New version: Pictures and more

Post the links to your favorite WolfQuest screenshots and videos here.

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Maddie

Re: New version: Pictures and more

Post by Wolvencall » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:05 pm

SolitaryHowl wrote:
Wolvencall wrote:So, one more question, ha the cattle ranch been updated, worked on at all in regards to the cow models/ their movements/ difficulty? will cows appear in the lost river map?
I'm not going to comment on anything in the Lost River map, but I will say this: the cattle ranch has been slightly improved. The controls are better much better in comparison to the controls in 2.5's cattle ranch, and the difficulty is a little harder. But its pretty much the same.
Okay thank you, but by harder do you mean? how was it made more difficult if its not too bold of me to ask?

MimpiDreams
Pup
Pup

Post by MimpiDreams » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:06 am

Wait,what we can raise pups in multiplayer!? I ask that question,because I saw on the screenshots and the2.7 video? Is that really?!

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:09 am

MimpiDreams wrote:Wait,what we can raise pups in multiplayer!? I ask that question,because I saw on the screenshots and the2.7 video? Is that really?!
Yeah :) Basically, you'll be able to play the entire Slough Creek episode as you know it together with people on multiplayer.

MimpiDreams
Pup
Pup

Post by MimpiDreams » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:06 am

wow

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:08 am

MimpiDreams wrote:wow
Mimpi, it would be appreciated if you could ensure that your posts consist of at least three words or more, as less than this is regarded as SPAM. Thank you! :]

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:14 pm

So I'm guessing there won't be other various rendezvous sites to travel to based on where your pack is and was it changed any way structurally besides a box telling you who's in and out of it? Also is it possible in the game to apply for instance the limpy leg and mange, mange and radio collar or at least two items such as that?

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:09 am

Wolvencall wrote:So I'm guessing there won't be other various rendezvous sites to travel to based on where your pack is and was it changed any way structurally besides a box telling you who's in and out of it? Also is it possible in the game to apply for instance the limpy leg and mange, mange and radio collar or at least two items such as that?
The rendezvous site has been changed, just not drastically.
The game has Life is Rough coats and body features. You can have one of each. As for what's what, I'll let you find out when the game comes.

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:42 am

Thank you for the info. lobo!

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:57 am

Wolvencall wrote:
SolitaryHowl wrote:
Wolvencall wrote:So, one more question, ha the cattle ranch been updated, worked on at all in regards to the cow models/ their movements/ difficulty? will cows appear in the lost river map?
I'm not going to comment on anything in the Lost River map, but I will say this: the cattle ranch has been slightly improved. The controls are better much better in comparison to the controls in 2.5's cattle ranch, and the difficulty is a little harder. But its pretty much the same.
Okay thank you, but by harder do you mean? how was it made more difficult if its not too bold of me to ask?
Sorry, guess I forgot to answer this!

You are given less time to escape the ranch before you are shot.

Applesheo
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Applesheo » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:40 am

I have to you specific question whether the new version will be able to growl ? Because I wonder , in the trailer version of the Slough Creek is shown in a scene from a growl , which turned out to be a fraud in the real game . And I would love to know.

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am

Applesheo wrote:I have to you specific question whether the new version will be able to growl ? Because I wonder , in the trailer version of the Slough Creek is shown in a scene from a growl , which turned out to be a fraud in the real game . And I would love to know.
There are two new vocalizations in the game, but they don't affect the wolf's position or gameplay.

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:37 am

Lobo Laughing wrote:
Applesheo wrote:I have to you specific question whether the new version will be able to growl ? Because I wonder , in the trailer version of the Slough Creek is shown in a scene from a growl , which turned out to be a fraud in the real game . And I would love to know.
There are two new vocalizations in the game, but they don't affect the wolf's position or gameplay.
Will they both be included in single, and multiplayer? and im not allowed to ask what they are, am i? im going to guess its a secret but i believe ive narrowed it down a bit, and i think we heard one of them in the elk spin bloopers.?

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:42 am

Wolvencall wrote:
Lobo Laughing wrote:
Will they both be included in single, and multiplayer? and im not allowed to ask what they are, am i? im going to guess its a secret but i believe ive narrowed it down a bit
They work in both SP and MP. And yes, you must wait to find out what they are! ;)
And the sound that happens when you attack elk is new, but it's not one of these.

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:04 am

Ah, okay thank you for the information Lobolaughing! And another question will we be able to howl sitting or lying down? And will npc Wolves still just stand there when you go to find a mate or will they be moving around?

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 am

Wolvencall wrote:Ah, okay thank you for the information Lobolaughing! And another question will we be able to howl sitting or lying down? And will npc Wolves still just stand there when you go to find a mate or will they be moving around?
As for howling: no.
NPC wolves: sometimes they move, sometimes they don't depending on the map and the mission.

Sorry for being so vague, it's just we want you to be surprised by the game when it comes out!

Return to “WolfQuest Screenshots & Videos”