:..Hayden Valley Pack ::: The First Alpha..:

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Will you be joining?

Yes!
38%
Still thinking about it. . .
38%
Nope.
25%

Total votes: 8

-Amsel-

:..Hayden Valley Pack ::: The First Alpha..:

Post by -Amsel- » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:46 pm

The year was 1995. December. otherwise known as the Time of Men. It was peaceful in Jasper National Park until this date; until everything changed. Men came to the forest, and everything went black as their darts flew into our shoulders. We didn't even know to run.

We woke with faint memories of a fence and the musk of humans in our minds with this fruitful land around us. Here, steam explodes from great hot holes in the earth, warm water bubbles out of the ground and buffalo roam in massive numbered herds.

Will you join us in our quest to reclaim Yellowstone? Will you learn to survive in this strange new valley full of opportunity and danger?

Only you can tell. . .

Hello and welcome to Hayden Valley: The First Alpha! This roleplay is set in 1996 Yellowstone National park, right in the middle of the wolf reintroduction. We are a family-friendly, unique, semi-realistic roleplay community. Catch your interest? Please, read on!
News:
-The roleplay has started!
-We have five members!
-Our first event has been chosen!
Total members: 6
Active members: 6
Pack Site: http://notnamed.freeforums.net/ (please excuse the URL name.)
Get five pages-- Not completed.
Get ten pages-- Not completed.
Complete one RP event-- Not completed.
Complete five RP events-- Not completed.
Survive one RP year-- Not completed.
Survive five RP years-- Not completed.
Ranks, of course, are a fictional thing. Real life wolves are a family unit, just like any other animal. However, ranks can make a roleplay much more interesting -- If we did everything the way wild wolves do, roleplay would be quite boring! So, here they are, from highest to lowest.

Alpha:
This is the leader of the pack. There can be only one Alpha. All other ranks must obey the Alpha's word. This rank has been filled.

Alpha -- Grove

Beta:
The Beta is the second-in-command, and makes sure that the pack is running smoothly and that orders are being carried out. This wolf can also give orders to all those lower than them. Also, if the Alpha is absent, the Beta takes over. There can only be one Beta in the pack. This rank has been filled.

Beta -- Adira

Gamma:
The Delta is a third-in-command of sorts, and can give orders to all below them. They can also lead hunts and patrols. There can be three Gammas in the pack. This is an earned rank.

Gamma--Echo
Gamma--Earned
Gamma--Earned

Mender:
These are the healers of the pack. They care for the sick and injured of the pack and are highly respected for their knowledge. There can be three Menders in each pack. This is an open rank.

Mender--Open
Mender--Open
Mender--Open

Warrior:
The defenders and guards of the pack. These wolves patrol the territory, fight in battles, and sometimes go on hunts. There can be an unlimited amount of Warriors. This is an open rank.

Warriors:
--Quartermoon (Quartermoon)
Open!

Hunter:
Just as the name sounds, these are the hunters of the pack. Though all members can hunt, Hunters are specially trained to catch fast or tricky prey. There can be an unlimited amount of hunters. This is an open rank.

Hunters -- Open!

Trainer:
Trainers train the young ones of the pack. This is a special rank that can only be applied for if there is a Trainee needing special training. There can be an unlimited amount of Trainers. This is a closed rank.

Trainers -- Closed

Subordinate:
These wolves are usually new members that have yet to find their place in the pack or receive training. They do odd jobs such as pup-sitting, going on hunts, or gathering herbs for Menders. There can be an unlimited amount of Subordinates. This is an open rank.

Subordinates:
--Rhododendron (Animewolf999)
Open!

Elder:
Old wolves that are too aged to preform their duties or hunt. They must be at least six years of age to apply as an Elder. There can be an unlimited amount of Elders. This is an open rank.

Elders -- Open!

Trainee:
Young wolves from the age of five months to two years that are being trained by their Trainers. There can be an unlimited amount of Trainees. This is an open rank.

Trainees:
--Crow (silvernight321)
Open!

Pup:
Young wolves under the age of five months and over the age of eight weeks. There can be an unlimited amount of Pups. This is an open rank.

Pups -- Open!

Omega:
Wolves that have proven to be troublesome or untrustworthy. This is the lowest rank. These wolves to most of the grunt work of the pack (Making/repairing dens, bringing in bedding, etc) and eat the last at hunts. There can be an unlimited amount of Omegas. This is an open rank.

Omegas -- Open!
Are you interested yet? If you are, and want to join the pack, please fill out the form below and wait for acceptance. Then, after you are accepted, you can sign up on the site, write your full bio, and join the roleplay! I hope to see you there!

Code: Select all

[b]Member application:[/b]
[i]Name:
Appearance:
Personality: 
Notes:[/i]
Last edited by -Amsel- on Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Animewolf999
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: :..Hayden Valley Pack ::: The First Alpha..:

Post by Animewolf999 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:39 am

Member application:
Name: Rhododendron
Appearance: Dark timber-brown with a lighter undercoat.
Personality: Persistant, a " bit " crabby, bold.
Notes:

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:49 am

Woo! Of course you're accepted! Head on over to the site and sign up whenever you can.

silvernight321
Pup
Pup

Post by silvernight321 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:09 pm

Member application:

Name: Crow
Appearance: Crow appears to have a solid black coat upon first glance. In reality his canvas contains a mix of dark grays and a light golden colored undercoat that becomes visible as a sort of hazy mist around his legs and under carriage.
Personality: Crow is a rebel in many aspects. He loves causing trouble and is quite skilled at not getting caught. Crow is also rather skilled in the art of manipulation, often tricking his peers and sometimes even his superiors into taking the blame for his pranks. (I'll give a better description of his personality on his bio if he is accepted.)
Notes: N/A
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:42 pm

Crow is accepted as a Trainee! Welcome to the pack! Sign up to the site whenever you can and post your bio.

silvernight321
Pup
Pup

Post by silvernight321 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Alright I'll do that right away!
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:09 pm

The roleplay has officially started and is going great so far! I'm still looking for new members, and will keep the high ranks open for another month. Then, after that, they will have to be earned. Also, once we get five active members total, I will start our first roleplay event, which our members will get to vote on!

Siaka
Pup
Pup

Post by Siaka » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Member application:
Name: Echo
Appearance: medium sized silvery white wolf with bright eyes, has a touch of faint black on her paws and chest as a mark of her faint Druid ancestors
Personality: confident, not afraid to back down from a challenge. She can be snappy when she needs to, and never lets things go without an explanation.
.:HEAR MY CALL:.
One wolf
One quest
One fate

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Honeybranch -- Hey there! Really sorry about this, but I just noticed that someone sent a PM'ed application last Sunday, and they also applied to be the Beta. Since they applied first, would you consider applying for another rank?

Jay32 -- Adira has been accepted into the pack as Beta via PM! Welcome to Hayden Valley, Jay!

Jay32
Name: Jay

Post by Jay32 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:52 pm

Excited to sign up and begin in on the RP. :)
xxxxx◿◺xxxxx
.... shine ....
...... dream ......
... smile ...
xxxxx◹◸xxxxx
av/quote ✦ lupe/bts

Siaka
Pup
Pup

Post by Siaka » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:30 am

Oh, that's okay! Hmm, how about a Gamma? If not, I could always take warrior :)
One wolf
One quest
One fate

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:51 am

Gamma sounds fine! After you go ahead and edit your application, I'll happily accept you.

Siaka
Pup
Pup

Post by Siaka » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:42 pm

Okay!

Name: Echo
Appearance: medium sized silvery white wolf with bright eyes, has a touch of faint black on her paws and chest as a mark of her faint Druid ancestors
Personality: confident, not afraid to back down from a challenge. She can be snappy when she needs to, and never lets things go without an explanation.
One wolf
One quest
One fate

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:47 pm

You're accepted as Gamma! Welcome to the pack! Sign up to the site whenever you can and post your full bio.

Also, now that we have five members, I will start a poll on the website regarding what our first roleplay event should be.

Siaka
Pup
Pup

Post by Siaka » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:05 pm

I'm excited to start roleplaying! :D
One wolf
One quest
One fate

Return to “Pack Central”