Is there a way to delete all files, including saves, from Steam? Uninstalling it does not remove save files. I might have corrupted files that are impacting my game's performance (horrible FPS issues)
Search found 17 matches
- Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:21 am
- Forum: Tips, Hints, and Help
- Topic: Sudden FPS Drop in WQ AE Replies: 3
- Views: 942
When I first installed the game in July, I managed 40-60 FPS on fantastic settings (or better) in WQ Anniversary Edition. I stopped playing for a few weeks in August, and then opened up the game again yesterday. I got a "Low FPS Warning" on fantastic settings and averaged 2-3 fps. Dropping it down t...
- Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:56 am
- Forum: WolfQuest 3 and Tower Fall Developer's Blog
- Topic: New Tricks for the Pack: Improving MP functionality Replies: 115
- Views: 43537
As I've heard that multiplayer may not come along with the update. I think some suggestions for the future are good. I think it would be good some kind of "Roleplay mode" or something. In this mode there would be a grouping system, we can take The Isle game as an example, when a player of the same ...
- Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:10 pm
- Forum: General WolfQuest Discussion
- Topic: [3.0] Hunting: General Discussion Replies: 23
- Views: 5571
I've taken out a mule doe, bull elk, and elk calf so far. I love the challenge and found the bull elk to be hardest, the mule deer, and then the elk calf to be easiest. By far the hardest thing is actually locating the elk herd. Mule deer seem to be fairly common and I've found two bull elk herds so...
- Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:49 am
- Forum: WolfQuest Screenshots & Videos
- Topic: Your best and awesomest WolfQuest screenshots! Replies: 732
- Views: 63239
I know it just came out! Theres actually some cool pokemon unlike when Pearl/Diamond came out :\ The zebra pokemon is adorable though <3Silver Light-Storm wrote:Great news for the black and white!