Pack Or Loner?

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

AmberZeWolf
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Pack Or Loner?

Post by AmberZeWolf » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:51 pm

I normally make a server for life of a wolf, and when other players get on and want to start a partnership we bond, but when a third wolf joins and wants to join then it becomes a small pack. If no one was up for leading, and don't forget we would be communicating with body language because no chat, I would take the job until someone decides to dominate me.
Taking your time when you can is key to a healthy lifestyle. You may have a set lifespan, but you don't have to rush yourself every second of it.

SilkenGalaxy
Name: Alex

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:50 am

I generally lean towards pack life in multiplayer games, it's tons of fun having a group of others helping you out with catching the elk and fighting off Bob the bear!

DerpBacon
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Jay

Post by DerpBacon » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:47 am

In Single-Player I like my time as a loner in Amethyst Mountain. In Multi-Player I find pack roleplays to be more fun. Loner-to-pack roleplays, as well.

the house of the rising sun

flumen vitae

BlueMayumi
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Blue

Post by BlueMayumi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:12 pm

I must say I really enjoy playing as a loner. It's much more fun to explore AM, SC (and probably the new map too). ^^ But if my pack is online (which will never happen... :D) then it's sometimes fun to explore together. :)
''Once a wolf, always a wolf.''
- Aesop.

/ You may call me Blue. ^^ /
/ WQ account: Blue /

Moon_W0lf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Moon_W0lf » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:47 pm

Multiplayer - pack. I like interesting and funny companies, but sometimes, then I very sad, I prefer to go to hunt alone.
If I made a mistake in the text, please, excuse me, because English isn't my native language. Please, tell me about my mistakes

altias
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Rowan

Post by altias » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Mostly depends on the company and whether I'm struggling, honestly. I tend to stick with just myself or one close friend, unless the latter counts as a pack...?? Admittedly, it'd be a very small one. It's easier just being with myself and one other person, though, rather than having to work with multiple other people!

✦ ✧ follow the stars ✧ ✦
they / them or ae/aer pronouns | nonbinary | 24 years old
previously cosla27 | my wolfquest blog

Noctis_
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Noctis_ » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Loner. There's not much else to say.
ŊØͻϯϋɇ

BlueEverest
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueEverest » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Pack totally because you're able to rely on other wolves and interact with them creating friendships also, you can get help attacking bears and hunting elks.

Sometimes I like loner because you don't need to take of anyone and isn't stuck to a single area or being ordered by anyone.

Kitsuma
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Kitsuma » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:32 pm

I prefer a pack! When doing RP on WQ it can get boring being by yourself. A loner after all is a wolf that doesn't belong to a pack, and with the limited amount of players in MP, it can be dull. After all, the likelihood of being a loner and in constant interaction with a pack is almost impossible. In a good RP sense.
Avvie by me
Only those willing to listen may hold that passionate flame to lead others
Siggie by me
Like Warrior Cats? Come check out my RP Forum at: http://thelandofwarmmists.proboards.com/

Azuris
Pup
Pup
Name: Azu, Azure

Post by Azuris » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:37 pm

I love to be in a pack of course! Get to interact with others, have fun and survive as one together because We live together, we survive together...
(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸ʌȥυяɪʂ¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)

Δи Ɩ'ʌɛ вɛɛи ωяσиɢ, Ɩ'ʌɛ вɛɛи σωи
βɛɛи тσ тнɛ вσттσм σғ ɛʌɛяʏ вσттɛ
Ƭнɛƨɛ ғιʌɛ ωσяƨ ιи мʏ нɛα
Ƨcяɛαм "Δяɛ ωɛ нαʌιиɢ ғʋи ʏɛт?"

Avvie/Sig©by:Me
Avvie shop

EpicNight
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by EpicNight » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:18 am

I really like working with others to care for pups or go hunting. I like taking care of other player in general too XD. So , pack all the way. Sometimes I like playing in twos though. I had an amazing time sight-seeing in Lost River with someone once.
It is without a doubt, love.

roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling

Post by roguemoon » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:58 pm

I enjoy being in a pack. I think it's fun to interact and work together with other players. Though I don't enjoy packs that have overly strict leaders and are obsessed with hierarchy and rank and being overly dramatic, kind of takes the fun out of it.
"No matter where they are, the restless imagine being somewhere else."

SilkenGalaxy

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:17 am

roguemoon wrote:I enjoy being in a pack. I think it's fun to interact and work together with other players. Though I don't enjoy packs that have overly strict leaders and are obsessed with hierarchy and rank and being overly dramatic, kind of takes the fun out of it.
Agree with ya there, rogue. Multiplayer packs are fun, but if they're obsessed with hierarchy and drama, it's not fun.

Kamaal
Name: Kam

Post by Kamaal » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:25 am

I really do enjoy both of them, but I'm not agreeing completely with what CakeWolfie said, some of the Rps are really fun and realistic if people are aware of wolf ecology.
I ran out of snarky remarks, unfortunately.

SilkenGalaxy

Post by SilkenGalaxy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:33 am

Kamaal wrote:I really do enjoy both of them, but I'm not agreeing completely with what CakeWolfie said, some of the Rps are really fun and realistic if people are aware of wolf ecology.
True, I actually agree with you on the "if people are aware of wolf ecology, it's actually fun and realistic" part, but it's kind of annoying when they assign hierarchies such as "Alpha, Beta, etc.", everyone forgets, and then everyone's just like, who's the Beta? Who's the Omega? Blah blah blah...you get the point. And then there are the drama queens, "oh, I was abandoned as a puppy in the middle of winter, it was tough, but I survived." 1) Wolves don't typically abandon their puppies, that's jsut being a drama queen that's asking for attention and 2) Pups can't survive winter on their own. Or those drama queens that RP like this, "Gets injured by elk kick, falls to ground, shouts, 'Help! I'm hurt!'", and then they have a fuss when nobody pays attention to them.

I like it when people are aware of their wolf ecology, then it's fun and realistic, and everyone enjoys themselves.

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”