Slough Creek: There will be bugs

Archived news, updates and announcements.
MoonDark
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Slough Creek: There will be bugs

Post by MoonDark » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:35 am

Slough Creek looks cool! :D But I think I found some sort of glitch or something. I downloaded the game and installed it, and then started a new game in Amethyst Mountain. When I tried to save it, the whole saving screen was blank. I tried few times, but it didn't work. Oh well, I tried SC multiplayer, but it didn't let me in 'cause of this bad computer. :( After that I decided to try AM-single player one more time. When I pressed the 'new game' button, created a wolf and pressed 'save wolf and play the game' or something like that, it didn't started in the Amethyst Mountain: it went to the Slough Creek. :shock: I explored there for a while, exited and went to the AM multiplayer. Then I tried again the single player, and the place was turned Amethyst Mountain again. And THAT'S weird. :lol:

ZippyWizard
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by ZippyWizard » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:39 am

I found a few problems, too.When I was marking my territory, I didnt see my self on it or see the gauge telling me how much.I need this fixed, so thanks

LunarWolf94
Pup
Pup

Post by LunarWolf94 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:45 am

Oh yeah i found tons of small bugs.Most of them were the ones the others found but other than that the games ROCKS!!!!!
Thank you so much guys you did and amezing job with this game! :D :D :D :D :D

ayior
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ayior » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 am

yess,
i downloaded it, i have the sam bug as ariel, that i cant save XD
but its great :D

KAZAN11
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by KAZAN11 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:58 am

So what we do now? I wait for this game soooo long and now i can't play. I hope "save bug" will be repair soon...

Icefur12
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Icefur12 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:02 am

At the moment, that is my only bug as well, I can't save!
D:

wolfcatdogs
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by wolfcatdogs » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:08 am

clarab12345678 wrote:I'm a noob >_> so I shall ask. when do the pups come? I found a den, but no pups o.o what do I do? I'm marking territory, but there's nothing >.< help?
Just keep marking your territory, and don't stop 'till you are done. (It will pop up with a thing saying something or other, then you name your pups!)

tamba-101
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by tamba-101 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:12 am

yeah great game guys i really appreciate it and it was well worth the wait but one glitch on my game is that it won't let me type my wolf name before going into multiplayer its a bit of a downer but great work guys 100/10
for hard work and brilliant new wolf quest...xxx
thank you team...xxx :D

susi92
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by susi92 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:19 am

anyone has found a answer to the can't save bug? coz i got the same

Fluffycat093
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Fluffycat093 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:05 pm

So, I wasn't the only one with the saving problem on Amethyst Mountain? Good! For a while I thought it was my computer or that something didn't copy right when I downloaded the game.

Windwolf0097
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Windwolf0097 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:30 pm

My game doesn't let me play mutiplayer. Something about the computer not being able to connect to the chat lexicon. It is a real bummer that I cant' play with my friends.

Hannahorsesrulz
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Hannahorsesrulz » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:51 pm

The only bug i could find that really "bugged" me was that the marked territory wouldn't show up...like i would constantly mark and the little page would pop up but it would be blank so i would have to randomly mark until i got it up.

Also, when you reach the rendezvous spot, it said that was the end of the game. Are you guys going to add more to it or is that really the end?

FrightRat
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by FrightRat » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:06 pm

I can't save either. :(
That's a problem, because it won't let me play slough creek, as you have to finish (and save) amethyst mountain before.

I hope it gets fixed soon... I want to play. :(

Oh and the grizzly bears are weird : when i come close, they start running away very fast. And they are running in the same direction as me. (They change direction when i do.) When i had only Amethyst Mountain, they would'nt do that.

susi92
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by susi92 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:38 pm

FrightRat wrote:I can't save either. :(
That's a problem, because it won't let me play slough creek, as you have to finish (and save) amethyst mountain before.

I hope it gets fixed soon... I want to play. :(

Oh and the grizzly bears are weird : when i come close, they start running away very fast. And they are running in the same direction as me. (They change direction when i do.) When i had only Amethyst Mountain, they would'nt do that.
for ya first question KNOWN ISSUE: If you start a new game with no previous saved games, you will NOT be able to save. New players should wait for a fix! (Expected update by Monday, January 4.)
and second i dunno but that happened me too at least the bears didn't be any treat coz they did run so fast away that i think they are cheating

Kachiri
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Kachiri » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 pm

My glitches were funny. One time I was eating from a carcass, and out of the blue a bear came and started to eat beside me. He didn't attack, he just pushed me away, so I'm not complaining. XD Btw, did anyone notice the carcasses lasting a shorter while in the new game? Or maybe it's just my wolf. She can keep eating even when the food for pups bar and her own red bar are already full, lol. Otherwise, I am finding it difficult to feed pups, hunt, chase away predators and mark the territory successfully all at the same time. And my mate isn't really helping much either. It's tough, but the game really is awesome. Thanks a lot to the WQ team.

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”