Your horrifying moments. >:D

Discuss WolfQuest (the game, forum, etc.).

Moderators: Neamara, Frodo1

Asaku
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Your horrifying moments. >:D

Post by Asaku » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:44 pm

What moments of horror have you had in WolfQuest?
It always freaks me out when I see the coyote cutscene. He looks so spaztic... the first time I saw him I literally jumped out of my chair and started stinking out. -shudders-

It just so happens that my mate, Brink, is the exact color of a coyote. Because of this, every once in awhile I see Brink carrying my pups and I try attacking him because I think he's a coyote. :oops:

Of course, there's always the dreadful moment on the ranch when you hear dog barking, knowing you are going to die. The BOOM! Suddenly your wolf collapses. Everytime I flinch, no matter how many times I have been shot. -shudders-

So, have you ever randomly freaked out from something in wolfquest? Please share! :3
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------------------+
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

SonyWolf

Re: Your horrifying moments. >:D

Post by SonyWolf » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:46 am

Lol, weird happening xD I had no fun moments like this...

EDIT: Oh, I'm such a forgeter, I had one. I killed a coyote and it stood still. I have a screenshot:

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx16 ... 1264841661

Oh and believe me, I killed it. *oh dear*
Last edited by SonyWolf on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crimsona
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Crimsona » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:51 am

I freak out at the dog barking too. But when I really jumped out of my skin was when my pup turned into a mutant zombie. :cry: Poor Storm.... xD
♥feed me a cookie and i'll love you forever♥

♥if you have one eye on yesterday
and one eye on tomorrow
you will be cross-eyed today♥

truly beautiful avatar by Ninja_Wolfs963

Asaku
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Asaku » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:18 pm

Crimsona wrote:I freak out at the dog barking too. But when I really jumped out of my skin was when my pup turned into a mutant zombie. :cry: Poor Storm.... xD
Hehe, its so ironic that it freaks us wolves out when we hear dog barks :mrgreen:

Geh, zombie pups. I had my pups zombify too. :0
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

Black Blaze
Pup
Pup

Post by Black Blaze » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:00 pm

My first time playing SC... all 4 of my pups died within a half hour. I was horrified. D:
Haven't been on in 3 years, how's it goin err'bodeh?

Icepaw12
Pup
Pup

Post by Icepaw12 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Lol my most horrifying moment was probably when the eagle was like right behind me. I didnt have the sound on so I could not hear it following me so when I turned around it was right in front of my face and I was like ah! Lol it was funny and I took a couple pictures of it.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... /Eagle.png
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... eagle2.png
~*~*~*~* Proud Beta of The RunningFirePack ~*~*~*~*

~*~*~Proud Warrior of the Forest Ridge Pack~*~*~*

cloudywolf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by cloudywolf » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:52 pm

When one of the coyotes turned huge O_O so huge it couldn't nearly fit in the game world lol!! it was so funny watching this huge coyote storming through the game world lol :lol: it was a little scary though because the coyote was grey and brown and had all four red paws :shock: when it came to my den i attacked it and it only let a very small inch outta its health and my wolf is really strong! sorry don't have screen shots :cry:
I believe in freedom, and peace. But sometimes, you don't always get what you want. Don't believe lies, don't trust strangers who out of the blue talk to you, and beware of scams such as the 2012 lie. YOUR choices shape YOUR future.

~cloudywolf

midnightsight1
Pup
Pup

Post by midnightsight1 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:36 pm

My spine bristled when I saw my mate running near the den because he too, looked like a coyote.
Hehe, its so ironic that it freaks us wolves out when we hear dog barks :mrgreen:

Geh, zombie pups. I had my pups zombify too. :0
[/quote]
Oh yeah one of my pups zombiefied too. Although do you mean 'refuses to starve' kind or something else?
Into the woods...
Through the plains...
We are wolves!
Avie by Kimo98
....V__V
.. _l0 0 l_
....l____l
....l l...l l
....W...W
After the sharp eyed Jay and the roaring Lion, peace will come on Dove's gentle wing.
-Warriors: The Fourth Apprentice

Asaku
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Asaku » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Icepaw12 wrote:Lol my most horrifying moment was probably when the eagle was like right behind me. I didnt have the sound on so I could not hear it following me so when I turned around it was right in front of my face and I was like ah! Lol it was funny and I took a couple pictures of it.

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... /Eagle.png
http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss10 ... eagle2.png
Whoaa, My eagles DO NOT look like that. Mine look like this:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3782/shineneee.jpg
Mine are shiney... xD

Well, I'm almost glad mine dont look like yours. That eagle is scary!
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

Mooncloud
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Mooncloud » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Mine might of been, almost right after I click to go on the last mission, an eagle popped out of no where. I quickly exited the game because I was scared the eagle would come and take one of my pups.

I also had one of my pups "zombify", by me running with it in my mouth into a stranger wolf. And, once when I was out scent marking (Actually much more than once) I bumped into a stranger wolf, and I still was scent marking, and then my wolf suddenly started spinning in circles. Only once did I get out of the fight screen, the other times it wouldn't work, and my wolf kept moving, and moving, and wouldn't stop. I couldn't turn them either. I also had one where I just left a stranger wolf in Amethyst Mountain, and my wolf kept crawling, and then running in a circle. It was a new game, and I didn't have it saved, at all. I'm very happy I finally stopped the wolf, I think by going into Scent View.

And the first time I went to the Cattle Ranch, I walked up to the fence, and then a cow right in front of me started mooing. I got worried, and left through the purple cloud. The second time I went, I attacked the calf, then I didn't eat it, and I ran back to the cloud. I still haven't gone there a third time though. And another time there were a bunch of coyotes and bears right next to my den; I had one bear stomping around, and three or four coyotes coming back and forth. So, I'm not sure what worried me the most, out of the eagle, bears and coyotes, or the Cattle Ranch.
~Graystar, a leader of the Five Clans, RiverClan

wolflover1
Yearling
Yearling

Post by wolflover1 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Seeing one of my pups being carried off by an eagle is always horrifying.
"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice, to deceive!"
-Walter Scott; Marmion

Snakes rock.

I A Series of Unfortunate Events!

DMJ99

Post by DMJ99 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Well, my MOST horrifying moment would be when i was on my way to the revendous sight. I had only two of my pups left (im a bad parent lol) and the eagle was looming around. I turned around to find it right above my pup Rain. My heart pounded, and i hoped it wouldn't take him away. I ran and chased the eagle away in time. I was so releived after! lol! :mrgreen:

Another time was when the game glitched and my female pup storm, went all weird. Her pelt was all, strange. it was some glitch lol. It was really weird... :shock:

Asaku
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Asaku » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:42 pm

Mooncloud wrote:Mine might of been, almost right after I click to go on the last mission, an eagle popped out of no where. I quickly exited the game because I was scared the eagle would come and take one of my pups.

I also had one of my pups "zombify", by me running with it in my mouth into a stranger wolf. And, once when I was out scent marking (Actually much more than once) I bumped into a stranger wolf, and I still was scent marking, and then my wolf suddenly started spinning in circles. Only once did I get out of the fight screen, the other times it wouldn't work, and my wolf kept moving, and moving, and wouldn't stop. I couldn't turn them either. I also had one where I just left a stranger wolf in Amethyst Mountain, and my wolf kept crawling, and then running in a circle. It was a new game, and I didn't have it saved, at all. I'm very happy I finally stopped the wolf, I think by going into Scent View.

Whoa, youve had some terrible experiences with glitches. Sounds pretty amusing. xD

And the first time I went to the Cattle Ranch, I walked up to the fence, and then a cow right in front of me started mooing. I got worried, and left through the purple cloud. The second time I went, I attacked the calf, then I didn't eat it, and I ran back to the cloud. I still haven't gone there a third time though. And another time there were a bunch of coyotes and bears right next to my den; I had one bear stomping around, and three or four coyotes coming back and forth. So, I'm not sure what worried me the most, out of the eagle, bears and coyotes, or the Cattle Ranch.
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

------------
¸.·´¸.·´¨)
(¸.·´

Wildwish
Pup
Pup

Post by Wildwish » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:36 am

Everytime a predator comes up and gets close to my pups!My heart literally skips a beat because I start to panic XD
One of the most horrifying moments was when this bear got right INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE DEN and I was a little away from the den,it almost,just barely,got my pup when I bit it just in time!I started getting real jumpy after that.Gah,I hate it when my heart skips a beat like that.
Another horrifying moment was when I first went to the cattle ranch,just to look at it.I had my sound low so I was very very scared that the cows would spot me and the farmer would shoot me.I imaged a cow mooing(I thought it really did)and quickly ran away as fast as I can :lol:
I finally went into the Cattle Ranch to hunt for real one day,it was quite horrifying for me cuz' I kept imagining the gunshot noise...jumping the fence and stalking around the cows made me nervous,and killing the calf made me even more jumpy.
Finally,the moment where my pups crossed the river without drowning.That was weird.
Once I called you brother
Once I thought the chance
to make you laugh
Was all I ever wanted...

Crimsona
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Crimsona » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:19 am

The eagle/hawk/falcon makes me flinch every time I see it...
♥feed me a cookie and i'll love you forever♥

♥if you have one eye on yesterday
and one eye on tomorrow
you will be cross-eyed today♥

truly beautiful avatar by Ninja_Wolfs963

Return to “General WolfQuest Discussion”