Page 3 of 4

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:09 am
by IntelligentWolf
I completely forgot I used to have "Wolfluver24" and I made this account a year afterwards, I think I forgot the credentials to my other account. (Could recognize my 2009 humor though, yikes!) Anyway, I would like it if someone deleted the "Wolfluver24" account, please? I don't use it anymore and don't want it taking up any space in the servers/archives.

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:00 pm
by Illium
Ah, I would appear to have a multiple of accounts form over the years of playing this game but I don't remember any of them up until this point.. If someone could please delete them I'd be thankful, I don't even remember usernames or login passwords for these accounts,
nor how many there are.. but I am the only one within my family who plays this game or has an account for it, so any accounts aside from this one I'd appreciate it if they could be destroyed :fox: As I have no vital information on any of these accounts I don't require anything from them ~

I feel really bad having so many accounts on here but I'm horrible with memory and every time something comes up where I'm forced to come back again I can never remember my previous accounts.. This time I'll make sure to save my email under important info though, so I'll remember my information for future uses.

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:46 am
by paperpaws
Illium wrote:Ah, I would appear to have a multiple of accounts form over the years of playing this game but I don't remember any of them up until this point.. If someone could please delete them I'd be thankful, I don't even remember usernames or login passwords for these accounts,
nor how many there are.. but I am the only one within my family who plays this game or has an account for it, so any accounts aside from this one I'd appreciate it if they could be destroyed :fox: As I have no vital information on any of these accounts I don't require anything from them ~

I feel really bad having so many accounts on here but I'm horrible with memory and every time something comes up where I'm forced to come back again I can never remember my previous accounts.. This time I'll make sure to save my email under important info though, so I'll remember my information for future uses.
Don't worry about it. As long as you're not using the accounts, there is no harm in them being in existence somewhere. Don't feel pressured to go looking for them :)

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:28 am
by Noxeon
I have an old account that can be deleted. It is called souls of stars.

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:04 am
by Paradiigm
My bf has an account under his email, but I use it as well. He does not have the time to post but wants the account active (what I mean is that I post for him from time to time when i remember). It's called Le Meow. IS THIS OK?

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:13 am
by Neamara
MeghanNeko wrote:My bf has an account under his email, but I use it as well. He does not have the time to post but wants the account active (what I mean is that I post for him from time to time when i remember). It's called Le Meow. IS THIS OK?
Is there a household limit?
The rule for our community forum is one account per person. So long as you do not use an account that does not belong to you by way of shared or sharing login credentials, yes, more than one person from the same household can sign up.
No. Use of more than one account is considered multi-accounting.

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:22 pm
by KaraPup19
I have already PMed someone about this, but then I found this forum. Figured I'd post here just in case.

I have an old account with the username Buck777 that I no longer use nor remember the email or password for. Could you delete it please?

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:54 am
by Paradiigm
Neamara wrote:
MeghanNeko wrote:My bf has an account under his email, but I use it as well. He does not have the time to post but wants the account active (what I mean is that I post for him from time to time when i remember). It's called Le Meow. IS THIS OK?
Is there a household limit?
The rule for our community forum is one account per person. So long as you do not use an account that does not belong to you by way of shared or sharing login credentials, yes, more than one person from the same household can sign up.
No. Use of more than one account is considered multi-accounting.
Ah ok, he had asked me to log in for him one or twice, but I shall inform him that he has to do it himself. Sorry! I never posted for him though, to clear that up, I literally ONLY logged him in. But that was a while back. Actually, let me ask him if he wants the account anymore. If he doesn't, my friend wants one. Can it be transferred like that? Of course email would be changed. Please let me know.

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:43 pm
by Kekefangdan
Hello WQ team...I have made multiple accounts on wolf quest...I didnt know making multiple accounts are prohibited

Here are the accounts I made

Muffycake,the other I think it was... Exondal??l Can you please delete those two accounts

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:32 am
by paperpaws
@MeghanNeko; accounts are supposed to be used by those who make them. There is no reason to log into someone else's account just to keep it active as we don't delete inactive accounts. Your boyfriend can have the Le Meow account deleted if he doesn't want it anymore. I see no point in "transferring" the account to a friend. They can just register for their own new account.

If the issue is the username, we can again choose to delete or change the name of the Le Meow account so that the username would become available.
Kekefangdan wrote:Hello WQ team...I have made multiple accounts on wolf quest...I didnt know making multiple accounts are prohibited

Here are the accounts I made

Muffycake,the other I think it was... Exondal??l Can you please delete those two accounts
It's okay as long as you are not actively using the other accounts. We'll look into the two you listed and disable them if necessary.

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:45 pm
by alleykat3000
I actually agree with this... Multiple accounts aren't needed since it just wastes space, and if someone else wanted a user that someone else has, and you can't remember the login info for it, then the other person would have to try and come up with another login for another long while, and then that name will be taken to...... You all need to stop making more then one account per household member!

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:02 am
by Paradiigm
I finally remembered to ask him about the account. Please go ahead and delete Le Meow, as he rarely plays the game anymore. OwO

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:40 am
by Ebony3796
I never use this account any more, someone mind possibly deleting it please?

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:07 pm
by Neamara
Ebony3796 wrote:I never use this account any more, someone mind possibly deleting it please?
Done, but please submit deletion requests either via the usual e-mail process or to anyone mentioned on the first post via private message if you are not in violation of this rule.

Re: Multiple Accounts Are Prohibited

Posted: Mon May 28, 2018 1:36 pm
by TimberRaven
Wait, now I'm confused...
Can you have multiple accounts in the WQ game? Because ForeverEverest has two, I think... and so does Neamara... or am I getting this mixed up?