Pups have default fur colour when I reload my save

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Auburn_CardinalWolf
Pup
Pup

Pups have default fur colour when I reload my save

Post by Auburn_CardinalWolf » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Hi, let me start off by saying that I adore this game, and Wolfquest runs excellent on my computer with almost no issues, which I highly appreciate <3 But there's this one thing that bugs me (pun intended :P ) One part I really enjoy about this game is the genetics and the coat colours of the pups, my wolves usually always have pups based on my wolf and their mate's fur which is normal and I get to name them and everything, but after I save my game and reload it the next day the pups are always unnamed all with the name "Male" and all of them have the default brown fur texture, I already looked to see if anybody else is having this issue and I didn't see anybody who had encountered it, sorry if it's already been fixed. But I really hope this can be resolved because I enjoy becoming somewhat attached to my pups, and I can't really do that if they are all the same colour with no name lol, it makes it more interesting. And my game is all up to date and patched by the way :) and this has only happened in single-player. Thank you, Cheers.
Cardinal like the color red!

Polynesia
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: Pups have default fur colour when I reload my save

Post by Polynesia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:49 pm

Hey, since nobody has replied yet, you should report this bug officially (if you haven't already) to bugs@wolfquest.org. Once you do that, they'll contact you if they need any more information to help them solve the problem. :D
Avatar (c) LupinzPack. Thank you. :)

Auburn_CardinalWolf
Pup
Pup

Post by Auburn_CardinalWolf » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:48 pm

Polynesia wrote:Hey, since nobody has replied yet, you should report this bug officially (if you haven't already) to bugs@wolfquest.org. Once you do that, they'll contact you if they need any more information to help them solve the problem. :D
Sure! I can do that :) I have a feeling it may be because I saved on the auto-save save-file, now I'm trying to avoid doing that and only saving on my wolf's name save file (if that makes any sense lol) and I'll see if my next litter keeps their colours or not. But thanks. Cheers.
Cardinal like the color red!

Isela
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Isela » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:14 am

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this topic. Auburn_CardinalWolf, if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask :]

- Topic Locked -
And the tempest is raging,

it's caving-in the sky

And the tempest is raging,

couldn't tame it if she tried

---Cora Rose - The Tempest
Avie © howl-ite