Toggle cursor WQ 3

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws

TheycallmeLady
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Toggle cursor WQ 3

Post by TheycallmeLady » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:48 pm

Hi,
I'm currently playing WQ3, although proving to be a beautiful game I cannot seem to find the key that toggles the cursor on and off, this is making choosing emotes and even saving my game in the escape menu really difficult. I know in wq 2.7 it was the ',' button. However this doesn't appear to be the case in this game, atleast not in my game.
Can anyone help?

Zawki
Pup
Pup

Re: Toggle cursor WQ 3

Post by Zawki » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:04 am

For me, the cursor button is the same in both 2.7 and anniversary addition. However, whenever I bring up the emotes panel or the game menu, the cursor automatically appears. Is there any chance you accidentally turn it off when you're trying to turn it on? if not, then this sounds like some kind of bug. If that is the case, I would recommend reporting the bug, and hopefully a fix will come along soon. You can report bugs easily in-game by pressing f11 (I think I heard something about it being f12 on the Steam version, but I don't know for sure). You could also try the remap feature in the controls menu in Game Settings, if the cursor issue allows you to do so.
┌────────────────┤├────────────────┐
When the sky is clear and day has turned to night,
the land is touched by a beautiful moonlight.
└────────────────────────────────────┘

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”