Almost there!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
CoolMeowz
Pup
Pup

Re: Almost there!

Post by CoolMeowz » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:28 am

Wolfstar18 wrote:I NEED to know it is the first the game will be realeasd right
Today, or tommorow, whenever, the important thing is that it's going to be released ^^

Wave Breaker 18
Pup
Pup

Post by Wave Breaker 18 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:31 am

Yippee!! Thanks soooo much WQ Team!! My heart almost stopped when I saw that Slough Creek was comming out this weekend!! I gotta finish my homework so i can download it!! (Yes I have Winter Break homework, and it stinks!!) :mrgreen: :D

Wolf Runner1
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Currently? Probably either: Pluto, or Saturn. Feel free to check both places.

Post by Wolf Runner1 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:34 am

Wave Breaker 18 wrote:Yippee!! Thanks soooo much WQ Team!! My heart almost stopped when I saw that Slough Creek was comming out this weekend!! I gotta finish my homework so i can download it!! (Yes I have Winter Break homework, and it stinks!!) :mrgreen: :D
Aww, that's realy to bad about the homework! I hope you get it all done! :D

Flash121
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Flash121 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:35 am

Wolfstar18 wrote:I NEED to know it is the first the game will be realeasd right

The first one was already released this is the second. i have been waiting for it forever!!!! lol

Rat
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Rat » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:38 am

Are they still aiming for today? 32 minutes 'till noon here.

Wave Breaker 18
Pup
Pup

Post by Wave Breaker 18 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:44 am

Wolf Runner1 wrote:
Wave Breaker 18 wrote:Yippee!! Thanks soooo much WQ Team!! My heart almost stopped when I saw that Slough Creek was comming out this weekend!! I gotta finish my homework so i can download it!! (Yes I have Winter Break homework, and it stinks!!) :mrgreen: :D
Aww, that's realy to bad about the homework! I hope you get it all done! :D
Thanks! Well, all I have left is a Geography Review. Yay I'm almost done! I really cant wait for Slough Creek either!! :D :mrgreen:

Annet
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Annet » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 am

.......I'll believe it when I see it, that it's coming out this weekend......
I'm not getting my hopes up though.......

not to be rude......I'm just not.

But I am looking forward to it......

Kovu-Ice-Crete
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Kovu-Ice-Crete » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:04 am

Dont get off topic about homework. Songdog said if we get off topic she will lock this topic. :| But I hope it comes out today. Everyone in multiplayer is planing things if it comes out today. :)

blackclaw78
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by blackclaw78 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 am

i cant wait its noon 15 min till noon here! were can find the place were we can download it?

Saphia
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Saphia » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:09 am

I guess this is becoming another spam thread when people are posting that they are happy in 32 pages...
And I also guess that you doesn't want this thread to be locked, right? So can you please stop posting that you're happy over this, becuase someone may be has something serious to post and then the post can't be found.

Maned_Wolf
Pup
Pup

Post by Maned_Wolf » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:37 am

While I hate to break everyones happiness bubble on the front page it says "Episode 2: Slough Creek is almost ready and will release this weekend!"

Saturday and Sunday are the weekend days,so it might not be released today... >__>;;

wolfie_24
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by wolfie_24 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:42 am

Saphia wrote:I guess this is becoming another spam thread when people are posting that they are happy in 32 pages...
And I also guess that you doesn't want this thread to be locked, right? So can you please stop posting that you're happy over this, becuase someone may be has something serious to post and then the post can't be found.
0_0 Well, can we not say that were glad it's coming out? I mean, that's the immediate reaction for me....

Bramble316
Pup
Pup

Post by Bramble316 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:42 am

Thats what I said, I doubt that it will come out today. But I wish it would, my aunt will be here all weekend and school starts back on monday so I would like to play it before school....

Gosh I hate school -.-

Shadow48
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Shadow48 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:45 am

Maned_Wolf wrote:While I hate to break everyones happiness bubble on the front page it says "Episode 2: Slough Creek is almost ready and will release this weekend!"

Saturday and Sunday are the weekend days,so it might not be released today... >__>;;
Hey come on! Don't get down your hopes all it takes is for everyone to believe in the WQ team if you do and thousands of other people we could make it a definite for today. So come on don't be sad be glad that the WQ team is using THEIR holiday to make US happy with a new video game! They could just of taken off on the holiday but they didn't If i were you i would be grateful I'M VERY GRATEFUL I hope the WQ team does their best and today if it doesn't make it. It will be fine you've waited this long so why not wait a few more days or a afternoon? Thank you WQ team and Happy Holidays :wink:

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:54 am

Thanks for the update ^^ YAY Today is the day!!!!!! (Hopefully) :mrgreen: LoL I'm really sure that the team will get it out today :D

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”