First WolfQuest Newsletter of 2010!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

First WolfQuest Newsletter of 2010!

Post by wolf567 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Yes that is right! The first WolfQuest newsletter of 2010 has now been released!

If you have not yet received it in your inbox yet, just go to: http://www.wolfquest.org/wq_newsletters ... etter.html

Please keep all newsletter related discussion in this topic.
Wolf567 / Blaze

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: First WQ Newsletter of 2010

Post by Masika » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 pm

YAY! I'm so glad that Survival of the Pack isn't the end of the WolfQuest project =D I'm happy to hear that the WQ team have some more funding set aside for future updates and things ^_^ Also I definitely want to get one of those WQ logo's from the WolfQuest Store as well as other things =)
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

-Outcast-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by -Outcast- » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 pm

I read this, and it has some really exciting stuff in it! I also love that this isn't the end to Survival Of the Pack! im very excited now :)
Thanks for posting this!
I am afraid to say I have quit Wolfquest.
You can find me on the Wolf_home forums and chat as Infelicity.

Kivia

Post by Kivia » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Hehe, I haven't seen it in my inbox yet. xD

Anyways, great newsletter; the one thing that caught my eye though was the very last paragraph about a new expanded version of SC. I'm very excited to hear more about it!

Ashira
Pup
Pup
Location: Standing on the edge of a cliff howling with the wind blowing on the fur on my face.

Post by Ashira » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:34 pm

And That's Not All!
We're pleased to announce that Survival of the Pack is not the end of the WolfQuest project. With additional funding from the National Science Foundation, we will soon begin work on an expanded version of Survival of the Pack, featuring new game elements designed by you—the people who play WolfQuest. Look for more information in our next newsletter!
I read this in the news letter and now i'm very excited! but what do you mean by designed by you—the people who play WolfQuest? do you mean we get to say our ideas or do you mean something else? anyways i do have an idea about the next ep where we are at the redezvous site and we have to teach pups to hunt and stuff while they grow and you still have to defend them. but thats not all of my idea i might post more in the ideas for future episodes topic.
H.O.W.L
Help Our Wolves Live!
My DeviantArt: http://ashiracresent-claw.deviantart.com/

ILoveWolves25
Pup
Pup

Post by ILoveWolves25 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Happy to hear it's not the end of WolfQuest!!! My birthdays soon and I was telling all my friends to buy me something from the WolfQuest store!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks guys!!
I write my life in pen, thus I can't erase my mistakes, but I can always learn from them

(........(\/|
((.... _/{ ''-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;._ \\.

WOLF!!!!
HOWL!!!!

Help
Our
Wolves
Live

Thanks for the awesome avatar, kittycat3214!!!

AlbinoWolf6
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by AlbinoWolf6 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:30 pm

featuring new game elements designed by you—the people who play WolfQuest.
I wonder what that means :mrgreen:

Yay!!! WQ is still going on!!! I am soo happy!!! Thank you WQ!!! :mrgreen:
¸.*¨*`.¸ ωσℓƒQυєѕт cσммυnιту мємвєя ¸.*¨*`.¸
..¸.*¨*`.¸ υn∂ιnє ƒαℓℓѕ ραcк мємвєя ¸.*¨*`.¸
...¸.*¨*`.¸ Avvie by TheGreatAbyss!! Thanks! ¸.*¨*`.¸

pj12468
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by pj12468 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:29 pm

oh plz plz help!!!! i want to read the letter so bad, but its not in my inbox and the Cana link doesnt work!!!!! :cry:
Knock and it will be opened unto you
Seek and you will find
Ask and it will be given unto you

Kayama
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kayama » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:04 pm

The expanded version sounds exciting. Hopefully your pups can actually grow up. I wonder what wolfquest players' ideas are being put in there :)

....(\_/)
....{. ."-;
..../....\
\_(.)_.\_\_

DMJ99

Post by DMJ99 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Sounds exciting! Its nice that you guys will be able to make another game! I really enjoy playing it and learning more about wolves! :mrgreen:

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

Post by wolf567 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 am

Semara wrote:
And That's Not All!
We're pleased to announce that Survival of the Pack is not the end of the WolfQuest project. With additional funding from the National Science Foundation, we will soon begin work on an expanded version of Survival of the Pack, featuring new game elements designed by you—the people who play WolfQuest. Look for more information in our next newsletter!
I read this in the news letter and now i'm very excited! but what do you mean by designed by you—the people who play WolfQuest? do you mean we get to say our ideas or do you mean something else? anyways i do have an idea about the next ep where we are at the redezvous site and we have to teach pups to hunt and stuff while they grow and you still have to defend them. but thats not all of my idea i might post more in the ideas for future episodes topic.
The last I knew the team was not sure how it was going to work. But ideas from people from the forums will be considered. That is why it is important to keep the ideas topic clean, so the team can look at them easier.
Wolf567 / Blaze

SonyWolf

Post by SonyWolf » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:14 am

I am very pleased of your new newsletter. And the WQ magnet is awesome. But the greatest news was the last:
What?! Awesomeness! Thank you WQ team members/admins/beta testers/everyone for this great game!

--Sony--

Wildwish
Pup
Pup

Post by Wildwish » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:45 am

I'm so excited now!I didn't realise that last bit where it's like "designed by the people who play Wolfquest!"so that means we get our ideas heard!That's pretty awesome!That also means the expanded version is going to please more people now that some of our ideas will be used :mrgreen:
Once I called you brother
Once I thought the chance
to make you laugh
Was all I ever wanted...

Crimsona
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Crimsona » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:16 am

Wildwish wrote:I'm so excited now!I didn't realise that last bit where it's like "designed by the people who play Wolfquest!"so that means we get our ideas heard!That's pretty awesome!That also means the expanded version is going to please more people now that some of our ideas will be used :mrgreen:
I thought that too! It's amazing that they're actually taking our ideas into account...

I'm definately buying the new wolf quest badge, in fact, I'm going to buy a whole load of the to sew onto everything! :mrgreen: Go WolfQuest! :mrgreen:
♥feed me a cookie and i'll love you forever♥

♥if you have one eye on yesterday
and one eye on tomorrow
you will be cross-eyed today♥

truly beautiful avatar by Ninja_Wolfs963

ICEWOLF24

Post by ICEWOLF24 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:03 am

WolfQuest is awesome! I'm really glad to hear that they are going to be making another one! Can't wait! :mrgreen:

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”