Undine Falls Pack: Reconnecting with Old Friends!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Rikkuzilla
Name: Rikku

Re: Undine Falls Pack: Accepting - new requirements!

Post by Rikkuzilla » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Razorfang wrote:To the current pack members:

Please note that we have emptied the trash bin on the UF forums. As the mayority of the members did not have much of problems with the reduced post count, we have decided to leave the reduced post count alone.

Post count has been reduced.
Yes, but Warna has still dominated the entire forum with her post count...even if it was reduced. XD I think she's pretty unbeatable. :Þ

Thanks guys for make that post count sacrifice. It just makes things easier. Yes, I could have installed a MOD on the forums, but it would make regular updating a hassle. So, I appreciate you guys making that sacrifice. But, hey, you can still make up for those lost posts! ;] And I'll be even more impressed if you can surpass Warna. LOL!
:pawprint: WolfQuest: Undine Falls Pack Discord :pawprint:
**You must know a current member that uses the server to join.**

--Destiny--
Pup
Pup

Post by --Destiny-- » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 pm

It'll be a challenge! She's got 5000 posts or something! XD
Destiny of the pawsome Undine Falls Pack! Member of the RPC!
February 2011 PMotM! Thankies!
www.undinefallswolves.com

Rikkuzilla

Post by Rikkuzilla » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Alrightie folks--again, this month we will have to do the PMoTM voting via the poll---since I still haven't had a chance to update the ballot. So, I'll need one of my pack moderators to help me out with that when they have a chance.

I'm not sure if I am going to hold a Valentine's Day event, as generally other pack members tend to do this---and I will be focusing on something special for our 3 year anniversary, birthday---whatever you wanna call it. Of course, I do need more ideas---I definitely want to do something special for the blog--but if there is a fun activity we can also do, that would be great. The original pack (thread) was created on February 18th, 2008---so that's the official day. :]

UFSoil
Pup
Pup
Name: Supi, Supicoon

Post by UFSoil » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Faybrin wrote:Alrightie folks--again, this month we will have to do the PMoTM voting via the poll---since I still haven't had a chance to update the ballot. So, I'll need one of my pack moderators to help me out with that when they have a chance.
Heh, I guess I should be taken off from that list now ;) Other than thatit was quite up to date when the last poll was, I believe?
Faybrin wrote:I'm not sure if I am going to hold a Valentine's Day event, as generally other pack members tend to do this---and I will be focusing on something special for our 3 year anniversary, birthday---whatever you wanna call it. Of course, I do need more ideas---I definitely want to do something special for the blog--but if there is a fun activity we can also do, that would be great. The original pack (thread) was created on February 18th, 2008---so that's the official day. :]
Three years is such a great milestone for us, cause three years is one really long time for an Internet community like the UF is XD
Faybrin wrote:Yes, but Warna has still dominated the entire forum with her post count...even if it was reduced. XD I think she's pretty unbeatable. :Þ

Thanks guys for make that post count sacrifice. It just makes things easier. Yes, I could have installed a MOD on the forums, but it would make regular updating a hassle. So, I appreciate you guys making that sacrifice. But, hey, you can still make up for those lost posts! ;] And I'll be even more impressed if you can surpass Warna. LOL!

Hence the name, Post-Count PWN'er of Undine Falls ;) And no, I don't think she can be beaten on that XD
Awesome avatar by Arciz!
I used to be PLC of Undine Falls and Rose Creek. Good times!

You can find me around the internet as "Supicoon" these days.

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:11 am

Lawl, as Windy I had nearly reached Warna, we both had 4000+ posts a little bit before I resigned. :P Of course back then I had loads of more free time to focus on UF, now I'm pretty busy to start posting like that again. xP

I don't think Omegas are allowed to vote, so good luck with the PMoTM voting!~ x)

shadowolf

Post by shadowolf » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:33 am

Faybrin wrote:
Yes, but Warna has still dominated the entire forum with her post count...even if it was reduced. XD I think she's pretty unbeatable. :Þ

Lol, good luck surpassing me guys xD.
Faybrin wrote:Alrightie folks--again, this month we will have to do the PMoTM voting via the poll---since I still haven't had a chance to update the ballot. So, I'll need one of my pack moderators to help me out with that when they have a chance.

I'm not sure if I am going to hold a Valentine's Day event, as generally other pack members tend to do this---and I will be focusing on something special for our 3 year anniversary, birthday---whatever you wanna call it. Of course, I do need more ideas---I definitely want to do something special for the blog--but if there is a fun activity we can also do, that would be great. The original pack (thread) was created on February 18th, 2008---so that's the official day. :]
/color]

I'll go check it out ;)

Wolf Runner1
Yearling
Yearling
Location: Currently? Probably either: Pluto, or Saturn. Feel free to check both places.

Post by Wolf Runner1 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:15 am

UFSoil wrote:Three years is such a great milestone for us, cause three years is one really long time for an Internet community like the UF is XD
No kidding! Congratulations guys! :D I'll be voting as soon as the poll is up for the new PMotM. =D
Profile pic via the lovely NatureGirl

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:01 pm

I've registered for the blog, so I can still get on some of the action here while waiting to hear wether I'm accepted or not. Note that I might be posting on this thread a bit too- provided I have something to post about on it.

shenzie
Yearling
Yearling

Post by shenzie » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Just reminding everyone about the contest. My email is down, so PM me when you frinished. Also Nox is helping with it and giving away prizes(as am i). THank you Nox for that. And good luck Jaguartail.

A very proud member of UF. You can find them here
WQ topic: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... &start=285
Site/Blog: http://www.undinefallswolves.com/
Join Now
My wolf name is Jade but some know me as Winter

-Magpie-
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by -Magpie- » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:11 pm

No problemo! I am just trying to be a helpful Omega!
Eeeeyup. I'm Magpie, but I like to be called Feather. I just got my lazy rump back on here,
so if I had any troubles with y'll back in the day, I apologize!
So, I am a Whovian and I am a avid rager.

shenzie
Yearling
Yearling

Post by shenzie » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:13 pm

wolfsala wrote:No problemo! I am just trying to be a helpful Omega!
Well your doing a good job of it!

A very proud member of UF. You can find them here
WQ topic: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... &start=285
Site/Blog: http://www.undinefallswolves.com/
Join Now
My wolf name is Jade but some know me as Winter

Centurai
Pup
Pup

Post by Centurai » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:39 pm

i'm still interested in joining this pack, I replied late since my computer just died and it's getting fixed now, but my mom didn't take it in for a while.
death is not to be feared, for it is the only thing we have in common.

Rikkuzilla

Post by Rikkuzilla » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks for touching base, Centarai! :] Glad to know you're still interested. I believe I still have your application as well.

Paisley and Silverness, your wolf adoption kits are officially on the way. I sent them international airmail, so I'm assuming it should take about 7-10 days? They didn't actually tell me anything. I should have asked. >:[

Thanks for signing up for the blog, jaguartail! I've got a lot of posts to approve on the blog and the guestbook.... XD But definitely guys check that out. Also, I am still researching adding a plugin on the blog so you can use your own custom avatars. :]

Ugh--it's so frustrating....Adobe takes FOREVER to install--and I have a huge list of website updates I need to do. DX

--Destiny--
Pup
Pup

Post by --Destiny-- » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Centurai wrote:i'm still interested in joining this pack, I replied late since my computer just died and it's getting fixed now, but my mom didn't take it in for a while.
Great to see more interested members!
Destiny of the pawsome Undine Falls Pack! Member of the RPC!
February 2011 PMotM! Thankies!
www.undinefallswolves.com

Skor
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by Skor » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Glad to see more people interested and all of that.
Okay, I'll be checking the WQ servers soon, and if they're up, I might host a pack game to see if anyone wants to /can join.
Required information will be on "come to chat/the come to pack game" if it even allows me to connect. Wish me luck!
grownup teenage troublemaker

Return to “Pack Central”