ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=20 C=27

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Noella
Name: Noella

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=19 C=26

Post by Noella » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:32 pm

LOL Form is accepted! Welcome to Samaria <3 Let's see...Sigma and Azuria have the most activity right now...Ill let you think on it hehe. As for a rank...Depending on what pack you choose, picking a rank for you would be easier XD Go ahead and register with your wolf's name and we can discuss this further^^. Eating, so may be slow on replies, but yeah.I'll update everything once I'm done eating!

1BitJay
Name: Jay

Post by 1BitJay » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Sigma looks neat for my loyal wolfeh. I love her dearly. <3
So yep! I can be a healer if thats needed, or deputy, or guardian. Your choice! I cant register without the url LOL
Eat girl eat<3
I ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᔕᗩY TᕼᗩT ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ Iᔕ TᕼE EᗩᔕIEᔕT ᗰEᗩᑎᔕ
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ TO E᙭ᑭᖇEᔕᔕ, ᗷᑌT ᔕIᑎᑕE ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ ᗩᖇE ᗰY
TᗩᒪEᑎT,
I ᗰᑌᔕT TᖇY TO E᙭ᑭᖇEᔕᔕ ᑕᒪᑌᗰᔕIᒪY Iᑎ
ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ
ᗯᕼᗩT TᕼE ᑭᑌᖇE ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗪOᑎE ᗷETTEᖇ.

αν;; i forgot </3 ѕιg;; мє
1BitJay

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:08 am

It's in the front post^^ but here ya go lol

Linky

Also, Deputy for Sigma is available and it's yours :)
Now that I've eaten, Imma update stuff before I hit the sack.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Re: ωσℓvεs σғ sαмαяια | тσρ σғ тнε ғσσ∂ cнαιη | M=20 C=27

Post by alebrije » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi everyone, another little update from Wolves of Samaria staff :D

There has been a slight activity drop from the pack, but this is expected during the Summer. However, we've noticed some alphas have been absent for too long without a notice of absence. As a result, we have appointed temporary alphas for Azuria and Nyticora:

• Kamaji is the new alpha of Azuria!
  • Creature is the new alpha of Nyticora!
Also, it has been decided that Wolves of Samaria conforms to the latest trend.. Discord!
Here is an excerpt from the original announcement:
The purpose of being on Discord, with its rise in popularity, is to stay in touch with everyone outside the site for those who don't or can't log in as much as others, but ALL are invited.You will find a list of members below who already participate in the Discord group. We do chat there from time to time, although activity and roleplay will mainlyon be the forums so no one is left out. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, let us know!
Find more information here: http://wolvesofsamaria.forumotion.com/t ... iscord#616

Lastly, in our attempt to increase activity, the staff has implemented a monthly raffle! How this works is for every one post in RP, you'll get 2 ticket s in the drawing. For other posts outside of roleplay, you'll receive 1 ticket. At the end of the month, there will be a prize drawing and celebration! The more posts, the more prizes you'll receive! Everyone is a winner! Our first raffle will be conducted at the end of July, so get posting!

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:16 am

The event got wrapped up tonight! Every one who participated in the short battle will sit at 80% health till a member skilled in healing clears you. No one liked the cats demand. Love how this went. It was fun! Hope every enjoyed the twisty turns!

With the event ended, we won't do another for a while hehe. Let's turn our attention to that Raffle Mal mentioned. Posts are counted towards the raffle starting July 1st and prizes give on the date posted above! It's gonna be fun!

Thank you specially to those who did the event even on low activity. Still had fun with it and we made sure not to leave those out who were some how involved.We have an idea for another event later on, so stay tuned for that :)

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:33 am

Hey guys...Some updates!

The Monthly Raffle starts today! For every post in Roleplay or elsewhere, you get a name or few in the raffle box. Prizes are decided at the end of the month on the 2nd to last day. Go luck to everyone who participates! Here is the link to the topic to enter. You must post there to be considered a participant. No exceptions.

We have no MOTM this mobth. Ran out out of candidates, and since activity is short right now, staff to skip it for now. Hope for next month though.

Here is the Activity Check for July! Entries are due by July 28th.

After the Event...While everyone is practically injured from the event, we find it a perfect time to allow all the Alphas to declare their packs to everyone and meet newest members who are interested in that particular pack. You give pack name, your Alpha experience in years, and then some basic stuff, such as what your goal for the pack is. Then tell everyone your Allegiance in rp. Lark informed me that you guys spoke about alliances in the past so...lets continue where that left off. Here is the link where we can discuss it as we go.

As an activity after the declarations, Lark and I had a fight between characters in an old Roleplay that involves funny insults and celebrities. We wanted to do that with everyone on WOS because we think it will bring lots of laughs and entertainment for everyone. We will have an example on the forums a little later.

That is all...

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Hey guys!

I know the pack looks dead, but it really isn't. O'Malley and a few others came together with an idea that moved Samaria elsewhere. I private messaged some of you that I knew were pretty active with us. For others, message me for further details. O'Malley is pretty busy at the monent, but I'm sure she will pop in when she gets a chance.