Missing WQ3 Textures

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

Seiun
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Reyes

Missing WQ3 Textures

Post by Seiun » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:25 pm

I wasn't sure if this was severe enough to send off to support as a horrible game breaking bug, but it did catch my attention and I noticed no one else had posted on it yet.

I was tracking down a pair of females when suddenly their scent disappeared and was replaced by wolf carcass scent instead. Upon continuing to track the smell, I came across this scene:

I won't lie, I found it kind of funny how these ghost wolves that I'd been tracking suddenly decided to keel over and lose their pelts as well. I was just wondering if this was worth reporting to the support email as it wasn't a major bug and if anyone else had experienced this issue as well. All other textures work fine! It's just these two that decided they didn't want to work.
R E Y E S
You're afraid of letting go, and so you stay here again today...

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Missing WQ3 Textures

Post by Koa » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:59 pm

You don't know when this could crop up again, so yes, I'd report it. You can press F11 to trigger the bug/feedback form, which takes a screenshot that you can send with the submission of the form.

There were some missing texture issues during beta testing, so submitting a report on this would be helpful. Include as much detail as you can.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Seiun
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Reyes

Post by Seiun » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:22 pm

Alrighty! If it happens again I'll be sure to do that. I might actually see about scouting out any more unlucky wolves myself just to check and see if the missing textures are still there.
R E Y E S
You're afraid of letting go, and so you stay here again today...

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:59 pm

Seiun wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:22 pm
Alrighty! If it happens again I'll be sure to do that. I might actually see about scouting out any more unlucky wolves myself just to check and see if the missing textures are still there.
Great. I have also seen a few of these myself in the Discord server. I'll lock this now since it is reportable and there's not much else you can do.

Topic locked.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”