The Graywood Alliance - Accepting! (Updated 11/24)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Zweii
Pup
Pup

Re: The Graywood Alliance - Accepting! (Updated 11/24)

Post by Zweii » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:37 am

It's no problem, Nembus! We're glad you're back :3

Edit as of 1/27/17: Heyyaa, guys!

So site updates! Things are a little dead, but we're opening a new area soon for off-topic/non-main plot rp to allow more freedom and action to be done. Personal plots can be done here, or it can be used for personal conversations and certain celebrations. The full description can be found at the following link to the suggestion thread:

http://thegraywoodalliance.forumotion.c ... ndbox#4677

We are also still accepting members, and I will be attempting a member cleanse to remove any inactive users soon, so if you've been away a while, please contact me if you wish to be turned into a drifter rather than removed.

Brume is also back as a mod!!!!!

That's all for now, pm me or Brume on here or the site with any questions and we'll try our best!

Zwei
Last edited by Zweii on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:28 pm

Please do not double post, Zweii. If you have something to add, edit your previous post instead.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

_Orbit_
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by _Orbit_ » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:52 pm

Sorry Kirave, we're just very excited about the new developments. ^^

Like Zwei said I'm now back as a mod as well! We're very excited to be taking the pack forward and we're really aiming at increasing activity onsite. The new area for roleplaying - the sandbox - is proving to be good so far and you're more than welcome to jump in with a thread or create your own! =D Give us feedback as to what kind of things you'd like to see next.

If you have an old account on the site that hasn't been logged into since January, you would've received an inactivity notice. We'll give you guys some time to say if you're interested or not in coming back before we delete your account. Your threads and bios will still be safe, though, and you can rejoin at any time!

More updates coming soon about the stuff we've got planned. Stay tuned!
- Brume

[ g r i n ]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by [ g r i n ] » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:46 pm

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
WQ Forum Username:
[ g r i n ]
Character Name:
Deadbird
Desired Rank:
mage
Personality:
In one word; fickle. Deadbird is an odd wolf upon first meet. His pup-like curious nature makes him an extremely nosy wolf & annoying to most. He likes to learn; learning about everything & anything he deems as interesting. Usually seen with a cheery attitude, almost nothing can faze this wolf as he goes on throughout his day. Despite that, Deadbird can switch in a matter of seconds if something he is interested in becomes threatened. He will go on the defense & will become serious if he needs to; though nothing has been able to pushed him into anger yet. He's forgetful & can be known to speak in riddles when he wants to avoid giving out any important information that he comes to learn so that others may think he's just rambling on about nothing.
Appearance:
Deadbird's fur is a sleek black that appears mostly unkempt, almost as if he had just recently woken up from a restless night of tossing & turning. It's fluffed up for the most part, making him look somewhat bigger than what he really is. Beneath the layer of fur, he isn't the most muscular one & is lean; made more for speed & has eyes that are a bright yellow.
Other?:

Zweii
Pup
Pup

Post by Zweii » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Accepted! Feel free to register on the site :3
Please read the rules there and make a biography before making your first post, and you should be all set!
Thanks for joining, and I hope you like it here ;3

[ g r i n ]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by [ g r i n ] » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:16 pm

thank you! & will do! C:

Return to “Pack Central”