WQ 2.7: What Do You Plan on Doing In-Game?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

WQ 2.7: What Do You Plan on Doing In-Game?

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:20 am

Kinda self explanatory, what do you plan on doing in-game when WQ 2.7 comes out?

I personally plan on playing through SP, hang out in MP a little more often, explore Lost River, try my best to get all the achievements, make a bunch of snazzy looking wolves, and maybe even make new friends, although I'll probably try to drag my irl friends into the game as well, haha.

I'd like to see what you guys plan on doing, maybe we can come up with fun ideas on what to do in-game other than the obvious stuff.

Wolvencall
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Maddie

Re: WQ 2.7: What Do You Plan on Doing In-Game?

Post by Wolvencall » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:15 am

I'll probably try to hold back my excitement and get the pc demo to see if it will work well on my laptop and then download it on there if it works. Then i will probably explore lost creek first as a young dispersal and find my way over to amethyst and slough creek and then head to multiplayer after i complete the game to help out my 'new' pack. But i will probably try to find all the bonus stuff and unlock all of the achievements.
Go your own way

Jeames
Name: Jeames, Jea

Post by Jeames » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:54 pm

I will but the full game immediately and start exploring that Lost River map, as well as trying out the different howls and all sorts of new coat colors. And of course, don't forget the cool new radio collar, the scars, limpy lag and torn ears and such. Really looking forward to using that as well. c;
I especially want to see what the pups would look like in case I used parents with the new coat colors. o:
. - Jeames - .

For the last time,
I am a STICK okay?!?!
Oh and I own Paradiigm.
Now I must go annoy Dom.
sig/av ↝ Paradiigm/noir_187

D0m
Name: Dominik

Post by D0m » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:35 am

I plan on maybe playing around with what the pups will look like and doing some co-op with other players, maybe.
⋄╢ Ṩin Ịncarnate ╟⋄
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
There's so much punishment, so little time.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
◈⑄⑀⑄◈
Av / Sig - Beachbody Humperdinck
〘 Skadoosh 〙

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Since I've been beta testing the game, I think when the game properly comes out I'll actually spend less time exploring in comparison to what I would have done if I wasn't helping to beta test and perhaps focus more on things such as trying to earn the achievements; host some MP games; etc. I think I'll perhaps try and have a save file for each difficult mode too. Additionally as Lupa as said, I may also try and play around with wolf fur colours to see what the outcome will be with regard to the pups' appearances. c:
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

SilkenGalaxy

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:23 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:Since I've been beta testing the game, I think when the game properly comes out I'll actually spend less time exploring in comparison to what I would have done if I wasn't helping to beta test and perhaps focus more on things such as trying to earn the achievements; host some MP games; etc. I think I'll perhaps try and have a save file for each difficult mode too. Additionally as Lupa as said, I may also try and play around with wolf fur colours to see what the outcome will be with regard to the pups' appearances. c:
Ah, lucky you, you're a beta tester :D

If you start hosting MP games, I'll be there to play them!

DerpBacon
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Jay

Post by DerpBacon » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:56 pm

First, I'll download the demo to see if everything works on my devices. Then I'll get the full version, play around with the customization, speed-run to Lost River, explore the Lost River, and then play in MP.

the house of the rising sun

flumen vitae

AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by AmberZeWolf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:40 am

Obviously you know what I wanna do. Incase you don't, as soon as I buy the full game I'm making a pack on multiplayer. And ya pretty much that.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

Nor-easter Forecast

Post by Nor-easter Forecast » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:19 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:Since I've been beta testing the game, I think when the game properly comes out I'll actually spend less time exploring in comparison to what I would have done if I wasn't helping to beta test and perhaps focus more on things such as trying to earn the achievements; host some MP games; etc. I think I'll perhaps try and have a save file for each difficult mode too. Additionally as Lupa as said, I may also try and play around with wolf fur colours to see what the outcome will be with regard to the pups' appearances. c:
Yeah I hear ya, beta testing does ruin the surprise aspect. I think when it comes out I will very leisurely design my wolf and play through the game, savoring it as I go. Later I might host a MP game in Lost River to hang out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ˢ ʳ ˢ
ˢ ʳʸʰ ˢ ʰ
ˣ ˢ ʰˢ,
ʰ ʳʸʰ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

av/sig/quote © coyoteflu/LupinzPack/patty griffin

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Post by SolitaryHowl » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Lobo Laughing wrote:
Yeah I hear ya, beta testing does ruin the surprise aspect. I think when it comes out I will very leisurely design my wolf and play through the game, savoring it as I go. Later I might host a MP game in Lost River to hang out.
I don't know about that... when I started beta testing, I was pleasantly surprised with all of the new things added. I had a wide genuine smile - something a game hasn't done for me in a long time. That really says something.
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

SilkenGalaxy

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:17 pm

SolitaryHowl wrote:
Lobo Laughing wrote:
I don't know about that... when I started beta testing, I was pleasantly surprised with all of the new things added. I had a wide genuine smile - something a game hasn't done for me in a long time. That really says something.
That sounds nice, I think I just might have the same reaction when I first play the game.
Last edited by SilkenGalaxy on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

alethe
Name: [REDACTED]

Post by alethe » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:20 pm

exploring the new map!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I eat danger for breakfast!
Actually, I don’t. I prefer cereal.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

av/sig : lupe

-FireBreaker-
Name: Fire

Post by -FireBreaker- » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:29 am

Explore the new map and try out all the new howls and coats. And i can't forget about the scars, torn ears and the other stuff c;
·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´·.·´¯`·.· ·.·´¯`·.·´
Wh¥ §hðµlÐ ï åþðlðgïzê £ðr hê mðñ§êr ï'vê ßê¢ðmê
ñð ðñê êvêr åþðlðgïzêÐ £ðr måkïñg mê hï§ wå¥
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
:: av/sig © Lupin/Samber ::

SilkenGalaxy

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:03 am

Skybreaker wrote:exploring the new map!
Yup, for sure!

I think we should all just make MP games were we just explore, at least for the first few days/weeks of playing so we can see what there is to see in the new map!

DHumphrey
Pup
Pup

Post by DHumphrey » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:58 am

Exploring, testing out new features, customization, and finding bugs. I seem to have a knack at finding them. :3
“Imitation is suicide.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Profile picture by Kyse (TheInfinite) (Humphrey from Alpha and Omega)
If I don't post in colour, it means I'm on mobile... just sayin'

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”