The Graywood Alliance - Accepting! (Updated 11/24)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
commonjay
Pup
Pup

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=1

Post by commonjay » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:51 pm

AcidCities wrote:FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: AcidCities
Name: Hydra
Desired Rank: Brunt
Personality: Kind to the Sparks, sort of like a uncle would be like. But is skittish and submissive to the higher ranks. Is snappish to the Mages though. (For no reason, XD)
Appearance: A light grey underbelly and red tinted brown fur, yellow eyes. He has burn marks on his underbelly.
History: He survived a forest fire, which is where he got his burn marks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might not be on for a bit because my game crashed because of the new update with cougars, so I'm still trying to figure out how to fix this problem. (If you know anything on how to fix this, please tell me!)
Accepted and welcome to TGA! However just so you know, we are a primarily forum-based roleplay, so we don't go on actual multiplayer very often. If that is a-okay with you, then go ahead to the website and post your bio! Maybe another member knows how to fix your game, or you can ask a WQ mod?

Zyro
An awful dude, but a pretty okay kazoo player.

mellifluous
Pup
Pup
Name: Raven

Re: The Graywood Alliance | Active & Accepting! | M=11

Post by mellifluous » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:00 pm

ya'LL im so sorry i've been inactive! i've been super busy going between coming back from the beach and warped tour that everything has been overwhelming rip. i'll be on the site soon, i swear. it might take a while but i'll be there.

- anke

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Re: The Graywood Alliance | Active & Accepting! | M=12

Post by commonjay » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:50 pm

(Brain-farted and deleted my post when I forgot there is an edit button >_> oops)

That's quite alright Anke, thank you for letting me know!

Also, glad to see the roleplay picking up a bit, and to see that we have three WQ pages/450+ posts on the site. Keep up the good work, lads. The roleplay mini-event is starting to come to a close, but keep an eye out for our next plot and maybe even competition?!

The thread is being updated after I post this because we have a few inactive members and a few EFA's to sort out.

Zyro

-Cimi
Name: Nova

Post by -Cimi » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:41 am

By a few EFAs to sort out can i be on a somewhat 70% efa
Cause I'll still lurk
And try to post when I can

αη shє cσυd mαƙє ђ є
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . N Ơ V A. . . . . . . . . . .. .
ƒєє յust lιƙє ђ σ m є

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:23 am

-Cimi wrote:By a few EFAs to sort out can i be on a somewhat 70% efa
Cause I'll still lurk
Check the first post. ;))))

Zyro

-Cimi
Name: Nova

Post by -Cimi » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:25 pm

jay1997 wrote:
-Cimi wrote:By a few EFAs to sort out can i be on a somewhat 70% efa
Cause I'll still lurk
Check the first post. ;))))

Zyro
I see what you did there ;))))))

αη shє cσυd mαƙє ђ є
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . N Ơ V A. . . . . . . . . . .. .
ƒєє յust lιƙє ђ σ m є

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Derek

Post by Derek Spiral » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Pack Name: Blue Moon Pack
Link to Thread: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=79586
Website Link: http://blue-moon-pack.freeforums.net/
Ally or Rival?: Ally
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг
:: av/sig © Lupinzpack/Samber ::

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Derek Spiral wrote:Pack Name: Blue Moon Pack
Link to Thread: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=79586
Website Link: http://blue-moon-pack.freeforums.net/
Ally or Rival?: Ally
Accepted! Glad to have you as an Alliance with TGA. :) I'll add you to the first post and website right away.

Zyro

Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Uzumaaki » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:37 pm

welcome as an alliance :D
i would welcome hydra and any other new members but, yknow, we've met on the site :p
av by theinfinite

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:12 am

We stink at WQ Thread-ing but yeah, a warm welcome to Jackaal is due even though I'm not sure they'll see this >_<
Also, just to keep everyone in de loop, Anke is taking an official, extended EFA for the time being. Wish them well!

I will be cleaning out any inactive accounts that haven't notified me of an EFA and whatnot around the one-month mark (in roughly two weeks) too, so be sure to tell me if you need time off!

Zyro

EDIT (7/17/16): My computer is fixed and I am back to being more active on the site! Also a big, warm welcome to our newest member, Kepa!

Shina-K
Pup
Pup
Name: Kirozanagi/Kiro

Re: The Graywood Alliance | Active & Accepting! | M=13

Post by Shina-K » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:26 am

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
WQ Forum Username: Shina-K
Character Name: Ceviche.
Desired Rank: Newblood.
Personality: Though he seems rather large, he spends most of his time lazing about rather than being proactive. Whenever he's not occupied with anything relating immediately to his survival, (e.g. eating, hunting, etc.) he's probably napping in a sunny spot on a warm rock, or under a shady tree in the hotter months. He's relaxed to a fault and tends not to bother with anything that's too much a "hassle". Overall he's relatively kind and is rather slow to anger. He's rather intelligent though and loves to harass others who seem to uptight with plays-on-words and confounding answers to questions that usually end up being "technically" correct- much to the recipient's dismay on such occasions.

Appearance: Ceviche is a lightly colored wolf, his pelt consisting of mainly a combination of several hues of light brown and tan. There are darker areas around the tips of his ears and flecks of dark brown in his tail fur. His paw pads are a soft pink and have a few spots of black in them, much like his marbled tongue. He has a large patch of white that licks up from his underbelly to his lower jaw, where it stops and then reappears again as a spot on his forehead, similar to a horse's blaze. Atop his shoulders the fur is denser and thicker, flecked with tan and subtle reddish tones along with some darker hues of black and a deep chocolate brown. On either side facing the front of his wide skull, he has dark grey, almost smokey eyes that shine like polished slate. He's rather husky for his age- perhaps even better to describe though, as him being somewhat overweight...

History: There's not much to really say about his youth and upbringing. I could describe his lineage: his siblings or even possible lack of; I could go on to emphasize a story or two from his childhood, the thrill of his first hunt, or perhaps the first time he tasted fresh kill; I could even go so far as to illustrate his lazy days spent sleeping whenever and wherever he pleased as a loner. Though such a painting would be overkill, because in reality he was raised as any other should. His family loved and provided for him as they should have, and once he hit adolescence he became a dispersal wolf and wandered the lands freely. Though that usually ends up with a seemingly endless number of wolves with senses of drive and initiative that cause one to build families and packs from the ground up, Ceviche never really had that motivation. He was simply content with his daily existence. That sense of lazy independance hung with him and even now he acts as though joining the pack was an afterthought to his daily life.
JK JK --- JOUSHIKITEKI NI KANGAETE
JK JK --- "THINK USING COMMON SENSE"

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Re: The Graywood Alliance | Active & Accepting! | M=13

Post by commonjay » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:14 pm

Shina-K wrote:FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
WQ Forum Username: Shina-K
Character Name: Ceviche.
Desired Rank: Newblood.
Personality: Though he seems rather large, he spends most of his time lazing about rather than being proactive. Whenever he's not occupied with anything relating immediately to his survival, (e.g. eating, hunting, etc.) he's probably napping in a sunny spot on a warm rock, or under a shady tree in the hotter months. He's relaxed to a fault and tends not to bother with anything that's too much a "hassle". Overall he's relatively kind and is rather slow to anger. He's rather intelligent though and loves to harass others who seem to uptight with plays-on-words and confounding answers to questions that usually end up being "technically" correct- much to the recipient's dismay on such occasions.

Appearance: Ceviche is a lightly colored wolf, his pelt consisting of mainly a combination of several hues of light brown and tan. There are darker areas around the tips of his ears and flecks of dark brown in his tail fur. His paw pads are a soft pink and have a few spots of black in them, much like his marbled tongue. He has a large patch of white that licks up from his underbelly to his lower jaw, where it stops and then reappears again as a spot on his forehead, similar to a horse's blaze. Atop his shoulders the fur is denser and thicker, flecked with tan and subtle reddish tones along with some darker hues of black and a deep chocolate brown. On either side facing the front of his wide skull, he has dark grey, almost smokey eyes that shine like polished slate. He's rather husky for his age- perhaps even better to describe though, as him being somewhat overweight...

History: There's not much to really say about his youth and upbringing. I could describe his lineage: his siblings or even possible lack of; I could go on to emphasize a story or two from his childhood, the thrill of his first hunt, or perhaps the first time he tasted fresh kill; I could even go so far as to illustrate his lazy days spent sleeping whenever and wherever he pleased as a loner. Though such a painting would be overkill, because in reality he was raised as any other should. His family loved and provided for him as they should have, and once he hit adolescence he became a dispersal wolf and wandered the lands freely. Though that usually ends up with a seemingly endless number of wolves with senses of drive and initiative that cause one to build families and packs from the ground up, Ceviche never really had that motivation. He was simply content with his daily existence. That sense of lazy independance hung with him and even now he acts as though joining the pack was an afterthought to his daily life.
Accepted! Ceviche seems like a very interesting character, glad have you with us. :) Also, since he is a new character he will automatically be classified as a newblood, but when he is accepted into the pack in the roleplay an open rank will need to be chosen for him (Rezza, Mage, Spear, or Brunt). You don't have to choose for him right now, but be thinking about it ^^

To everyone: The Points system is now in full swing, so be sure to check out the new board on the website and also read over the Updates post. A few new things to keep your eyes peeled for!

Zyro

Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: The Graywood Alliance | Active & Accepting | M=

Post by Uzumaaki » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:19 pm

welcome to the pack, ceviche :D
the points system seems really interesting. i can't wait to try out the rewardsB)
av by theinfinite

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Re: The Graywood Alliance - Active & Accepting - Updated 7/2

Post by commonjay » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Gotta get all dem rewards B)))

Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our newest member, Vasco! They just joined on the site. ^^

Zyro

submited
Pup
Pup

Re: The Graywood Alliance - Active & Accepting - Updated 7/2

Post by submited » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Welcome Vasco!! I hope you enjoy with us <3

Return to “Pack Central”