New Art to Gallery Anytime Soon?

Ask and help answer questions about the WolfQuest game and forum. Check the Knowledge Base first! http://support.wolfquest.org

Moderator: Neamara

Onikin
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Lee, Queen

New Art to Gallery Anytime Soon?

Post by Onikin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:54 pm

I remember when I joined four years ago, 2013. Ah, such wonderful times... So much has changed since.
That is, all except the entries for the art gallery.
I am REALLY interested in making pieces for it, but there is no way to submit, and the pieces have been the same for four years. I wanted to ask a direct question to the staff or moderators, but I couldn't find a forum category fit for this topic..
I think they should allow entries every month or two, maybe even three. It doesn't have to be often, just enough to get some fresh artwork every once in a while! :3
Let me know any suggestions or opinions, I'd love to hear the other side of things! Peace! :wolf:
Deja Poo: (N.) The feeling you've heard this crap before.

CapriciousCeilican
Pup
Pup

Re: New Art to Gallery Anytime Soon?

Post by CapriciousCeilican » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:54 pm

You can find how to submit pieces in this topic: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13359, which is stickied at the top of the art category. Mods post the artwork so that they can filter it to make sure it's appropriate. And I'm not sure you looked very hard at the gallery, since I'm seeing an entire first page full of entries from this year.

EDIT: I forgot there were two galleries. >.< I agree! The other one is a bit outdated, though I've found that more people look at the forum gallery than the slideshow one. Maybe the entries on the forum one could be added to the slideshow?

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:30 pm

There was actually a move to update the gallery for the forum's fifth year anniversary (http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... y#p2090176). However, the update never occurred. I am not aware of any active plans to update the gallery, but Neamara may have more information on that as I know both she and myself have expressed desire in the past to do something about the gallery ca. 2015. WolfQuest has been around for ten years now, after all.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:11 am

I'm still all for this going ahead - it was put on the Forum Suggestions master list, and I *think* we did ask Dave about this as part of our forum cleanup efforts some time ago...?

Time to nudge the subject again.
*pokes the forum with a 10ft pole*
it's (still) dead jim

[
XBL] • [PSN]
[
Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

Return to “Tips, Hints, and Help”