Cow Of The Wild

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
User avatar
silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:43 pm
Gender: Female
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Cow Of The Wild

Post by silvywolfy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:40 am

Before you ask, Cow Of The Wild is an animated series on Youtube. Now, it's not mainly about a cow, it's mainly about wolves. Yes, a cow is in it though.

It's basically about a cow who wants to join a wolf pack... yeah. I hope this is the right forum...

People who have never heard of it should check it out ^^
- MOVING ACCOUNTS IN A DAY OR TWO -

New account will be: Silvy_Courage

User avatar
Jeames
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 4153
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 am
Name: Jeames, Jea
Gender: Other
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by Jeames » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:39 pm

Oh, I've seen that animated series and I really love it! ^^
I can't wait for the newest episode to come out, it's really oneof my favorite series on YouTube. o;
. - Jeames - .

For the last time,
I am a STICK okay?!?!
Oh and I own Paradiigm.
Now I must go annoy Dom.
sig/av ↝ Paradiigm/noir_187

User avatar
silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:43 pm
Gender: Female
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by silvywolfy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:14 am

Jeames wrote:Oh, I've seen that animated series and I really love it! ^^
I can't wait for the newest episode to come out, it's really oneof my favorite series on YouTube. o;
Poor tribble has turned 18 and is moving to college, so other people are going to animate it for her xD

Yay for lazyness~
- MOVING ACCOUNTS IN A DAY OR TWO -

New account will be: Silvy_Courage

User avatar
paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 4427
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by paperpaws » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:20 am

That's not exactly lazy, that's just having no time for animation left. :p

Never actually saw the series, but I've seen the thumbnails... I thought it were cats? Oh well, if it's any good, I'll check it out at some point. :P

User avatar
Jeames
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 4153
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:43 am
Name: Jeames, Jea
Gender: Other
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by Jeames » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:34 am

Silverness wrote:That's not exactly lazy, that's just having no time for animation left. :p

Never actually saw the series, but I've seen the thumbnails... I thought it were cats? Oh well, if it's any good, I'll check it out at some point. :P
Well in the beginning they look like cats, but somewhere near episode 20 the drawings have imrppved a lot. So they look more like wolves after episode 20. XD
So sad there are only 23 episodes yet, though. :/


silvywolfy wrote:Poor tribble has turned 18 and is moving to college, so other people are going to animate it for her xD

Yay for lazyness~
And really? She will let others animate it? But then the drawings will be way different right? o3o
. - Jeames - .

For the last time,
I am a STICK okay?!?!
Oh and I own Paradiigm.
Now I must go annoy Dom.
sig/av ↝ Paradiigm/noir_187

User avatar
silvywolfy
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:43 pm
Gender: Female
Location: At the Slendy donation center. WHY YOU PEOPLE STEAL HIS PAPERS. WHY.

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by silvywolfy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:28 am

Jeames wrote:
Silverness wrote:That's not exactly lazy, that's just having no time for animation left. :p

Never actually saw the series, but I've seen the thumbnails... I thought it were cats? Oh well, if it's any good, I'll check it out at some point. :P
Well in the beginning they look like cats, but somewhere near episode 20 the drawings have imrppved a lot. So they look more like wolves after episode 20. XD
So sad there are only 23 episodes yet, though. :/


silvywolfy wrote:Poor tribble has turned 18 and is moving to college, so other people are going to animate it for her xD

Yay for lazyness~
And really? She will let others animate it? But then the drawings will be way different right? o3o
Not quite, if people try to match her style, it won't :3
Silverness wrote:That's not exactly lazy, that's just having no time for animation left. :p

Never actually saw the series, but I've seen the thumbnails... I thought it were cats? Oh well, if it's any good, I'll check it out at some point. :P
Heh... i was jokin. And yes... a lot of people think they are cats, because she has animated "Into The Wild" so people mainly know her for that. :3
- MOVING ACCOUNTS IN A DAY OR TWO -

New account will be: Silvy_Courage

User avatar
alethe
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2813
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 pm
Name: [REDACTED]
Gender: Female
Location: scadrial
Contact:

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by alethe » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:53 am

I used to like this show, then I started finding more animations and I slowly stopped looking for updates. I've thought of coming back and watching it again, but I'm so far behind that I don't want to deal with it.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I eat danger for breakfast!
Actually, I don’t. I prefer cereal.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


av/sig : lupe

User avatar
Silvy_Courage
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 pm
Gender: Other
Location: ಠ_ಠ

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by Silvy_Courage » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm

We are gonna have to wait for a next episode, her tablet be not working. Shame on tablets.
ʂiɭvy

Why was ʂix afraid of ʂɛvɛŋ?

Because ʂɛvɛŋ has cold dead eyes.

Avatar (c) me Signature (c) Edme1

User avatar
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 12990
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:53 pm
Gender: Female
Location: washington, d.c.
Contact:

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by Koa » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:51 pm

This, remarkably, is the first time I've heard about this. Generally I stay away from wolf-related animated series on Youtube specifically, but this one seems different so I'll check it out, LOL. When I get around to watching it, I'll post back here. :) Thank you!
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

User avatar
Silvy_Courage
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 pm
Gender: Other
Location: ಠ_ಠ

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by Silvy_Courage » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:39 am

Koa wrote:This, remarkably, is the first time I've heard about this. Generally I stay away from wolf-related animated series on Youtube specifically, but this one seems different so I'll check it out, LOL. When I get around to watching it, I'll post back here. :) Thank you!
Your welcome Koa! ^^ I'm glad the word is getting around, it's a great series.
ʂiɭvy

Why was ʂix afraid of ʂɛvɛŋ?

Because ʂɛvɛŋ has cold dead eyes.

Avatar (c) me Signature (c) Edme1

User avatar
_Denali_
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:08 am
Location: Moved to the account named Skydust

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by _Denali_ » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:51 pm

It is a great series, and (SPOILER ALERT!) I do actually feel a little sorry for both Rune and Mink, because they were really good friends before the fight at the carcass.

User avatar
Silvy_Courage
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 pm
Gender: Other
Location: ಠ_ಠ

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by Silvy_Courage » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:02 pm

I kinda hate both Rune and Mink, because they are both annoying. I feel bad for Rune, but he made Mara watch him kill her father, and killed Lupis's family, though Mink basically treated him like dirt all of a sudden.
ʂiɭvy

Why was ʂix afraid of ʂɛvɛŋ?

Because ʂɛvɛŋ has cold dead eyes.

Avatar (c) me Signature (c) Edme1

User avatar
BlackWarrior
Former WQ Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: In the Mountains

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by BlackWarrior » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:24 am

Never heard of this until now, but somehow I've managed to get hooked and finish all the episodes in one night. xD haha
At first I wasn't really sure what to expect but they actually have a very creative plot line. :3 Shame we will have to wait for the next episode though. It of course left us hanging at the good part..
Not all who w a n d e r are l o s t

Community Moderator ( April 2012 – July 2015 )
WQ Report Team ( 2012 – 2013 )
User of the Month ( December 2011 )


Avatar © Windripper

User avatar
_Denali_
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:08 am
Location: Moved to the account named Skydust

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by _Denali_ » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:02 pm

lol I think I'd gotten to episode 24 or something outrageous like that in one night...I stayed up until 2:30 a.m. or something. :mrgreen:

Unlucky 13
Yearling
Yearling
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:12 am
Gender: Male
Location: Sleeping.
Contact:

Re: Cow Of The Wild

Post by Unlucky 13 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:10 pm

I watched the first 2 minutes or so of the first episode and ended up going onto something else. Not really my type of thing to watch, and personally I found the voices a tad irritating. Might just be me though.
Moved to A Jokers Curse

Post Reply

Return to “Wolf Multimedia”