join it!http://wolfquestlovers.wetpaint.com/

.../l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Silver-Stitches

Post by Silver-Stitches » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:16 am

Good to know there will be more bug fixes!

Anyway, will you also be fixing the problems with "P"ing at a stranger wolf encounter and not being able to turn or move after running away from a stranger wolf?

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:00 am

i think you should have the pups run away if a predator comes too close, because even pups this age would run if a big scary noisy brown things with loud big wings came straight at them, but instead, i have pups walking towards the eagle :( so if the eagle cameown, the pups could scatter, bt if the one the eagle is after is too slow, the eagle can get it. just a suggestion :P
).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;.._\\

.................AVVIE BY Koa

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:50 am

wolf_storm wrote:i think you should have the pups run away if a predator comes too close, because even pups this age would run if a big scary noisy brown things with loud big wings came straight at them, but instead, i have pups walking towards the eagle :( so if the eagle cameown, the pups could scatter, bt if the one the eagle is after is too slow, the eagle can get it. just a suggestion :P

That's a good suggestion. There is a thread, however, where you can post all your ideas/suggestions for the game, and see other user's suggestions or ideas for the game as well. :)
Cana wrote:Many of you have come up with some really great ideas for the next WolfQuest episode(s). In order for me to actually bring these ideas to the other people involved in WQ development, it would be much easier if all ideas were posted only on this thread. There is absolutely no guarantee your ideas will be put into future versions of WolfQuest, but I will at least look at all posts on this thread. Thanks!
-Cana
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 58&start=0
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Averyln
Pup
Pup

Post by Averyln » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:32 am

VampireEvil wrote:
Lurking-Phantom wrote:That's a relief! That glitch has been bugging me for ages.. xD
Wich glitch?
The cattle ranch one
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Koa wrote:
wolf_storm wrote:i think you should have the pups run away if a predator comes too close, because even pups this age would run if a big scary noisy brown things with loud big wings came straight at them, but instead, i have pups walking towards the eagle :( so if the eagle cameown, the pups could scatter, bt if the one the eagle is after is too slow, the eagle can get it. just a suggestion :P

That's a good suggestion. There is a thread, however, where you can post all your ideas/suggestions for the game, and see other user's suggestions or ideas for the game as well. :)
Cana wrote:Many of you have come up with some really great ideas for the next WolfQuest episode(s). In order for me to actually bring these ideas to the other people involved in WQ development, it would be much easier if all ideas were posted only on this thread. There is absolutely no guarantee your ideas will be put into future versions of WolfQuest, but I will at least look at all posts on this thread. Thanks!
-Cana

\
ah ok ill do that, thx :D
).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;.._\\

.................AVVIE BY Koa

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:24 pm

wolf_storm wrote: ah ok ill do that, thx :D
You're welcome; glad I could help. :)

Anyway, I've found a couple minor glitches, so I've reported them to you awhile ago. Hopefully they'll be fixed in this new bug fix version; can't wait for it!

AlbinoWolf6
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by AlbinoWolf6 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Koa wrote:
wolf_storm wrote: ah ok ill do that, thx :D
You're welcome; glad I could help. :)

Anyway, I've found a couple minor glitches, so I've reported them to you awhile ago. Hopefully they'll be fixed in this new bug fix version; can't wait for it!
I can't wait either Koa! :mrgreen: I found a glitch and I hope it will be fixed as well! :D
¸.*¨*`.¸ ωσℓƒQυєѕт cσммυnιту мємвєя ¸.*¨*`.¸
..¸.*¨*`.¸ υn∂ιnє ƒαℓℓѕ ραcк мємвєя ¸.*¨*`.¸
...¸.*¨*`.¸ Avvie by TheGreatAbyss!! Thanks! ¸.*¨*`.¸

Cloudsky

Post by Cloudsky » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Wow that is great news! I wish you and the team good luck. Squash those bugs! :D

Rustic
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Rustic » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:55 pm

I hope the los of detail glitch I keep experience in AM is fixed up in this next release.

brightstar3107
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by brightstar3107 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 pm

you should make a Wolfquest where the game doesnt stop, just carries on :D. Like, you can switch between adult wolves and you can invite dispersals into your pack, and you have pups , then more pups, and so on, and wolves die, pups leave and find mates, you expand your territory with each new member of the pack, that sort of stuff. Just a random idea i had while playing. Its probably not possible though, coz it will take ages to make, wont it? Ah well, its just nice to share the idea XD
Cherry-proud member of Crashing Storm Pack and proud mother of Cloud

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34452.
http://crashingstormpack.moonfruit.com/#

blueboyrory
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by blueboyrory » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:05 pm

thanks for the update cana just downloaded the update no im a little late on its relase was on holiday but i love it now i can play multi player and i can play wit out my pups flying to mars lol
Wolf Quest pups

kiara: Storm (A)
Destiny (A)
Hope (D)
Dream (A)

Ben: Zeus (A)
Vesu (A)
Signa (A)
Fui (A)

Overall ben is doing better with his pups than kiara

MoonofSun
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by MoonofSun » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 am

I´m not shure, if this is a bug, but my mate keeps on killing so many elcs that when I go in scent vision almost everything is pink. And My pups most of the time are just staring up into the sky as if they were howling- than I can´t feed tham easely^^
And when I want to go to the star, my pups don´t want to follow me (one time I just ran allown with my mate towards the star and won XD

AlbinoWolf6
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by AlbinoWolf6 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:22 pm

MoonofSun wrote: And when I want to go to the star, my pups don´t want to follow me (one time I just ran allown with my mate towards the star and won XD

lol that is interesting XD anyways i am very excited about the next version of WolfQuest
¸.*¨*`.¸ ωσℓƒQυєѕт cσммυnιту мємвєя ¸.*¨*`.¸
..¸.*¨*`.¸ υn∂ιnє ƒαℓℓѕ ραcк мємвєя ¸.*¨*`.¸
...¸.*¨*`.¸ Avvie by TheGreatAbyss!! Thanks! ¸.*¨*`.¸

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:37 pm

brightstar3107 wrote:you should make a Wolfquest where the game doesnt stop, just carries on :D. Like, you can switch between adult wolves and you can invite dispersals into your pack, and you have pups , then more pups, and so on, and wolves die, pups leave and find mates, you expand your territory with each new member of the pack, that sort of stuff. Just a random idea i had while playing. Its probably not possible though, coz it will take ages to make, wont it? Ah well, its just nice to share the idea XD
That's a good suggestion, brightstar3107! There is a thread, however, where you can post all your ideas/suggestions for the game, and see other user's suggestions or ideas for the game as well. :)
-Cana
MoonofSun wrote:I´m not shure, if this is a bug, but my mate keeps on killing so many elcs that when I go in scent vision almost everything is pink. And My pups most of the time are just staring up into the sky as if they were howling- than I can´t feed tham easely^^
And when I want to go to the star, my pups don´t want to follow me (one time I just ran allown with my mate towards the star and won XD
I recommend you report those glitches. The team wants to fix as many bugs as possible for their next bug fix version of Slough Creek, and to do so they need us to report the ones we find.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29539

You can also discuss your finding here and share it with other users:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 50&start=0

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”