Undine Falls Pack: Reconnecting with Old Friends!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Rikkuzilla
Name: Rikku

Re: Undine Falls Pack: Accepting - new requirements!

Post by Rikkuzilla » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 am

Thanks Winterwolf123---I received your application. We are trying to get answers as quickly as possible. Just make sure you check your email periodically. :]

Hey folks, remember I still can't do any website updates ('cept for the blog) yet until I get my Adobe software installed (and that will be a chore...its HUGE). But again, please keep an eye out for text with "Rikku" in it, or links to our old pack thread anywhere on the website ('cept for like coloring pages or old gallery images or whatever--can't change those anyway).

I have a feeling they probably won't do a full restore to the database to fix the old pack central (I don't think Dave/LoCoLobo wants to do it, and I'm not sure they have someone who will do it), so in the meantime, I'm just going to change the links like normal on the pack website (again, once I get Adobe installed again).
:pawprint: WolfQuest: Undine Falls Pack Discord :pawprint:
**You must know a current member that uses the server to join.**

UFSoil
Pup
Pup
Name: Supi, Supicoon

Post by UFSoil » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 am

Good luck on joining Winterwolf123 and jaguartail!

And thanks for the updates Faybrin.
Awesome avatar by Arciz!
I used to be PLC of Undine Falls and Rose Creek. Good times!

You can find me around the internet as "Supicoon" these days.

Adalae
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Adalae » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 am

Hi there ^-^

I just wanted to make a note about how lovely your pack seems to be from where I'm standing. It seems really close and a great way to make friends x) Due to the fact that I'm in too many packs (in 4, but i could leave one and make it 3 e.e) I would not be able to join, but good luck with further activities and i hope you all have a lovely time ^-^
"Its not one of those things you can fix like you fix your bow tie.
.......... Dont give me those big wet eyes, Raggedy Man."

http://tinyurl.com/thefourclans

Howleen
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Howleen » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:26 am

I'm happy seeing new members joining. ^__^ I see bright future in front of us.

My totem is still under construction, since i ruined it. .__.

Adalae wrote:Hi there ^-^

I just wanted to make a note about how lovely your pack seems to be from where I'm standing. It seems really close and a great way to make friends x) Due to the fact that I'm in too many packs (in 4, but i could leave one and make it 3 e.e) I would not be able to join, but good luck with further activities and i hope you all have a lovely time ^-^
It is really great way to make friends! I'm sorry that you're in too many pack's.
New account @ Kodex.

Razorfang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Razorfang » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 am

Adalae wrote:Hi there ^-^

Hey Adalae!

Thank you for your kind words. We are always happy to see the satisfaction from WolfQuest members while they have found our pack on Pack Central. Indeed, we request a maximum amount of Packs someone is involved with, as we strive to maintain a active pack. Over the years, this had led to a close knitted pack with active members. We even have regular IM chat conversations with eachother!
Howleen wrote:If i found an awesome and intresting article about Yellowstone bisons, can i send it to ya, too?
Yes, that can be posted ^.^

--Destiny--
Pup
Pup

Post by --Destiny-- » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:07 am

jaguartail wrote:Just dropping by to say I'll be applying to join this place at some point tomorrow, I finally meet the requirements, as you are now allowing people to be in 2 other packs rather than just 1. The remake of Soul Voice Pack(a pack I was in in pack central original that is making all its members re-join it(if they still want to be in it) upon its remake being made.) that I spoke of in the guestbook was posted today, and it's turned into an embrassment, copycat-like pack called the forbidden souls pack. So, my decision was easy, I will be applying to join you for a variety of reasons beyond that, which will be shared on my app, and may be quoted here or on the UF forum in part or full if I am accepted into this pack.
Winterwolf123 wrote:So I'm supposed to re-fill the application? I'll be glad to. I'm heading right over to the UFP site and re-apply. Wanted to join this pack for months :3.
Good luck Jaguartail and WInterWolf!! Thank you for taking interest in this pack!

And Adalea, like Razorfang/Blackfur said, thank you for your interest in our pack. Sorry to hear that you cant join us. :(
Destiny of the pawsome Undine Falls Pack! Member of the RPC!
February 2011 PMotM! Thankies!
www.undinefallswolves.com

Arciz
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Arciz » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:16 am

Good luck Winterwolf and jaguartail! :D

Shame about the old pack central, but c'est la vie!

Razorfang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Razorfang » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 am

To the current pack members:

Please note that we have emptied the trash bin on the UF forums. As the mayority of the members did not have much of problems with the reduced post count, we have decided to leave the reduced post count alone.

Post count has been reduced.

-Magpie-
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by -Magpie- » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:49 am

Good luck on joining you two! But sorry Adalae, but Thanks for the words!

Yay, my totem pole is drying slowly...
Eeeeyup. I'm Magpie, but I like to be called Feather. I just got my lazy rump back on here,
so if I had any troubles with y'll back in the day, I apologize!
So, I am a Whovian and I am a avid rager.

Sarine

Post by Sarine » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Good luck joining Winter! :)

Hey Addy! <3 It's always nice to see friends dropping by and post such kind comments, I hope one day you will be able to join us, my friend. :) Till then, good luck with your other packs and life. <3

Thanks for the updates Fay! :D

jaguartail
New Pack Member
New Pack Member

Post by jaguartail » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 pm

I've just applied, I hope I'm accepted, though I do understand if I am rejected for Valid Reasons that I am made aware of.

--Destiny--
Pup
Pup

Post by --Destiny-- » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Razorfang wrote:To the current pack members:

Please note that we have emptied the trash bin on the UF forums. As the mayority of the members did not have much of problems with the reduced post count, we have decided to leave the reduced post count alone.

Okay Blackfur thanks for telling us! Hope no one minds much anyways.

UFSoil
Pup
Pup
Name: Supi, Supicoon

Post by UFSoil » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Thanks for the updates Blackfur, and once more, good luck jaguartail.
Featherfoot123 wrote:
Razorfang wrote:To the current pack members:

Okay Blackfur thanks for telling us! Hope no one minds much anyways.
There was discussion about this at the pack forums, and there also was a poll and I think that majority didn't mind the post counts reducing.
Awesome avatar by Arciz!
I used to be PLC of Undine Falls and Rose Creek. Good times!

You can find me around the internet as "Supicoon" these days.

Rikkuzilla
Name: Rikku

Post by Rikkuzilla » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Thanks jaguartail and Winterwolf123 for applying. We are trying to review them as quickly (yet as efficiently) as possible. Please be patient with us and give us a couple days.

Thank you Adalae and Zethra (well, Zethra posted on the guestbook)---and please note you are more than welcome to apply if you meet the requirements. Unfortunately, I can't back down on that pack requirement any more than I just did....we've had far too many people abuse it in the past, and there just doesn't seem to be as much genuine interest, if people are involved in too many other packs. The limit keeps things much more close-nit and like Razorfang said, active. :] But should you change your mind---we do plan to still be around. :]
:pawprint: WolfQuest: Undine Falls Pack Discord :pawprint:
**You must know a current member that uses the server to join.**

--Destiny--
Pup
Pup

Post by --Destiny-- » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Faybrin wrote:But should you change your mind---we do plan to still be around. :]
...And always ready to welcome you! XD

Return to “Pack Central”