Southern Rival Packs Den

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Frodo1

Alcuzey
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Now again, I found myself so far down, away from the sun that shines into the darkest place.

Southern Rival Packs Den

Post by Alcuzey » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:08 am

I've seen several comments some users have made saying they found an unmarked den in the Southern Wolf territory, somewhere near Bison Peak cutoff. It was apparently in the style of the Saddle Meadows den. I have run myself ragged looking for that den and I cant seem to find it. If anyone has found it or has a screenshot of where it is, could you please tell me?
Avatar made by me using graphics from 1994 game WOLF
Keep a lookout for the next online wolf simulation. Coming soon!!
Wolfonline.co.cc

Jazzman
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Southern Rival Packs Den

Post by Jazzman » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:33 am

It's just a fourth den you can choose with... 75.000 exp. points, I believe. It's just another tree den. If this is the den you mean. o.O
I'm a female :D
Take a look at my Map!
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1707 ... cesmap.png

Asaku
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Asaku » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:43 am

Jazzman wrote:It's just a fourth den you can choose with... 75.000 exp. points, I believe. It's just another tree den. If this is the den you mean. o.O

I beleive it is 25000. It is very glitchy... I just finished a game with wolves from that den.
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------------------+
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:47 am

How to get it:
SolitaryHowl wrote:What can you earn with experience points?

There are several things you can unlock with your experience points. They are as follows;

Naming your puppies. (750 points)
Unlock the Slough Creek den, on the right side of the map underneath the creek. (25 000 exp points)
The strength of your territory marking ability increases.
Being able to have a white pup from a far back ancestor

FreedomRider17 wrote:It's right above the Bison Cutoff one, directly below the river (the river is actually part of your territory). Its the farthest from both hunting grounds and the stranger terrtories, I believe, but I never really notice those things.
Also yes this is another tree den it looks quite alot like the Bison-Cut off den.
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Aisuichi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aisuichi » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Actually, to the best of my knowledge, I am the only active person on this forum who has so far found this den. It's not the Slough Creek den; it's unmarked, within the Southern Pack's territory south of Bison Peak, and in the log style of Saddle Meadows. I ran across it by accident while looking for human artifacts in a multiplayer game. I attempted to take several screenshots, but when I went to get them after I had quit the game, they weren't there. I have spent several days looking for it again as well... if memory serves, it should be somewhere near some aspens and the surrounding forest should be quite thin with lots of large clearings around it.

It is also possible that it was closer to the cliffs; I remember running uphill before I saw the den appear. And yes, it was definitely not Saddle Meadows. I know that area and this definitely wasn't it.

Good luck, and I hope this helps. :)

EDIT: Actually, I just saw that alicia pick found it too. Fwee, I have backup. ^^
Last edited by Aisuichi on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lycari
Mate to Finch -- Alpha Female of Xykin Outcrop

Aisuichi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aisuichi » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 pm

Whoops, double post.
Last edited by Aisuichi on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lycari

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 pm

ive heard this too, that in the southern rival pack territory theres a den that looks like the one in saddle meadows. i have used the unlockable one, and its not in stranger wolf territory
).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;.._\\

.................AVVIE BY Koa

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Aisuichi wrote:Actually, to the best of my knowledge, I am the only active person on this forum who has so far found this den. It's not the Slough Creek den; it's unmarked, within the Southern Pack's territory south of Bison Peak, and in the log style of Saddle Meadows. I ran across it by accident while looking for human artifacts in a multiplayer game. I attempted to take several screenshots, but when I went to get them after I had quit the game, they weren't there. I have spent several days looking for it again as well... if memory serves, it should be somewhere near some aspens and the surrounding forest should be quite thin with lots of large clearings around it.

It is also possible that it was closer to the cliffs; I remember running uphill before I saw the den appear. And yes, it was definitely not Saddle Meadows. I know that area and this definitely wasn't it.

Wow! I've never heard of this before O_O Very interesting I shall look for it next time I play WQ. Btw thanks for postig those directions =D
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Alcuzey
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Location: Now again, I found myself so far down, away from the sun that shines into the darkest place.

Post by Alcuzey » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Yeah, its not the Slough Creek den, if someone finds in, they really need to mark the location on the map.
Avatar made by me using graphics from 1994 game WOLF
Keep a lookout for the next online wolf simulation. Coming soon!!
Wolfonline.co.cc

Insane Izzy

Post by Insane Izzy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Aisuichi wrote:Actually, to the best of my knowledge, I am the only active person on this forum who has so far found this den. It's not the Slough Creek den; it's unmarked, within the Southern Pack's territory south of Bison Peak, and in the log style of Saddle Meadows. I ran across it by accident while looking for human artifacts in a multiplayer game. I attempted to take several screenshots, but when I went to get them after I had quit the game, they weren't there. I have spent several days looking for it again as well... if memory serves, it should be somewhere near some aspens and the surrounding forest should be quite thin with lots of large clearings around it.

EDIT: Actually, I just saw that alicia pick found it too. Fwee, I have backup. ^^
You're right on what the location looked like. I've found it in the multiplayer game along with my sister, crazytiger, but neither of us have been able to find it again. I managed to take a few screen shots that first day but none of my screenshots have been saving [not just these but all of them]. I've looked all day today and havent seen it at all. Its a hard one to spot twice.
Last edited by Insane Izzy on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jazzman
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Jazzman » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:40 pm

Alcuzey wrote:Yeah, its not the Slough Creek den, if someone finds in, they really need to mark the location on the map.
I tried to find it and run through the southern territory three times, and then the whole forest from east to west and back, but I found nothing o.O
Is this den IN the violet territory? When yes, before or while having pups? Because this territory grows either when you have pups or go with them for the journey.
Take a look at my Map!

Aisuichi
Pup
Pup

Post by Aisuichi » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:21 pm

It is in the purple ares, but as to when, I dunno. Alicia and I both found it in multiplayer, and to my knowledge, no-one else has found it yet. There was some girl in Britain playing with me at the time, but she's not active on the forums. :P
Lycari

DMJ99

Post by DMJ99 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:13 pm

I too have tried to find the rival packs den. But so far, I have had no luck in finding the mysterious den. I hope you guys find it! And by the way, thanks for sharing this info! lol :D

EDIT: Maybe, i was just thinking, could they possibly taken out the den for the new version of the slough creek game? I was just thinking... i do not know why they would if they did put it in there. Anyways, maybe we should ask a WQ team member or a mod lol! I am like so desprate to find the den lol! :D
Last edited by DMJ99 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wolf_storm
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolf_storm » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:57 am

i have scoured the whole territory for it, in multiplayer and singleplayer, with no luck. i should probably get some people to help though lol. ill look again today
).........(\_
((.... _/{ "-;
)).-' {{ ;'`
( (. ;.._\\

.................AVVIE BY Koa

Jazzman
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Jazzman » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:27 am

wolf_storm wrote:i have scoured the whole territory for it, in multiplayer and singleplayer, with no luck. i should probably get some people to help though lol. ill look again today
I would help :D
I searched in singleplayer. First just the territory, then the whole douglas fir slopes. All I've found were carcasses and coyotes.
Take a look at my Map!

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”