The Graywood Alliance - Accepting! (Updated 11/24)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
commonjay
Pup
Pup

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=8

Post by commonjay » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Okayyy lovelies, a few things to update you on.

*Firstly, Samber is currently EFA because they're going on a trip. Wishing her a fun time and a swift return!
*Second of all, I would like to give all our members a million gold stars, because you have all been incredibly active, and it makes my poor, cold heart happy. :'))))
*Thirdly, I am glad to announce that the roleplay is finally open! You can find more information here if you haven't seen it already. Alongside the opening of the roleplay, we also have a mini-roleplay-event of sorts, titled "A storm is brewing...", which is basically the first storm that the wolves will have to endure in the Valley.

Thank you all for your patience, and hopefully it was worth the wait!

Zyro

EDIT: Cheers to us reaching two pages!
An awful dude, but a pretty okay kazoo player.

Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Uzumaaki » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:29 pm

i have hype to transcend all hypes
enjoy your trip, samber! and two pages heck yeahhh:D
av by theinfinite

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:42 pm

I just want to say the the way roleplay is going is insane. I am so impressed with you guys and you all get a million more gold stars, forreal.

Also, it's only been about three days since the pack has opened and we have well over 100 posts on the site, a thriving roleplay, eight wonderful members, two WQ pages, an alliance... I am positively preening. Everyone keep up the great work and I will love you forever !

Zyro, your smitten Royal

Samber
Name: Akira

Re: The Graywood Alliance | New & Accepting! | M=8

Post by Samber » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Eeeeeeeeep!! This is so exciting, i cannot wait to come back from my vacation so i can finally post my bio and rp with you guys : ^ )
─ are you calling me a sinner?
av©lupinz
x
X
X

not active anymore

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Re: The Graywood Alliance | New & Accepting! | M=9

Post by commonjay » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:24 pm

And we can't wait to have you back, Samber! Hope your trip is treating you well!

Also, we have a new member, Yvonne! She doesn't have a WQ but be sure to drop her a warm welcome anyhow! There will also be an update on this thread soon regarding higher ranks, as there has been a slight change to the system, so keep an eye out for that.

Zyro

-Cimi
Name: Nova

Post by -Cimi » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:01 pm

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION

Wolfquest Username: -Cimi
Desired Rank: Spear
Personality: Nova is quiet and reserved when you first meet her. When she gets use to you, she is a bundle of energy. She is determined, protective, and you can usually find her in a good mood. Unless you disturb her from her sleep, don't do that.
Appearance: Small, lacks proper muscle but makes up for it with her stamina an long legs, more of a runner. She has white/cream fur and pale blue eyes. Im not very good with a description so heres a photo ~
http://data.whicdn.com/images/41122363/original.jpg+

Her history is a WIP since she's a new character, although her appearance is from an old character since I'm too lazy to make one up again lol. I hope I am accepted.

αη shє cσυd mαƙє ђ є
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . N Ơ V A. . . . . . . . . . .. .
ƒєє յust lιƙє ђ σ m є

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:12 pm

-Cimi wrote:FULL MEMBER APPLICATION

Wolfquest Username: -Cimi
Desired Rank: Spear
Personality: Nova is quiet and reserved when you first meet her. When she gets use to you, she is a bundle of energy. She is determined, protective, and you can usually find her in a good mood. Unless you disturb her from her sleep, don't do that.
Appearance: Small, lacks proper muscle but makes up for it with her stamina an long legs, more of a runner. She has white/cream fur and pale blue eyes. Im not very good with a description so heres a photo ~
http://data.whicdn.com/images/41122363/original.jpg+

Her history is a WIP since she's a new character, although her appearance is from an old character since I'm too lazy to make one up again lol. I hope I am accepted.
Accepted and welcome to TGA, Nova! Go ahead and create an account when you can. Roleplay is up and running as well, so as soon as you post your bio feel free to join.

I would also like to announce that The United Two and TGA are now alliances!

Also, now that we have four members as Spears, I am going to close it for a while in hopes that we can get the other ranks to start filling up a bit.

Zyro

Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Re: The Graywood Alliance | New & Accepting! | M=10

Post by Uzumaaki » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:05 pm

hey dudes, i just wanna post this link here to make sure everyone sees it;
http://graywoodalliancepack.forumotion. ... e-zyro#219

just so you're all aware Zyro's on EFA for a lil bit:) nows our chance to party
av by theinfinite

Samber
Name: Akira

Post by Samber » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:04 pm

Vakarian wrote:hey dudes, i just wanna post this link here to make sure everyone sees it;
http://graywoodalliancepack.forumotion. ... e-zyro#219

just so you're all aware Zyro's on EFA for a lil bit:) nows our chance to party
Awww, i also wanna party with you guys ;-;

Also i just want to say that i'll be EFA for a longer time, i will probably come back around July 15th
I hope that's okay
─ are you calling me a sinner?
av©lupinz
x
X
X

not active anymore

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Hiii guys. My phone likes WQ more than the website so I thought I'd update you all here, but like, without colors or anything because my phone hates that, too.

Good news is that I might be coming home a bit earlier than I first anticipated, somewhere around maybe the Tuesday mark. Thank you Vorocia for posting the link, by the way. I was in a hurry and it completely slipped my mind. I couldn't get any links to work, but I hope the roleplay is going well, too?

Thank you for the heads up, Samber. Take your time. :)

Zyro

EDIT: Oh, and happy one-week anniversary!

Uzumaaki
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Uzumaaki » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:30 pm

one week awh what :D it feels like so much longer but time flies when you're having fun and all :') and I'm glad to hear you may be back earlier than expected, Zyro :D
also, samber PM'd me to say that she had to quit the pack because of IRL issues and such. i think she PM'd you too Zyro but she wasn't sure if you'd gotten it, so i wanted to post here to make sure the message got across.
av by theinfinite

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Post by commonjay » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Aight lads, I'm back. It's currently very very late where I am, as we just finished a super long drive home, but I thought I'd let you all know I'm back and I'll have all day tomorrow to chill and catch up.

Sad to see you go, Samber, but I hope everything works out for you and know that I'm sending you well wishes! Thank you to everyone for staying active on the site and for holding down the fort. I really appreciate it, even though I was gone for a lot shorter than initially anticipated. ;))))) <- the chins express my gratitude nicely, I think.

Zyro

Mitsuki Neko
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: The Graywood Alliance | Active & Accepting! | M=9

Post by Mitsuki Neko » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:51 pm

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: Sushi (Soon to be changed)
Name: Mitsuki (Suki)
Desired Rank: Mage, please.
Personality: She is very sensitive and shy. She loves serving people and hate letting them down. She's usually clumsy and a nervous wreck but, she tries her best. She has trouble making friends causing of shyness and self-consciousness... She usually comes across as creepy or mysterious due to her inability to interact normally with others.
Appearance: ] She is a VERY small and petite! She is a lot smaller than all the others. She has a pure white coat with deep blue eyes.
History: She had an injury in her right eye long ago from a rival. Though it has now healed. She was the runt of her pack and is under-developed. Thoguh she rarely talks about her past so, much about her is unknown.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My life is useless,
And so am I.
I hate myself,
I want to die.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

commonjay
Pup
Pup

Re: The Graywood Alliance | Active & Accepting! | M=9

Post by commonjay » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:11 pm

Mitsuki Neko wrote:FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: Sushi (Soon to be changed)
Name: Mitsuki (Suki)
Desired Rank: Mage, please.
Personality: She is very sensitive and shy. She loves serving people and hate letting them down. She's usually clumsy and a nervous wreck but, she tries her best. She has trouble making friends causing of shyness and self-consciousness... She usually comes across as creepy or mysterious due to her inability to interact normally with others.
Appearance: ] She is a VERY small and petite! She is a lot smaller than all the others. She has a pure white coat with deep blue eyes.
History: She had an injury in her right eye long ago from a rival. Though it has now healed. She was the runt of her pack and is under-developed. Thoguh she rarely talks about her past so, much about her is unknown.
Accepted and welcome to TGA! I will add you to the front post right now, and go ahead and sign up on the site/post your bio at your own convenience. :)

Zyro

AcidCities
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: The Graywood Alliance - New & Accepting! | M=1

Post by AcidCities » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:28 am

FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Wolfquest Username: AcidCities
Name: Hydra
Desired Rank: Brunt
Personality: Kind to the Sparks, sort of like a uncle would be like. But is skittish and submissive to the higher ranks. Is snappish to the Mages though. (For no reason, XD)
Appearance: A light grey underbelly and red tinted brown fur, yellow eyes. He has burn marks on his underbelly.
History: He survived a forest fire, which is where he got his burn marks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might not be on for a bit because my game crashed because of the new update with cougars, so I'm still trying to figure out how to fix this problem. (If you know anything on how to fix this, please tell me!)