New version: Pictures and more

Post the links to your favorite WolfQuest screenshots and videos here.

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Kipcha28

Re: New version: Pictures and more

Post by Kipcha28 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:39 am

Wolvencall wrote:Ah okay thank you. What screenshot would be an example of fantastic? And beautiful?
This one of mine (first one in the Beta Screenshots thread, in case the link doesn't work) is an example of Fantastic.

All of my blooper screenshots and videos are, I'm pretty sure, but a bunch of them are from earlier betas before some improvements were made, and Youtube doesn't always accurately reflect my video quality, so that screenshot's probably my best example.

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Maddie

Post by Wolvencall » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Kipcha28 wrote:
Wolvencall wrote:Ah okay thank you. What screenshot would be an example of fantastic? And beautiful?
This one of mine (first one in the Beta Screenshots thread, in case the link doesn't work) is an example of Fantastic.

All of my blooper screenshots and videos are, I'm pretty sure, but a bunch of them are from earlier betas before some improvements were made, and Youtube doesn't always accurately reflect my video quality, so that screenshot's probably my best example.
It's awesome. How much difference is there between beautiful and fantastic? Would it just be less grass and things or would it be more like 2.5 graphics but a bit better

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Wolvencall wrote:
Kipcha28 wrote:

It's awesome. How much difference is there between beautiful and fantastic? Would it just be less grass and things or would it be more like 2.5 graphics but a bit better
Beautiful is almost as good as Fantastic. The only difference is that grass and trees render at a closer distance, so they aren't as clear when far away. Sometimes the animal fur is also a little more detailed. Other than that I haven't noticed major differences.

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:36 pm

Ah okay thank you all for the help I was just curious and this is a great help!:)

April

Post by April » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:42 pm

Wow Wolf Quest has really advanced since I last played this game. It's been so long! Very cool, thanks for sharing!

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:58 pm

So ive recently replayed 2.5 and came across the glitch or problem that as soon as my pack gets to the rendezvous and starts howling when there has been an alert for a golden eagle the eagle has time to snatch one of my pups and there was nothing i could do about it will that be fixed in 2.7?

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Wolvencall wrote:So ive recently replayed 2.5 and came across the glitch or problem that as soon as my pack gets to the rendezvous and starts howling when there has been an alert for a golden eagle the eagle has time to snatch one of my pups and there was nothing i could do about it will that be fixed in 2.7?
Yes. All predator code is now disabled when your pack enters the rendezvous.

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:00 pm

Thank god I had lost many pups in that trap.

Weylenn
Pup
Pup

Post by Weylenn » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Could we get oooooone final picture before release? ;) Maybe something scenic! Sunset. Whadd'ya say Dave 'n' company?

hummingkitten12
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by hummingkitten12 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Lobo Laughing wrote:
Wolvencall wrote:So ive recently replayed 2.5 and came across the glitch or problem that as soon as my pack gets to the rendezvous and starts howling when there has been an alert for a golden eagle the eagle has time to snatch one of my pups and there was nothing i could do about it will that be fixed in 2.7?
Yes. All predator code is now disabled when your pack enters the rendezvous.
THANK. GOODNESS. That annoyed me to no end in 2.5 >_<

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:19 am

Weylenn wrote:Could we get oooooone final picture before release? ;) Maybe something scenic! Sunset. Whadd'ya say Dave 'n' company?
We're getting awfully close to the release, so perhaps we might just be mean and make you all wait - keep you at the edge of your seats. ;D Nah in all seriousness, I will bring the topic of releasing further screenshots up and see whether there is an agreement on sharing a few more.

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:24 am

Thank you silver hybrid were all running out of nails here Hahahaha XD

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Wolvencall wrote:Thank you silver hybrid were all running out of nails here Hahahaha XD
Hahaha, yes, we are running out of nails....

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolvencall » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:22 pm

So, one more question, ha the cattle ranch been updated, worked on at all in regards to the cow models/ their movements/ difficulty? will cows appear in the lost river map?

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Wolvencall wrote:So, one more question, ha the cattle ranch been updated, worked on at all in regards to the cow models/ their movements/ difficulty? will cows appear in the lost river map?
I'm not going to comment on anything in the Lost River map, but I will say this: the cattle ranch has been slightly improved. The controls are better much better in comparison to the controls in 2.5's cattle ranch, and the difficulty is a little harder. But its pretty much the same.

Return to “WolfQuest Screenshots & Videos”