Wolf lost experience

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

coze
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Coze

Wolf lost experience

Post by coze » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:59 pm

I'm really into multiplayer, but today I decided to check out singleplayer by using an old save that happened to contain a wolf that had all my experience on. After playing, I noticed all my experience and my rank is gone when I entered a multiplayer game, and I think from loading the old save is the problem. Is there any way to fix this?

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Wolf lost experience

Post by paperpaws » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:26 pm

Ouch, that is unlucky. The only chance I can think of is that you could try pulling files from the server (rather than pushing them to the server) next time the game prompts you, to in the hopes your old wolf file with all its experience is still there and had not been synched to the server files yet. I am afraid I have my doubts as to this attempt's effectiveness, though...

I also recommend sending an e-mail detailing this issue to bugs@wolfquest.org despite the matter sounding like it is more of an oversight than an actual bug. Hopefully, situations like yours can be prevented in the long run with some little coding changes.