Assassin's Creed series *spoilers!*

Discuss other video games.

Moderator: Neamara

Angelion Blackfire
Name: V.

Re: Assassin's Creed series

Post by Angelion Blackfire » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:51 am

It's a game...sadly, it can't be as realistic as we want to, I mean, if it was THAT realistic...then you wouldn't be able to do half of the things you can do now...like the leap of faith...and it would be extremely hard, don't want to know how hard it would be if the guards were smarter... .__.' lol

Brotherhood was made to introduce some changes to the gameplay/multiplyer, Revelations, to "shorten" the waiting time for the 3rd part of the game...They used the story only to get more money...

Oh, and how can you like Shaun? True that he can be funny sometimes, but most of the time I really can't stand him xD

-brainyoushouldstartworkingnowit's3pm-

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:55 am

LOL @ the guards being smarter... naaaah I like them they way they are. :-}D
I like Shaun. Desmond actually bores me (even though Nolan North voices him, right? Think that's his name, haha.) and there's something about him that seems off to me.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO GET BETTER AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW.

major-threat
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by major-threat » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Noctis Lucis Caelum wrote:Oh, and how can you like Shaun? True that he can be funny sometimes, but most of the time I really can't stand him xD
Koa wrote:I like Shaun. Desmond actually bores me (even though Nolan North voices him, right? Think that's his name, haha.) and there's something about him that seems off to me.
Haha! I dunno, I just find him hilarious :L I think it's the accent...

And yes! There's just something about Desmond that I really don't like. He just doesn't seem like the type who would be an Assassin, I think.
. . . . . . . . . .. Adults deceive us with their senseless arguments:
. . . . . . .. The lecturers that appear in news programs -
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. Criticise us with self-important attitudes.
https://bitly.com/SfvXE7 ~ ONE OK ROCK . . . .

Angelion Blackfire

Post by Angelion Blackfire » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:50 pm

...this is awkward, I like Desmond. xD Probably because he looks like my brother just without the scar... >_>

major-threat
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by major-threat » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Well, each to their own. Don't worry - I prefer Desmond a lot more than Ezio!

But really, your brother looks like him? That's pretty cool. Do you ever call him Desmond? xD

Angelion Blackfire

Post by Angelion Blackfire » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:32 am

Yup...they're very similar...just that my brother doesn't have the scar...and no, I don't talk to my brother although we live in the same house xD

major-threat
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by major-threat » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Well, that's still pretty cool - even if you don't talk to him much.

I don't really talk to my parents much, I don't live in their house any more, but my sister comes and visits me. ^^

She often brings her xbox and plays AC Multiplayer with me on my computer screen, while I use my television. Good times!
:mrgreen:

Angelion Blackfire

Post by Angelion Blackfire » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:43 am

Lucky...I still have to buy all the original versions so that I could play multiplayer... T.T

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:44 pm

I got AC3 Friday and I played it all day/then all day yesterday, in essence. Stopped playing about an hour ago, but I'm liking all of the plot twists so far. I don't feel as intrigued by Connor as I did Ezio, but I'm starting to like him more as a character and suspect I will continue to do so once I progress further.

Necros
Pup
Pup

Post by Necros » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Decided to buy Assassin's Creed for my PS3 on Saturday and its addicted me. Might get the second one after I finish the one I'm playing right now. The third one sounds good from what I've heard from a co-worker.
╔════════════════════╗
live life your own way
╚════════════════════╝
aka Dark64shadow

Sintact

Post by Sintact » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:46 am

Going to buy this game as soon as I have the money again haha. Which one is the best?
Former WolfQuest Moderator
May '09 User of the Month

Riceboy
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Fidd/Randy/Bell

Post by Riceboy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:03 pm

I think it all depends on what you personally like, Sintact. The first one was just a test, yes but it's still nice to get you going. I always feel a little upset when I hear people talk about how much of a fan of the series they are when they haven't played the first one but hey, whatareya gonna do?

I personally liked Brotherhood quite a lot. Perhaps just because I liked the general assassins I could boss around.

As for AC3, I bought that for Wii U some time back but I haven't come close to getting anywhere. I think I'm just too lazy to sit down and play my console.
I love it on Wii U... Much more than on the XBOX 360... Seeing that I played both, (My father has it on XBOX), and the fact that most of the HUD was displayed on the bottom of the screen, it just seemed a little better. Also... Smoother? It seems like the Wii U gameplay is a lot smoother and runs a little better than the console gameplay.
I could use something to eat.
i am ossan

I'm really, really hungry.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:29 pm

I LOVED Brotherhood as well. AC II and ACR all were amazing in their own ways but Brotherhood has always been my personal favorite. I have AC3 for PS3 and personally it's run smooth, although I will say that there are certain graphics glitches, i.e., when you are loading up a new area after you've left a new one. Otherwise, its not too bad. I also like AC3 on the PS3 because of Playstation Network (which is free to play on but may not have the best connection/support system) where I can play multiplayer. I wouldn't know about XBOX360 or Wii U, but I've played all of the Assassin's Creed series on the PS3 and haven't had any trouble.

If anyone wants to play multiplayer with me, let me know. Currently lvl. 50 as KoaWQMod and actively play Artifact Assault offensively (my best mode) and play Manhunt for fun. I need the trophy you get after you reach prestige (1*) so I can get my platinum trophy, but I still have Perfectionist & Completionist to go as well, and Original Gamer.

The multiplayer season has ended/is ending today, and from my understanding, your Abstergo Rank/Score is reset or something, and then you build it up until the next season ends. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, this is my first season playing AC3 multiplayer and I didn't play much of ACR multiplayer at all. Regardless, if that's the case, its nice to have a fresh start. (-:

EDIT:
As you probably noticed in the Abstergo Ladder menu (available in game under “Progression”), the first season of Assassin’s Creed 3 Multiplayer will come to an end on February 15th and Season 2 will begin! At this date, all leaderboards progress will be reset and everyone will be getting a chance to make a fresh start! All players that reached the top 99 players on each platform got special in-game rewards (an emblem and a relic) that they will be able to keep after the season is finished.

If you have only started playing recently, grab your hidden blades, knives and pistols early and make it to the top players of Season 2!
I was like, somewhere in the 7,000s. ;-; Though I think when I started, I was somewhere in the 160,000+ range. Progress, I guess?

Riceboy
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Fidd/Randy/Bell

Post by Riceboy » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:08 pm

I haven't personally played it on a PS3 let alone stepped anywhere near one. (No one I know has one...) But that's also why I didn't really note on it because I have no idea. I just heard that it "runs on Wii U" best somehow and besides that I wanted to try the double screen feature, and it's pretty nice. Either way I need to pick that game up and actually progress instead of pet/feed every animal there is.

Have you guys heard of the Assassin's turkey?

Brotherhood's pretty much my favorite, as well. If I could whistle I would do it all the time to see if I could catch more stealthy Assassins Creed fans in public.
I could use something to eat.
i am ossan

I'm really, really hungry.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 am

Randoven wrote:I haven't personally played it on a PS3 let alone stepped anywhere near one. (No one I know has one...) But that's also why I didn't really note on it because I have no idea. I just heard that it "runs on Wii U" best somehow and besides that I wanted to try the double screen feature, and it's pretty nice. Either way I need to pick that game up and actually progress instead of pet/feed every animal there is.

Have you guys heard of the Assassin's turkey?

Brotherhood's pretty much my favorite, as well. If I could whistle I would do it all the time to see if I could catch more stealthy Assassins Creed fans in public.
It's okay Ran, I know you don't like the PS3 very much. XDD (I still have Skyrim for PS3, LOLOL, shield your eyes). I don't even have a Wii U but I don't know if I'm going to get one, there's so many games/DLCs I need to get right now adkafsl;g';sda. The story gets kind of lulzy towards the end imo, and honestly, sequences 1-6 were probably my favorite. The game will be better if you take the time to do all of the extra things, like find feathers and such, because you'll be more inclined to explore the maps. Unless you don't like exploring, which is fine too. XD

I found the Assassin turkey last time I played. At first I found it on accident and kept hearing some noise (I was terrified), then I turned around and there it was. I looked it up and after a few tries was able to get it to have the hood.

I think what made me love Brotherhood was the environment, Rome. Although I missed travelling from place to place like you would in AC2, it was a lot easier for me to get to know the map fairly well while still enjoying exploring because there was so many things to see in one map.

Return to “Other Video Games”