I Just Want it All to Match and Make Sense

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

xc92u3

I Just Want it All to Match and Make Sense

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:43 am

Alright, I'm not sure of where my topic on this went, so I guess there isn't one anymore???
Anywayyyyy, a long time ago I emailed the WQ team asking for WGH (WolfGirlHowl) to be changed to TR (TimberRaven), because a lot of stuff I have nowadays is called TimberRaven. But nothing happened. So I tried to make an account named TR, but that backfired too. Should I try to send again?

Frodo1
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Name: Frodo/Jay

Re: I Just Want it All to Match and Make Sense

Post by Frodo1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Yes, I'd try emailing the team about this again if it's been a long time.
JayPlays on YouTube
Nature and wildlife gaming videos the whole family can enjoy!
Join the adventure here
Av/Sig © me

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Post by loboLoco » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:38 am

TimberRaven: When you emailed us in July, we responded with a clarification request, and we did not hear from you again. So you can reply to that, or email us again.
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:56 pm

loboLoco wrote:TimberRaven: When you emailed us in July, we responded with a clarification request, and we did not hear from you again. So you can reply to that, or email us again.
It appears to me that I received no email from you guys, just the persistent "hey look you got a PM from BB" message. And that's all the mail I have. Just that. I'm not sure where I went to email you guys last time, could you direct me to the link I used in the past?

Edit: Actually, could you completely delete TimberRaven from existence on WolfQuest? I originally created it without mom knowing, but when I'm thirteen I'll make another account under mom's supervision called TimberRaven and I don't want the name already taken XD