Almost there!

Archived news, updates and announcements.
CoolMeowz
Pup
Pup

Re: Almost there!

Post by CoolMeowz » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:12 am

kittycat3214 wrote:
Kallie wrote:
Liba wrote:Honestly, if theres one thing you can rely on, unrelyability.
No offence, but I would have thought if you were serious about this, you would have had it sorted before you kept bring release dates...
I know your not the biggest 'company' in the world, but it is still a business, and bussinesses need reliability so their 'customers' stay as 'customers'
Never the less, thanks for all your hard work, sorry if i may have seemed rude.

Think of it this way;

Businesses have deadlines that they need to meet. They are able to meet that because they have the money and the resourses to do so. They also don't need to find glitches and bugs in their store. Things slow businesses down the same way things slow this site down.
Reliability has nothing to do with being productive in my opinion.
Honesty is the biggest thing in my opinion. And if people bashed the team for being unreliable or slow, then we are disrespecting their honest opinion on when THEY think the game will be released.
The dev staff have been extremely reliable because we KNOW that we will be updated frequently and we KNOW that they are working as hard as they possibly can.
I think that's pretty darn reliable!

I'm not picking on you at all by any means, I'm simply stating my honest opinion.
If you were making this game you would feel quite bad to see posts like this. I am with the positive people who are keeping all their faith in it. And this has nothing to do of what you call 'honesty' This game isn't as simple as a baby building blocks.
Please, PLEASE don't get so upset, because there are people here who don't support the Team. But, what really matters is that there are atleast thousands of us who do, and the ones who don't------ don't matter.

Kikin1one
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Kikin1one » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:12 am

Im so eager for it to come out!

Iluvdogs0000
Pup
Pup

Post by Iluvdogs0000 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:12 am

kittycat3214 wrote:
Kallie wrote:
Liba wrote:Honestly, if theres one thing you can rely on, unrelyability.
No offence, but I would have thought if you were serious about this, you would have had it sorted before you kept bring release dates...
I know your not the biggest 'company' in the world, but it is still a business, and bussinesses need reliability so their 'customers' stay as 'customers'
Never the less, thanks for all your hard work, sorry if i may have seemed rude.

Think of it this way;

Businesses have deadlines that they need to meet. They are able to meet that because they have the money and the resourses to do so. They also don't need to find glitches and bugs in their store. Things slow businesses down the same way things slow this site down.
Reliability has nothing to do with being productive in my opinion.
Honesty is the biggest thing in my opinion. And if people bashed the team for being unreliable or slow, then we are disrespecting their honest opinion on when THEY think the game will be released.
The dev staff have been extremely reliable because we KNOW that we will be updated frequently and we KNOW that they are working as hard as they possibly can.
I think that's pretty darn reliable!

I'm not picking on you at all by any means, I'm simply stating my honest opinion.
If you were making this game you would feel quite bad to see posts like this. I am with the positive people who are keeping all their faith in it. And this has nothing to do of what you call 'honesty' This game isn't as simple as a baby building blocks.
*claps ridiculously hard for kitty and meowz*

It will come out when it comes out. There is no way around it. As my mother would say, 'I can't wave a magic wand and make what you want magically appear." So just snap out of that philosophy. They are people too.

Bramble316
Pup
Pup

Post by Bramble316 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:13 am

I hope it comes out today

Cana was on for a bit, did anyone see her post anything?

CoolMeowz
Pup
Pup

Post by CoolMeowz » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:15 am

--------> now please,please,pretty please get back on topic cuz this one might be locked :( <------------

wolf567
Former WQ Moderator

Post by wolf567 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:15 am

If all you are going to do is argue and make nothing but negative posts this topic will be locked. Please keep all posts constructive.

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:16 am

cheetac19 wrote:I hope it comes out today

Cana was on for a bit, did anyone see her post anything?
Yes I know saw her. She broswing this forum. I hope she has some good news to tell us soon! ^^

CoolMeowz
Pup
Pup

Post by CoolMeowz » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:18 am

wolf567 wrote:If all you are going to do is argue and make nothing but negative posts this topic will be locked. Please keep all posts constructive.
Oh sorry,sorry,sorry! If that' because of me :(
PS: Could you read the song from the page 37 ^^
sorry!

Upendi
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Upendi » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:19 am

i'm soo happy it's coming out today!! thank you WQ!! viva la slough creek! XD

Wyervan
Pup
Pup

Post by Wyervan » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:19 am

Im so exited, the clock is just so slow though. Just think we thought that it :mrgreen: would come out in October

Hazelmoon
Pup
Pup

Post by Hazelmoon » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:20 am

SC MIGHT COME OUT TODAY!!!!!

I really hope that it does because school starts again after this weekend and I want to be able to play SC a lot before school begins again. I have to admit, I keep glancing outside and willing the sun to set so that SC will (most likely) be out.

Kallie
Pup
Pup

Post by Kallie » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:21 am

wolf567 wrote:If all you are going to do is argue and make nothing but negative posts this topic will be locked. Please keep all posts constructive.
-is relieved-
Thank you wolf!

My last post will be this;

Wonderful job WQ and Community for keeping this waiting period fun and enjoyable! I am greatful I have 11 more days of break, and I really hope the beta testers and the developers have been able to spend as much time with their families as they possibly could have over the holidays! And also thank you WQ for bringing the new year in with a bang!!!!!!!!

-Outcast-
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by -Outcast- » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 am

oh yay, its the first :) I think the first is a nice day for slough creek to come out ^-^

Wolfstar18
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Wolfstar18 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:24 am

I NEED to know it is the first the game will be realeasd right

Wolf Runner1
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Currently? Probably either: Pluto, or Saturn. Feel free to check both places.

Post by Wolf Runner1 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:27 am

Yay!!!!! :D It's ALMOST here!!!! :D Thank you!!!!! :)

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”