WolfQuest Game, Version 2.0.2, released!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Saphfire
Yearling
Yearling

Re: WolfQuest Game, Version 2.0.2, released!

Post by Saphfire » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:19 pm

WHAT!? Birds can get your pups too! I only have one left and I cant get this bear away, and then I hold my pup so I can't kill the coyote, so then with the pup in my mouth I can't mark my territory! I wish my mate could mark territory and kill the coyote and get the bear away. I can't even leave the den when I have pups. My mate keeps on going into a different territory, getting food, coming back, feeding the pups, then run back again.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Thanks for the updates, guys! Unofrtunately, at the moment I am unable to download the game (can't risk anymore hardrive space) but it seems like you guys have done a splendid job with all the bugfixes! I'm excited about the ablity to see the pups on the map now; when I download it that'll come in handy. :)

Canis
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Canis » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 pm

wow, this new version is really great! better than sticking around with a bunch of bears and coyotes closing in on me. But quick question: I managed to get to the summer den (the star) with all my pups alive, but nothing else has happened. What do I do now?

Kouga
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Kouga » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:51 am

Run around in that area until the game decides you're at the right coordinates. Though it's not that great what happens when you do so.

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Kouga wrote:Run around in that area until the game decides you're at the right coordinates. Though it's not that great what happens when you do so.
Please don't be sarcastic.

When you reach the summer den, your wolves should howl all at once (automatically) and the game will end.

AlbinoWolf6
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by AlbinoWolf6 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Canis wrote:wow, this new version is really great! better than sticking around with a bunch of bears and coyotes closing in on me.
Yeah same here I am happy that your mate helps alot and how predators will not attack unless you are within 50 meters :mrgreen:

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:19 pm

AlbinoWolf6 wrote:
Canis wrote:wow, this new version is really great! better than sticking around with a bunch of bears and coyotes closing in on me.
Yeah same here I am happy that your how predators will not attack unless you are within 50 meters :mrgreen:
I also like this new feature in the game it makes things alot easier especially when hunting ^_^

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:51 am

AlbinoWolf6 wrote:
Yeah same here I am happy that your mate helps alot and how predators will not attack unless you are within 50 meters :mrgreen:

I agree; I just downloaded the new version and so far that feature has become my favorite. I also like how the grizzles run almost completely away if you get near them.
Although so far my mate hasn't really helped when I'm hunting elk; he just runs along side them.

warlord4958
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by warlord4958 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:58 pm

[HEY! WHERES THE NIGHT HUNTING MISSION!? i was looking forward so much to that and some other things that looked like they WERE gonna happen but i completed the game and nothing!!!

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:03 pm

warlord4958 wrote:[HEY! WHERES THE NIGHT HUNTING MISSION!? i was looking forward so much to that and some other things that looked like they WERE gonna happen but i completed the game and nothing!!!
This should answer your question:
The cattle ranch is optional, which is why if you couldn't find it, then you wouldn't engage in the night mission. You can always come back to the cattle ranch. To eat, kill the calf in the herd. Run to the purple cloud if you hear a dog bark or else you'll get shot.

I can't find the Cattle Ranch (AKA; the Night Mission). How do I get there?

The fence compass icon is revealed after you have pups. Follow the fence compass icon, and a pop-up should appear.

Shadow48
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Shadow48 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Dear WolfQuest Team, Febuary 5, 2010
I'm so grateful and amazed of how hard you guys worked and are still working to make this game perfect, I love WQ and I have many favorite things about it, But my favorite of all is you guys' hard work and determination to make us happy, when if you wanted to could of just left the bugs and glitches forever. Thank you so much WQ Team, when I grow up I hope to be as Kind, Determined, and Generous as you are to us. I love you WQ Team and if you ever need help I'll be here to return the favor.

Your number one fan,
~Lauren~
P.S WQ Team you guys are my rolemodels!!!!!!!!!! :D

wolves wolves
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolves wolves » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:12 pm

I downloaded the new version Slough Creek a couple of days ago and I lost my old saved wolves from the older versoin Amethyst Mountin. Is there any way to get back the saved game and wolves back, or are these forever lost? :cry:

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:03 pm

wolves wolves wrote:I downloaded the new version Slough Creek a couple of days ago and I lost my old saved wolves from the older versoin Amethyst Mountin. Is there any way to get back the saved game and wolves back, or are these forever lost? :cry:
Hmm. If you have Windows, check in "Recycle Bin" if they were accidently deleted, they may be in there.

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Shadow48 wrote:Dear WolfQuest Team, Febuary 5, 2010
I'm so grateful and amazed of how hard you guys worked and are still working to make this game perfect, I love WQ and I have many favorite things about it, But my favorite of all is you guys' hard work and determination to make us happy, when if you wanted to could of just left the bugs and glitches forever. Thank you so much WQ Team, when I grow up I hope to be as Kind, Determined, and Generous as you are to us. I love you WQ Team and if you ever need help I'll be here to return the favor.

Your number one fan,
~Lauren~
P.S WQ Team you guys are my rolemodels!!!!!!!!!! :D
If you want to return the favour, you can always buy something from the Store or donate...

raijuu234
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by raijuu234 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:13 pm

yay! i was waiting for the update...then while i was waiting i forgot about the game...
now i'm excited to play now!!!

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”