A problem!

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

SheWolf17
Pup
Pup
Name: SheWolf

A problem!

Post by SheWolf17 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Hey!
I've been playing a lot in WQ multiplayer, and on some servers, the elks were not "normal"
In some cases of Pack Life or Raise Pups, at the time I was going to hunt down the elks, they would "teleport" from one place to another, once in front of me, and in a second, behind me, and that gets a lot complicated to finish, soon after in Raise Pups, I could not hold the pup, and already tried to click on Put Up, but it did not help
Is there a problem with the host's network connection and mine, or are these problems in the game?
A shot in the dark
A past lost in space
Where do I start?
The past and the chase
You hunted me down
Like a wolf, a predator
I felt like a deer in the lights

ViperBrains

Re: A problem!

Post by ViperBrains » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Usually this happens if the host is on the mobile platform and the network connection is very weak, which would result in a lot lagging. When you say you couldn't pick up the pup, before hand did it say the pup had died? Sometimes it glitches and the pup so calls "dies" but appears to still be in the game. If that wasn't the case, the host was probably having some network problems.

SheWolf17
Pup
Pup
Name: SheWolf

Post by SheWolf17 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:04 pm

Almondere wrote:Usually this happens if the host is on the mobile platform and the network connection is very weak, which would result in a lot lagging. When you say you couldn't pick up the pup, before hand did it say the pup had died? Sometimes it glitches and the pup so calls "dies" but appears to still be in the game. If that wasn't the case, the host was probably having some network problems.
Oh, it makes sense, thanks for giving me a clue about this! :D
A shot in the dark
A past lost in space
Where do I start?
The past and the chase
You hunted me down
Like a wolf, a predator
I felt like a deer in the lights

Isela
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Isela » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:54 pm

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this topic.

Nymeria, if you have any further questions on this topic, please don't hesitate to contact us or ask for the topic to be unlocked! :]

- Topic Locked -
And the tempest is raging,

it's caving-in the sky

And the tempest is raging,

couldn't tame it if she tried

---Cora Rose - The Tempest
Avie © howl-ite